Thread: Sanchez at the draft on NFL Network - Video

Sanchez at the draft on NFL Network - Video

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d81001cdd[/url]

Saw you guys talking about this earlier but I don't think anyone posted the video.

Good to see the kid has huge hands. Should help eliminate some concerns regarding his arm strength.

All League
    LOL, awsome stuff.

I don't think there's a correlation between Hand Size and Arm Strength, but there most definately is one with Hand Size and not fumbling the ball.

[QUOTE=Ven0m;3105560]I don't think there's a correlation between Hand Size and Arm Strength, but there most definately is one with Hand Size and not fumbling the ball.[/QUOTE]
    Just getting a better grip on the ball and that helps him throw the ball in the wind.

That was a pretty impressive interview. That kid is coming to play and play hard. God, what a great draft pick.

Veteran
    face of the:yes: franchice.

Hand size is at least 50% of arm strength in football.

Brett Favre, people always talk about his huge hands when talking about his gun.

It's really kind of obvious, the more effort less the grip, the easier it is to throw the football. There is a reason that pretty much any of us can rifle a mini football 20 yards on a rope.

Too funny - Pats* fans chanting "Ryan Leaf", "Ryan Leaf" to him on the street. What a bunch of low lifes.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I really enjoyed watching that interview. This is one down-to-earth kid who handles himself very well in an interview, albeit with softball questions this time, but nonetheless in a self-assured yet humble manner.