Thread: Question about Shonn Greene

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Question about Shonn Greene

Am I getting too hyped up based on youtube highlights? He looks incredible, amazing the way he maintains his balance. What is it about him that he slipped to the 3rd round, his 40 time?? Anyone see him play much during the season (aside from the highlights)?

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NEJetFromLI;3105004]Am I getting too hyped up based on youtube highlights? He looks incredible, amazing the way he maintains his balance. What is it about him that he slipped to the 3rd round, his 40 time?? Anyone see him play much during the season (aside from the highlights)?[/QUOTE]

Slow 40 time... and one year as a starter.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think his knocks are not great vision cut back ability(though rex said he had good vision) not super quick in and out of his cuts..he has a bit if a checkered past. he played a soft schedule last year for whats that worth..he was a one year producer...aka sanchez..he does look great on youtube though!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ryan10;3105016]i think his knocks are not great vision cut back ability(though rex said he had good vision) not super quick in and out of his cuts..he has a bit if a checkered past. he played a soft schedule last year for whats that worth..he was a one year producer...aka sanchez..he does look great on youtube though!![/QUOTE]

Soft (schedule) as in middle of the road teams or lot's of blowouts?