Thread: Jets wanted to trade back into 1st round for Harvin?

Jets wanted to trade back into 1st round for Harvin?

Not sure if it was posted but just read something on espn stating they tried but couldnt trade back into first round for Harvin? You cant knock Mr.T for trying.

Banned
    [QUOTE=LanceMehl;3105130]Not sure if it was posted but just read something on espn stating they tried but couldnt trade back into first round for Harvin? You cant knock Mr.T for trying.[/QUOTE]

I went into the draft wanting Harvin @ 17 then I fell in LOVE with the idea of landing Sanchez.

If we would have landed Sanchez and Harvin...I would be doing back flips right now but I'm also in love with this Shonn Greene move, this can be special for the offensive side of the ball.

I wont cry that we didn't land Harvin and you know why?

Something tells me the Jets are going to find Mark Sanchez another toy next year by drafting a WR with our 1st round pick!

Who's the top 5 WR's expected to enter next years draft? One of em will be a JET!

All League
    this was posted yesterday actually. thanks to twitter.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3105138]I went into the draft wanting Harvin @ 17 then I fell in LOVE with the idea of landing Sanchez.

If we would have landed Sanchez and Harvin...I would be doing back flips right now but I'm also in love with this Shonn Greene move, this can be special for the offensive side of the ball.

I wont cry that we didn't land Harvin and you know why?

Something tells me the Jets are going to find Mark Sanchez another toy next year by drafting a WR with our 1st round pick!

[B]Who's the top 5 WR's expected to enter next years draft? One of em will be a JET![/B][/QUOTE]

Damien Williams of USC. He was a highly touted prospect who transfered from Arkansas when Houston Nutt decided he was gonna hand the ball off to Darren McFadden and Felix Jones 40 times a game. He came on very strong last season and was Mark Sanchez's number 1 go to receiver. Big time playmaker probably will be one of the best WR's next year if he indeed does decide to declare.Also Dez Bryant of Okie State and Aurellius Benn of Illinois are two big physical talented wideouts. Possibly Brandon Lafell of LSU as well. A prototypical pass rushing 3-4 DE is Carlos Dunlop of Florida he has not finished growing yet and is already 6'7 295 pounds at 18 years old similar to Amobi Okoye went to college early. He runs a high 4.5-low 4.6 and even returned kickoffs at his high school in South Carolina(returned a couple for td's as well I've seen the tape).
    Last edited by dogtown123; 04-26-2009 at 08:35 PM.