Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know whats funny?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

You know whats funny?

New England isn't even a freaking state!

The last time I checked, it was some type of region located somewhere in the North East.

Who will fans that live in States such as Vermont, R.I, CT, NH and Maine root for after Brady is done with the Patriots? Will they start rooting for other power house teams in the "Northeast" such as the Giants, Eagles and Steelers? Or will they continue to support a NE Patriots team that goes onto being the laughing stock of the AFC East once again?

New York will ALWAYS be New York and we will always have fans and teams to be proud of, but what about "NE"? What does their future hold after Tom Brady?

New York is the melting spot when it comes to Sports and thats the reason why the Yankees will always be the Yankkes, King James may become a New York Knick and the draft will always be held in New York.

N.Y fans, be proud of this Jets team because the future is looking bright thanks to Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez and...We will always be "New York" and thats something that "NE" fans can never take away from us, ever. Let them enjoy those 3 rings because after Brady...They will become the laughing stock of the AFC once again and "NE" will become a team that NoOne cares about, like always.
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 05-02-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do you feel the need to start a thread for every thought that passes through your head?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Why do you feel the need to start a thread for every thought that passes through your head?
    Is that everytime he farts?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    New England isn't even a freaking state!

The last time I checked, it was some type of region located somewhere in the North East.

Who will fans that live in States such as Vermont, R.I, CT, NH and Maine root for after Brady is done with the Patriots? Will they start rooting for other power house teams in the "Northeast" such as the Giants, Eagles and Steelers? Or will they continue to support a NE Patriots team that goes onto being the laughing stock of the AFC East once again?

New York will ALWAYS be New York and we will always have fans and teams to be proud of, but what about "NE"? What does their future hold after Tom Brady?

New York is the melting spot when it comes to Sports and thats the reason why the Yankees will always be the Yankkes, King James may become a New York Knick and the draft will always be held in New York.

N.Y fans, be proud of this Jets team because the future is looking bright thanks to Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez and...We will always be "New York" and thats something that "NE" fans can never take away from us, ever. Let them enjoy those 3 rings because after Brady...They will become the laughing stock of the AFC once again and "NE" will become a team that NoOne cares about, like always.
    Know what's funny. Jets don't play in New York.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know whats funny?
    Fart jokes. Always have been. Always will be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REhz1...eature=related

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Know what's funny. Jets don't play in New York.
    Not only that, they don't even play in their own stadium and they also pay the Giants rent.

But that's more sad, than funny.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

brb

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because it's the offseason and it's getting pathetic how Patriots fans come to this site, and shiit all over Jet fans because they have..."3 Rings". Maybe fans such as yourself are O.K with that, but I'm not.

And making threads with each and every thought that comes into my head? It's calling being a fan and being excited for my favorite sports team on a team message board.

I've made 22 threads since I've been on this site and I have about 500 posts. I'm what you call a real fan and the offseason is exciting is so many different ways.

Honestly: Do the NY Jets have some of the best Young Talent in all of Football?

This is the type of series against the Red Sox that my Rays need to get back on track

Longoria just hit a Grand Slam against the Red Sox!

As a Jets fan...If you ran the front office, who would you sign long term?

Mark Sanchez & The Jets now have one of the best rushing attacks in all of Football!

How solid can our Defense be under Rex Ryan here in 2009?

Next years Mock Draft (I'm talking about positions)

How can any Jets fan doubt this Mark Sanchez pick? He's a SPECIAL talent. 164.4!

Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez & the Jets can pull of an 11-5/12-4 Type of Season here in 09

Since it's draft day: Everyone STATE who you REALLY WANT the Jets to draft here in 09

The Jets REALLY stole Sanchez away from every team that was looking for a Franchie QB

The Jets just made a trade to pick FIRST in the 3rd Round!

OT: Big up's to PatsFanTx for the way he handled and carried himself yesterday...

I hate to be Negative after we just drafted a Franchise QB but it looks like we...

How would you all feel if the draft went something like this here in 09 for the Jets?

WoW...The Vikings just drafted my boy from FLorida...Percy Harvin!

Can someone please give me a link where I can watch the Draft online?

Can we trade back into the 2nd round?

What the hell are the Jets about to do?!?

Something tells me that Percy Harvin will be a Jet!!
    Which would you rate as your Top 5 Threads?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are dozens of other threads to share your excitement for the Jets. You are just an attention whore.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is like the rebirth of SBIIICHAMPS

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Not only that, they don't even play in their own stadium and they also pay the Giants rent.

But that's more sad, than funny.
    Ridiculous thread, I agree. And I was going to bring up how we don't even play in New York before FF2 got to it.

But for accuracy's sake, the Jets don't pay rent to the Giants. Giants Stadium is owned by the NJ Sports and Expo Authority, the Jets and Giants both pay equal rent to the NJSEA.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because it's the offseason and it's getting pathetic how Patriots fans come to this site, and shiit all over Jet fans because they have..."3 Rings". Maybe fans such as yourself are O.K with that, but I'm not.

And making threads with each and every thought that comes into my head? It's calling being a fan and being excited for my favorite sports team on a team message board.

I've made 22 threads since I've been on this site and I have about 500 posts. I'm what you call a real fan and the offseason is exciting in so many different ways. It's called being a fan, do you have it in you? See for youself smartass.

Honestly: Do the NY Jets have some of the best Young Talent in all of Football?

This is the type of series against the Red Sox that my Rays need to get back on track

Longoria just hit a Grand Slam against the Red Sox!

As a Jets fan...If you ran the front office, who would you sign long term?

Mark Sanchez & The Jets now have one of the best rushing attacks in all of Football!

How solid can our Defense be under Rex Ryan here in 2009?

Next years Mock Draft (I'm talking about positions)

How can any Jets fan doubt this Mark Sanchez pick? He's a SPECIAL talent. 164.4!

Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez & the Jets can pull of an 11-5/12-4 Type of Season here in 09

Since it's draft day: Everyone STATE who you REALLY WANT the Jets to draft here in 09

The Jets REALLY stole Sanchez away from every team that was looking for a Franchie QB

The Jets just made a trade to pick FIRST in the 3rd Round!

OT: Big up's to PatsFanTx for the way he handled and carried himself yesterday...

I hate to be Negative after we just drafted a Franchise QB but it looks like we...

How would you all feel if the draft went something like this here in 09 for the Jets?

WoW...The Vikings just drafted my boy from FLorida...Percy Harvin!

Can someone please give me a link where I can watch the Draft online?

Can we trade back into the 2nd round?

What the hell are the Jets about to do?!?

Something tells me that Percy Harvin will be a Jet!!

With Rex Ryan calling the shots, this Defense should be one of the best around.

About 12 of those threads were during draft weekend and they all made for some great draft talk. Two other threads were about my Tampa Bay Rays over in the baseball part of the site. Everything else has been about the team that I love, the Jets. Why do you post here?

"Why do you feel the need to start a thread for every thought that passes through your head?"

Every thought? Am I talking about Obama? Am I talking about woman? Am I talking about cars? Am I talking about you? Am I making threads calling you a prick, *******, stuck up person? Am I making threads about my life? No. I'm being a Jets fan on a Jets team site. Have a problem with that? When the MODS lock my ability to make threads, I'll stop being a fan.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Which would you rate as your Top 5 Threads?
    This is his best thread ever

http://jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112004

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    lol, that thread was a classic! I've learned alot from my younger days and it's funny because I havn't been in trouble with my licence since those days when I was 16, 17 and 19...I'm 23 now, have a wife, a kid and dont even smoke "Blunts of dro" anymore. It's called growing up and becoming a man and taking responsibility for your own actions.

It's better to get introuble when your younger and learn from your mistakes then become the next Burress or Vick and learn after it's to late.

That was one exciting day for me when I made that thread...My licence could have been gone for 5 years but I actually got it back THAT DAY and never looked back.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I talking about you? Am I making threads calling you a prick, *******, stuck up person?
    When the MODS lock my ability to make threads
    1. will get you banned.

2. maybe this isn't such a bad idea.