Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***New Jersey Devils Game 7 Cuck The Fanes***

***New Jersey Devils Game 7 Cuck The Fanes***

Honestly, after game 6, I'm just not so sure...

Let's hear it guys, what can we look forward to on Tuesday.

I want to hear solid contributions, I need some reassurance that says these guys are ready to play.

Being at home is a HUGE plus. I'm excited but very very nervous.

Yes, the team looked like absolute **** tonight, but I think us few Devils fans here expected this series to go 7 games.

To try and help you out, having Langenbrunner back in the lineup is a big plus. I also think it's been obvious that the losing team always seems to bounce back in the next game. Neither team has been able to win consecutive games in this series. You can bet money that this team will not look like they did tonight, again on Tuesday. Also, like you say, having home ice is HUGE.

Oh yea, Cuck the Fanes! Haha, I'm really starting to dislike Staal and Larose. Those two just get under my skin.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The call on Rupp was ridiculous, but so was our play. We got lingering issues that need to be resolved pronto.

Veteran
    Man, I don't know who to root for. I'd love to play the Devils, but that's not going to happen unless the Rangers win. And no way am I rooting for their douchebag POS coach and that POS Avery. But if the Rangers lose, then we get the tougher draw with either the Bruins or the Capitals. Hopefully the Rangers game ends in regulation and the Devils/Canes game is close when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    The call on Rupp was ridiculous, but so was our play. We got lingering issues that need to be resolved pronto.
    Go Hurricanes............. from a Ranger fan in North Carolina.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Oh yea, Cuck the Fanes! Haha, I'm really starting to dislike Staal and Larose. Those two just get under my skin.
    Something about all the Staals - minus Jordan - has always irritated me. It goes back to Eric taking the Spez dispensers spot on team Canada a few years back, I'm sure.

Devs finish the Canes off, you never bet against the best goalie in hockey. If not, then the Ducks better finish off the Sharks. I'll be bored half-way retarded if I have to watch any of the other teams aside from Detroit this year.

Yes, the team looked like absolute **** tonight, but I think us few Devils fans here expected this series to go 7 games.

To try and help you out, having Langenbrunner back in the lineup is a big plus. I also think it's been obvious that the losing team always seems to bounce back in the next game. Neither team has been able to win consecutive games in this series. You can bet money that this team will not look like they did tonight, again on Tuesday. Also, like you say, having home ice is HUGE.

Yes, love Langs on the comeback but this series has been full of ups and downs...

You're absolutely right though. If the previous games are any indication, it's our turn for the up

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Honestly, after game 6, I'm just not so sure...

Let's hear it guys, what can we look forward to on Tuesday.

I want to hear solid contributions, I need some reassurance that says these guys are ready to play.

Being at home is a HUGE plus. I'm excited but very very nervous.
    I think they will come out fired up. That was the major problem, they looked really flat. They weren't fighting for loose pucks, they weren't being physical. During the season when they have had these types of games, Sutter usually does a good job of making sure it doesn't happen twice in a row. Having the crowd will be a factor for sure, I think it was in game 6 for the Canes. It's a game 7 anything can happen and heroes will come from out of nowhere, so I won't be bold enough to predict anything other than the team playing with 1000 times more passion...

Tonight's the night. I'm starting to get nervous....

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Tonight's the night. I'm starting to get nervous....

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!
    I can't wait....I don't have tickets, but friend of mine is going. He was part of the 16 wins I saw in person this year, so hopefully the karma is transferable.

As for the game I hope Sutter mixes up the the Elias Gio line and put Rolston with them. Zubrus was awful the last game and we might as well throw as much firepower as we can at them. If we can stay out of the box we can take this game....but I won't predict anything except that I will be on the edge of my seat and nervous the entire game and that Chico will probably hate the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjetsman28 View Post
    I can't wait....I don't have tickets, but friend of mine is going. He was part of the 16 wins I saw in person this year, so hopefully the karma is transferable.

As for the game I hope Sutter mixes up the the Elias Gio line and put Rolston with them. Zubrus was awful the last game and we might as well throw as much firepower as we can at them. If we can stay out of the box we can take this game....but I won't predict anything except that I will be on the edge of my seat and nervous the entire game and that Chico will probably hate the refs.
    I've watched the first 6 games of the series with a couple friends, but this one I need to watch alone. Agreed about switching Rolston and Zubrus. I've like what I've seen from Rolston, especially when he filled in for Langenbrunner. Anything that may get the offense going a bit.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Man, I don't know who to root for. I'd love to play the Devils, but that's not going to happen unless the Rangers win. And no way am I rooting for their douchebag POS coach and that POS Avery. But if the Rangers lose, then we get the tougher draw with either the Bruins or the Capitals. Hopefully the Rangers game ends in regulation and the Devils/Canes game is close when it does.
    That's funny coming from a guy who had cry-baby Therrien behind the bench and Ruutu on his team last year. Pot meet kettle.

I've watched the first 6 games of the series with a couple friends, but this one I need to watch alone. Agreed about switching Rolston and Zubrus. I've like what I've seen from Rolston, especially when he filled in for Langenbrunner. Anything that may get the offense going a bit.
    I'm off to BWW's here in a few...

I'm nervous too man. I wish I was back home for this game

Veteran
    Cuck that!!! WHat a collapse!! Go Canes!

Man, what an embarrassing end to a season.

That was my hockey equivalent of the Doug Brien Steelers game....total gut wrenching

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    That's funny coming from a guy who had cry-baby Therrien behind the bench and Ruutu on his team last year. Pot meet kettle.
    That's funny coming from a guy who is as much of a cry-baby as anybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2s54WNBwiI

Regarding the Devs/Caps game 7: Ouch. Would have been nice to have the Rangers and Canes win and give the Pens home ice, but Cinderella, er uh I mean Tortorella ****ed it up for the Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    That's funny coming from a guy who is as much of a cry-baby as anybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2s54WNBwiI

Regarding the Devs/Caps game 7: Ouch. Would have been nice to have the Rangers and Canes win and give the Pens home ice, but Cinderella, er uh I mean Tortorella ****ed it up for the Rangers.
    You have the Capitals and Hurricanes mixed up. Capitals beat the Rangers, Hurricanes beat the Devils.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    You have the Capitals and Hurricanes mixed up. Capitals beat the Rangers, Hurricanes beat the Devils.
    Yeah, sorry, I meant Devs/Canes.

That sucked moosecock!