Thread: Will Sanchez increase PSL sales?

Will Sanchez increase PSL sales?

Watch this next week. What do you think? Will there be an uptick in sales?

Or are PSLs just too damn expensive regardless of big signings?

I think there will be a slight increase :yes:

[QUOTE=FF2;3105315]Watch this next week. What do you think? Will there be an uptick in sales?

Or are PSLs just too damn expensive regardless of big signings?[/QUOTE]

Only Club seats have been for sale so far. Calls about regular PSLs will begin within the next 2 -3 weeks. Those calls will tell the ticket holder what is available to him by section and row supposedly. So there won't be any way to know what impact Sanchez has on regular PSL sales. I'll tell you something. I think it will make a huge difference to some people.

All League
    [QUOTE=FF2;3105315]Watch this next week. What do you think? Will there be an uptick in sales?

Sar will be here soon to school you.

[QUOTE=BRONX JET;3105410]Sar will be here soon to school you.[/QUOTE]

LOL, Sar has some great points, even pre Sanchez.

They have over priced sections, there's no doubt about it but overall, it's not 'that' large of an investment.

Sanchez will absolutely help sell a few fans who didn't believe the team was headed in the right direction. I'm not a proponent but for arguments sake, it seems the most logical.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

This is a dooshy, flamer thread.

YOU ARE A DOOSH.

[QUOTE=32green;3105479]This is a dooshy, flamer thread.

YOU ARE A DOOSH.[/QUOTE]

I thought i waz a deek.:huh:

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

No question about it. Sanchez-fever has swept Jets nation and its suddenly a lot more palatable to handle that measely extra $50 a game that the average PSL brings.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3105511]No question about it. Sanchez-fever has swept Jets nation and its suddenly a lot more palatable to handle that measely extra $50 a game that the average PSL brings.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Have you shared your opinion yet on Sanchez as our new QB?

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3105579]Have you shared your opinion yet on Sanchez as our new QB?[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? He's already shot his way through several boxes of Kleenex. SAR has become multiorgasmic and thats without any physical contact.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Dcat;3105661]Are you kidding? He's already shot his way through several boxes of Kleenex. SAR has become multiorgasmic and thats without any physical contact.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I've obviously missed his musings on our new franchise player. And search is disabled, even for VIPers right now. :rolleyes:

Can you provide a link? SAR is very opinionated about QBs and I'd like hear him on this new one.

Jets Insider VIP
    ABSOLUTELY NOT! The fact of the matter is, that there are still 2 NFL FRANCHISES selling PSL's to fund the SAME complex! PSL's are just another way to squeeze out the average, working-class football fan in favor of the rich, LAME-ASS, stuffed-shirt that doesn't really care about the team anyway....