Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best REport So Far By Boland

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ubrnostrum
    What the heck are "Alligator Arms?"

[QUOTE=HEMPSTEAD;3114330]

Basically, it's not fully extending your arms to catch the ball.
    [/QUOTE]

And usually when a WR goes over the middle. The WR doesn't want to make the catch for fear of getting hit

Jets Insider VIP
    Sounds like Sanchez has stepped right in and taken over. Good play and good leadership.

He's going to start on Day 1 and this team will never look back.:yes:

[QUOTE=ubrnostrum;3114239]What the heck are "Alligator Arms?"[/QUOTE]

Short arms. As in concenred about protecting himself.

[QUOTE=Chrebetfan80;3114188]wow i totally forgot toal went into the draft this year. nice solid udfa pick up by us. he was a really good player for BC just had some injury problems couldnt stay on the field. But he could be really nice depth for us [B]if he stayed healthy[/B] and made the team.[/QUOTE]

Good luck.

Jets Insider VIP
    How come all of your thread titles contain two capital letters in a row?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=SBIII;3114441]How come all of your thread titles contain two capital letters in a row?[/QUOTE]

Because, despite appearances and a long sucky track-record, he is a comedic genius and knows how easily you are annoyed by, and quick to call out, other posters.

JR wins again!:yes:

Sanchez is either going to be a great quarterback on a championship team (eventually), or a great quarterback on a suck-ass team (ala Archie Manning). Either way, this guys got the goods. Will the team follow suit?

[QUOTE=FF2®;3114431]Good luck.[/QUOTE]

well thats the problem gotta stay on the field.. only reason i think why he didnt get drafted because his freshman year he was a tackling machine. people thought he would work his way up to great career at BC and possibly a high draft choice. But u dont stay healthy and u dont get on the field u go undrafted.

[QUOTE=Chrebetfan80;3114467]well thats the problem gotta stay on the field.. only reason i think why he didnt get drafted because his freshman year he was a tackling machine. people thought he would work his way up to great career at BC and possibly a high draft choice. But u dont stay healthy and u dont get on the field u go undrafted.[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly. I had high hopes for him, he really is an amazing player. But he can't stay on the field.