Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best QB in the 2009 draft will be Josh Freeman

The best QB in the 2009 draft will be Josh Freeman

I really don't understand how Sanchez is considered to be a top prospect.

The guy is small (for a QB), has a mediocre arm (at best), and has very little starting experience.

Freeman is huge (6'6 and jacked), has a cannon, and has starting experience on a horrible team (Jets have the worst offense in the NFL).

Based on my evaluation Mark Sanchez is nothing more than a better looking Kellen Clemens.

Bad move......

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetGuy21;3114067]I really don't understand how Sanchez is considered to be a top prospect.

The guy is small (for a QB), has a mediocre arm (at best), and has very little starting experience.

Freeman is huge (6'6 and jacked), has a cannon, and has starting experience on a horrible team (Jets have the worst offense in the NFL).

Based on my evaluation Mark Sanchez is nothing more than a better looking Kellen Clemens.

Bad move......[/QUOTE]

So whichever team you really root for will be better off for it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetGuy21;3114067]I really don't understand how Sanchez is considered to be a top prospect.

[B]Based on my evaluation[/B] Mark Sanchez is nothing more than a better looking Kellen Clemens.

Bad move......[/QUOTE]

And you've been an NFL scout for how long?

freeman is taller thats about it. sanchez is a better all around qb and will be ion the NFL

Bad move......[/QUOTE]

Jeff George was tall and had a cannon

Drew Brees was short with an average arm.

Football is not always just a case of "fill in the numbers", or every GM would be a HOF GM.

With that said, while I have some questions about the pick, there is no point getting worried about it till we actually SEE our Fr-anchez QB play in a meaningful game.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3114074]Jeff George was tall and had a cannon

Drew Brees was short with an average arm.

Football is not always just a case of "fill in the numbers", or every GM would be a HOF GM.

With that said, while I have some questions about the pick, there is no point getting worried about it till we actually SEE our Fr-anchez QB play in a meaningful game.[/QUOTE]

thread-ender:yes:

Bad move......[/QUOTE]

Are you Merrill Hodge?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3114072]And you've been an NFL scout for how long?[/QUOTE]

He got a job scouting right after he claimed that [I](Jets have the worst offense in the NFL).[/I]

Browning Nagle had a canon and was taller.

How'd he work out?:eek:
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 05-01-2009 at 05:03 PM.

Bad move......[/QUOTE]

Well, in that case, Jamarcus Russell is the greatest QB to ever play the game!

Didn't this clown start up a thread just like this on draft day?

Which fanbase does this troll belong to?

Bad move......[/QUOTE]

Jamarcus Russel?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JetGuy21;3114067]

[/QUOTE]

That was part of your evaluation?:eek:

Want to go kayaking?

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3114087]That was part of your evaluation?:eek:

Want to go kayaking?

_[/QUOTE]

Only if we can share a life jacket. :eek:

Banned
    Mark Sanchez dominated the college game with USC going against teams that are the "Cream of the Crop".

What school did Freeman go to? Kansas State?

What types of D's did Freeman play against?

North Texas?

Montana State?

Louisiana-Lafayette?

Texas A&M?

Colorado?

He also had a QB raiting of 78.3 against Missouri, are you kidding me?

Get real...This guy is a bum and will be a career backup after he flops with the Bucs. There is a REASON why Tampa Bay Buc fans are PISSED off that the Bucs drafted this guy instead of getting Jay Cutler. Bucs fans are UPSET right now.

Bust. Next.

dont forget campbell in DC.. ;)

[QUOTE=Jet Nut;3114078]He got a job scouting right after he claimed that [I](Jets have the worst offense in the NFL).[/I]

How'd he work out?:eek:[/QUOTE]

He even has a Brand Name of a Well-known Rifle AS HIS NAME ffs.

And he still flopped like the fish in my sig.

I like a Big Cannon Arm as much as the next guy, but it takes more than pure unadulterated arm strength to win in the NFL.

Oh, and damn you Browning Nagle, damn you to HELL. If only, if only.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Pay the troll no mind everyone. He's a previously banned user with a history of ridiculous posts.

Banned
    Mark Sanchez dominated the college game with USC going against teams that are the "Cream of the Crop".

What school did Freeman go to? Kansas State?

What types of D's did Freeman play against?

North Texas?

Montana State?

Louisiana-Lafayette?

Texas A&M?

Colorado?

Huh, who?

He also had a QB raiting of 78.3 against Missouri, are you kidding me?

Get real...This guy is a bum and will be a career backup after he flops with the Bucs. There is a REASON why Tampa Bay Buc fans are PISSED off that the Bucs drafted this guy instead of getting Jay Cutler. Bucs fans are UPSET right now.

Bust. Next.

[QUOTE=Jet Nut;3114078]He got a job scouting right after he claimed that [I](Jets have the worst offense in the NFL).[/I]

How'd he work out?:eek:[/QUOTE]

Nagle had his friggin arm ripped off at the end of a meaningless game, how does he have anything to do with anything?:rolleyes:

Still believe he would have been pretty good, had he not had it happen twice.:eek:

[QUOTE=Warfish;3114093]He even has a Brand Name of a Well-known Rifle AS HIS NAME ffs.

And he still flopped like the fish in my sig.

I like a Big Cannon Arm as much as the next guy, but it takes more than pure unadulterated arm strength to win in the NFL.

Oh, and damn you Browning Nagle, damn you to HELL. If only, if only.....[/QUOTE]

I tried so hard to root for that guy. What a disaster he was.