Thread: Percy Harvin Hospitalized

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Percy Harvin Hospitalized

[url]http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gG9HE-IYXM2uPw6WdZFMVYZ7dBagD97TM6U86[/url]

not good. never like to see players getting sick

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swine Flu.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, get well soon Harvin...I'm gonna be rooting for you here in 09 with the Vikings.

I thought this was due to like a hard hit he got in practice or something today...Thank god.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    swine dehydration

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or maybe it was something else entirely?

[quote=ProfootballTalk]
    For Eleven Months Of The Year, Its Easy For NFL Players To Smoke Pot
    Posted by Mike Florio on May 1, 2009, 3:40 p.m.
    [B]Were in the process of determining whether Vikings receiver Percy Harvin might have stayed away from the first rookie minicamp of his career due to the possibility that hed be asked to put a liquid other than water in a plastic cup.[/B]

Along the way, our understanding of the prevalence of pot smokers in pro football has been crystallized.

As NFL spokesman Greg Aiello explains, non-rookies not in the substance-abuse program are subject to annual testing under the substance-abuse policy in the preseason.

So, in other words, once a guy makes a clean donation during the preseason, hes free and clear to inhale until the following year. Then, he needs to quit smoking long enough before the next preseason in order to ensure that hell pass the test again.

The only guys who definitely need to quit cold turkey on an ongoing basis are those who are in the program, and thus are subject to regular unannounced testing.

Unless they have a plastic appendage different from the one that Fred Smoot once took onto the Love Boat.
    [/quote]

All speculation at this point, but I'm really glad we didn't go after this guy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nycdan;3114334]Or maybe it was something else entirely?

All speculation at this point, but I'm really glad we didn't go after this guy.[/QUOTE]

all the band wagon Gator fans are going to tear you a new one

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nycdan;3114334]Or maybe it was something else entirely?

All speculation at this point, but I'm really glad we didn't go after this guy.[/QUOTE]

pft is so full of crap. and im not a gator a fan.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    drink lots of water kids!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3114448]drink lots of water kids!![/QUOTE]

For sure. It helps flush the THC out of your system faster!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nycdan;3114533]For sure. It helps flush the THC out of your system faster![/QUOTE]

Thats not true, it will only delute the test. THC takes anywhere from 20-30 days to leave the system, put it this way...Say you smoke a blunt right, then the next day you gotta take a test, your gonna fail UNLESS you drink about two gallons of water right before the test, then...All your gonna piss out is water but with a drug test...It's not going to come back clean-It will be a "Delute" then...Say you drink two gallons of water for about 2 weeks straight (14 days) then stop for about 3 days...When you go and take that test...Fail.

Water doesn't clean your system, but it will mask it. And thats because THC is stored in your fat cells, not your piss.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3114543]Thats not true, it will only delute the test. THC takes anywhere from 20-30 days to leave the system, put it this way...Say you smoke a blunt right, then the next day you gotta take a test, your gonna fail UNLESS you drink about two gallons of water right before the test, then...All your gonna piss out is water but with a drug test...It's not going to come back clean-It will be a "Delute" then...Say you drink two gallons of water for about 2 weeks straight (14 days) then stop for about 3 days...When you go and take that test...Fail.

Water doesn't clean your system, but it will mask it.[/QUOTE]

Would it matter if I said I know all that but was taking poetic license in the name of humor?

This thread is about making fun of Percy Harvin now. Don't cloud it with medical facts. It confuses the Dolphin fans.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FreshBaked 24 7;3114254][url]http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gG9HE-IYXM2uPw6WdZFMVYZ7dBagD97TM6U86[/url]

not good. never like to see players getting sick[/QUOTE]

This clearly has to be something more due to Percy Harvin's own fault if on the bottom of the ESPN ticker earlier it read "Percy Harvin was hospitalized due to extreme dehydration. The Vikings are EXPECTED TO RELEASE HIM IN THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS. Call me Crazy, but chances are it was him screwing up again if thats what it said on the ticker.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetglass;3114594]This clearly has to be something more due to Percy Harvin's own fault if on the bottom of the ESPN ticker earlier it read "Percy Harvin was hospitalized due to extreme dehydration. The Vikings are EXPECTED TO RELEASE HIM IN THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS. Call me Crazy, but chances are it was him screwing up again if thats what it said on the ticker.[/QUOTE]

That article says the HOSPITAL is going to release him. Why would the Vikings release him before they've even signed him?!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nycdan;3114665]That article says the HOSPITAL is going to release him. Why would the Vikings release him before they've even signed him?![/QUOTE]

:zzz: Some people have no common sense man

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetglass;3114594]This clearly has to be something more due to Percy Harvin's own fault if on the bottom of the ESPN ticker earlier it read "Percy Harvin was hospitalized due to extreme dehydration. The Vikings are EXPECTED TO RELEASE HIM IN THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS. Call me Crazy, but chances are it was him screwing up again if thats what it said on the ticker.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too and had to rewind. I think the wording was "he is expected to be released in the next 48 hours".

They were referring to the hospital obviously but it was terrible wording. Maybe someone at ESPN was having some fun.