Thread: Herm

Herm

He really is nuts.

Just look at the way everyone looks at him when he is really making a strong point.

I cant believe he was our HC

wow...................

Veteran
    have to agree. In particular, when he attempted to rationalize the Oakland Raiders draft selections.

that said, Trey Wingo is worse. And contributes less.

All Pro
    he is a nutjob...says a lot of words but nothing substantial....He is captain obvious and very dumb!

All League
    I don't know, I enjoyed watching him today. If was kinda fun. I don't want him to be our coach, but that doesn't mean he's not good for a laugh...

I have to admit I liked him when he was our coach. I mean I knew he had faults as time went on with the clock and all but I didnt realize he was so insane when he spoke. I mean he's not in the locker room right now pre game taking to his team. He's on live TV.

Again, wow...............

Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    I don't know, I enjoyed watching him today. If was kinda fun. I don't want him to be our coach, but that doesn't mean he's not good for a laugh...
    No doubt BIGKIDD. Im really just playin'. I thought Herm was funny today too. It just makes sense that he is connected to our JETS..........

All League
    I met him at the Draft and I took a picture with him and my Best friend. He is such a nice guy.We was really patient when my friends camera wasn't working. And during the commercials I would wave and he would would wave back. And best of all I yelled We play to win the Game and he laughed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    His discussion of nachos with Jack Del Rio was riveting.

Laughing hyena retahd.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    I met him at the Draft and I took a picture with him and my Best friend. He is such a nice guy.We was really patient when my friends camera wasn't working. And during the commercials I would wave and he would would wave back. And best of all I yelled We play to win the Game and he laughed.
    That is awesome. I love stories like this. I wish all players/ex players/ coaches approached life this way.

Thanks for sharing...................great stuff

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    That is awesome. I love stories like this. I wish all players/ex players/ coaches approached life this way.

Thanks for sharing...................great stuff
    Yeah he was real chill asked where I was going to college and just had a funny conversation with me and my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    Yeah he was real chill asked where I was going to college and just had a funny conversation with me and my friend.
    Just great. It will be something you will remember forever. What a great guy for treating you this way.

Veteran
    I've always been a Hermie basher as far as his head coaching goes but I have to admit he does seem like a really good guy.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    No doubt Herm is a great guy, just not a great coach. He can be fun to hang around with or invite to a BBQ, I just don't want him making a single solitary decision for the football team I love.