Thread: Offer AZ 2010 2nd Rd & 5th Rd that could change to a 4

Offer AZ 2010 2nd Rd & 5th Rd that could change to a 4

Boldin is going to be gone by mid june so just do it and complete the puzzle. I say offer a 2nd with a 5th if that does not happen I say give them the 5th with a incentives of moving to a 4th rd. If they want a player give them 2nd and T. Jones they might want a r. back.

Jets can't afford him. What else ya got?

Hall Of Fame
    Never mind the fact that he wants 10 mill a year...

He isnt worth that much the guy is 29 years old save the picks for next year and pick up a hold the fort WR like Toomer. Sanchez will take about a year to develop I rather see the Jets draft an elite WR next year that can develop alongside Sanchez not get a WR who will start going downhill in a few years. 3rd and 3rd only maybe even try to haggle only giving up a 4th round pick. Look how cheap TO went to the Eagles even look at the moss trade to the Pats.

Cut Jones for boldin. Is that an option?

Those were special conditions they wont let him go cheap. I like the idea of a third if it was possible. if there was a problem with cap room what could work? also I like Vincent Jackson he and B. Edwards are free agents at the end of this yr.

Know I will be watching College FB EVERY WEEK to see which WR is worth a 1st rd pick. No Crabtrees or Calvin Johnson this yr tho.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Jpbatt;3114433]Know I will be watching College FB EVERY WEEK to see which WR is worth a 1st rd pick. No Crabtrees or Calvin Johnson this yr tho.[/QUOTE]

the top WR's this year are lightyears ahead of crabtree.... not CJ though..

....they still want a 1st and a 3rd, and why wouldn't they?