All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

HAppy Day 2 Of Mini Camp

Here is to Good day

schedule from Boland

Saturday, May 2
    10 am Practice open to media
    11:45 am (approx.) Players available in locker room
    12:30 – 12:50 pm Press Conference – Coach Ryan (media work room)
    3:45 pm Practice open to media

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi...you had mentioned in another post earlier that there would be practice on June 9th open to the public. Do you know this for sure? Thanks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSGIRL80;3114861]Hi...you had mentioned in another post earlier that there would be practice on June 9th open to the public. Do you know this for sure? Thanks[/QUOTE]

yeah the jets announced that mini camp will be open to the public at florham park

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=readyforthedraft;3114793]Here is to Good day

schedule from Boland

Saturday, May 2
    10 am Practice open to media
    11:45 am (approx.) Players available in locker room
    12:30 – 12:50 pm Press Conference – Coach Ryan (media work room)
    [B]3:45 pm Practice open to media[/B][/QUOTE]

Do you know of any website or tv channel that will be covering this live?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;3114902]Do you know of any website or tv channel that will be covering this live?[/QUOTE]

jetsinsider will have pictures

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great..thanks, was trying to locate it on the JETS website. Is that going to be the only day in NJ to the public that you know of?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSGIRL80;3114997]Great..thanks, was trying to locate it on the JETS website. Is that going to be the only day in NJ to the public that you know of?[/QUOTE]

The New York Jets announced today that they will open to the public five June minicamp practices as part of a week of activities at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park, N.J., beginning June 6.

The Jets also announced that their 2009 training camp will feature practices open to the public in three different locations throughout the tristate area — upstate New York, Long Island and New Jersey.

New York Gov. David A. Paterson announced today that the Jets will hold their training camp on the campus of SUNY Cortland, generating millions in economic activity for Central New York and drawing thousands of people to Cortland this summer.

Training camp at SUNY Cortland is scheduled to begin Friday, July 31.

The Jets will then hold a special Family Night practice on Long Island at Hofstra University, the site of their former practice facility, on Wednesday, Aug. 12.

Three more practices open to the public will take place at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center on Aug. 22, 26 and 27.

“I am excited that we will be able to interact with our fans throughout the region in an unprecedented series of public practices,” said Jets owner Woody Johnson. “Starting in June, we will welcome fans to our new home for the first open practices at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center.

"Come the end of July, training camp in Cortland will provide the remote environment Coach Ryan envisions to foster team unity. We will return to our Long Island roots in August for a Family Night practice at Hofstra University and we will close out the summer in New Jersey with a final round of public practices at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center."

Jets minicamp practices in June — Jets Week — and the Long Island and New Jersey practices in August will feature activities for the entire family. Fans attending will enjoy Generation Jets Fest, the JetsShop merchandise tent and autograph sessions with players, coaches and the 2009 New York Jets Flight Crew.

Details of all minicamp and training camp practices will be available at newyorkjets.com in the coming weeks. Minicamp and training camp are supported by Atlantic Health, Dunkin’ Donuts, Sprint and The Record.

[url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show/2937--jets-week-training-camp-plans-unveiled[/url]

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I did see this last week or so when they announced it. That's why I was actullay asking about the June 9th day where that actually was said, I didn't see a specific date like that. Have to put in for vacation days and want to make sure to selelct the right ones. Thanks again for the input. If you come up with anything that has the June 9th day let me know..thanks!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSGIRL80;3115008]Thanks! I did see this last week or so when they announced it. That's why I was actullay asking about the June 9th day where that actually was said, I didn't see a specific date like that. Have to put in for vacation days and want to make sure to selelct the right ones. Thanks again for the input. If you come up with anything that has the June 9th day let me know..thanks![/QUOTE]

i am sure the jets will announce something soon
    but nfl.com says our next mini camp is june 9-june 11

so i am assuming that is the open to the public one