Thread: Jets and Axl Rose

Jets and Axl Rose

Two of my favorite things (no homo). I'm new here and I figured I should explain my user name. I'm a huge Jets fan who also happens to love Guns N Roses. I've been viewing this place for about a year now and really never got around to signing up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

no love for Axl Foley?

welcome aboard

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Two of my favorite things (no homo). I'm new here and I figured I should explain my user name. I'm a huge Jets fan who also happens to love Guns N Roses. I've been viewing this place for about a year now and really never got around to signing up.
    Welcome to the site.

Thanks for sharing your Axl mancrust with us. I would have made a thread that said "Jets and tits", but thats just me.

lol thanks guys.

I have man love for Axl and i'm damn proud of it.

lol thanks guys.

I have man love for Axl and i'm damn proud of it.
    be sure to check out the Mancrust thread on the landing strip

lol I wasn't gonna say anything but that's probably the funniest typo i've ever seen.

lol I wasn't gonna say anything but that's probably the funniest typo i've ever seen.
    lol, i'll give you a little background.

a few months ago, when we traded for Brett Favre, a dude here started a thread about his huge man crush for ol' #4. but he had a typo in his original post, giving birth to the now-infamous term "mancrust"

one of the mods caught this, and instead of correcting the poor fella, actually edited the thread title into something like "i have huge mancrust for Brett Favre" or something along those lines.

the rest, as they say, is history

Oh okay so that wasn't actually a typo? That's a shame because it was funnier when I thought he messed up. That's a funny story though.

Veteran
    So what did you think of "Chinese Democracy"? Best tracks IMO are "Shacklers" and "Better" .... overall a disappointment though

PS - Welcome to the boards

... howdy bro ...

... saw some cover band about 6 months ago in chattanooga tenn - they put on a pretty good show ... not heroined up from what i could tell ...

... hooked up with a skank back in the day to one of the early g'n'r albums ...

... always have thought stephanie seymour is H-O-T !!! ...

... that's all the connection i got ...

... welcome ...

l_j_r

Thanks guys.

I really liked Prostitute and Shacklers Revenge. It was a disappointment but hearing Axl's voice again was awesome. It didn't sound anything like GNR but it was still a pretty good album imo.