Thread: I Got 10-1 Odds That Peter King Craps On Us Tomorrow......

I Got 10-1 Odds That Peter King Craps On Us Tomorrow......

YOU ALL KNOW I'M right. he won't be able to stand that we got a title caliber qb and curtis martin part 2.

also, I bet my d@ck that he grades out new england as the weekends "biggest winners". I can hear it now: " new england genius bill jesus christ bellicheck kept trading and drafted tons of players, and it does not matter that they are guy no one has ever heard of, bill can make anyone a winner!"

gotta love jetsinsider.net's favorite fat @ssbag.

and by love I mean hate and wish would go away forever. and by forever, well, you get the point.

[QUOTE=zachsjethouse;3105088]YOU ALL KNOW I'M right. he won't be able to stand that we got a title caliber qb and curtis martin part 2.

also, I bet my d@ck that he grades out new england as the weekends "biggest winners". I can hear it now: " new england genius bill jesus christ bellicheck kept trading and drafted tons of players, and it does not matter that they are guy no one has ever heard of, bill can make anyone a winner!"

gotta love jetsinsider.net's favorite fat @ssbag.

and by love I mean hate and wish would go away forever. and by forever, well, you get the point.[/QUOTE]

So, the kid as already Curtis Martin? :rolleyes:

Veteran
    I was thinking the same thing. Let the Jet bashing and Patriot ballwashing begin on MMQB.

i hate to break it to you guys, as much as i hate peter king, he would be justified in saying the pats are big winners. look at the players they drafted, all solid. and they picked up 2 more 2nd rounders next year. you can argue belichick is a cheater and that detracts from his coaching legacy but as a defacto gm, he's amazing. there is no way he can cheat in the draft (as far as i know) so these moves are legit and excellent.

That said, there is no way, and i mean no way, anyone can say the jets did anything less than a great job. A possible franchise qb and a perfect bruiser complement to leon is an excellent job in my book. (i would have liked to see us grab crabtree and wait till next year cause i think the qbs could be better but still awesome...)

I think that he'll approve the Sanchez trade. But he'll probably mention the 3 picks, and the fact that they gave up FAR too much to move to the top of the 3rd round.

13 picks in 3 seasons is not a lot of depth, plus the 3 players they gave up, he'll be right for saying that the Jets will be limited in depth.

Veteran
    bump

Hall Of Fame
    How does it feel to have your dick taken away by Peter King?

[QUOTE=Mike D;3105895]How does it feel to have your dick taken away by Peter King?[/QUOTE]

LOL :D