Thread: OT-Lebron James: the Almost god

Hall Of Fame

OT-Lebron James: the Almost god

Think about it....he is one-shot worse than michael jordan....but that 1 shot is the shot jordan makes to win the game. Big deal you say? 1 shot is the difference of victory or defeat, winning the championship or coming up empty.

I believe that Lebron is the closest thing to Jordan we have seeen since but further proof that only Jordan was Jordan and there won't be another one.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    Think about it....he is one-shot worse than michael jordan....but that 1 shot is the shot jordan makes to win the game. Big deal you say? 1 shot is the difference of victory or defeat, winning the championship or coming up empty.

I believe that Lebron is the closest thing to Jordan we have seeen since but further proof that only Jordan was Jordan and there won't be another one.
    lock dump ban rape

Banned
    Jordan didn't win anything by the time he was the age Lebron is now.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Jordan didn't win anything by the time he was the age Lebron is now.
    jordan never won **** in his carrer

scottie did

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets View Post
    jordan never won **** in his carrer

scottie did
    Shut up and get back to your klan meeting douche.

I dont know what Ham was trying to pull the other day with that thread. LeBron is one of the greatest athletes of all time and he's only 25. When his jumpshot is on, he may be the most unstoppable force ever and it's only because of his unselfishness that he doesnt average close to 40 a game because he probably could if he wanted to, along with Kobe.

I would think Lebron is his own breed now. A new type of monster athlete that can do anything. I don't believe Jordan and Lebron are similar at all. 2 different types of players. As of now Jordan is the greatest basketball to ever play the game and #1 in clutch situations, hands down.

Kobe cannot hold Lebron's jock now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I would think Lebron is his own breed now. A new type of monster athlete that can do anything. I don't believe Jordan and Lebron are similar at all. 2 different types of players. As of now Jordan is the greatest basketball to ever play the game and #1 in clutch situations, hands down.

Kobe cannot hold Lebron's jock now.
    Lebron is a physical beast that Jordan never was. I heard an interview with a guy on the Nets the other day saying NBA players are actually afraid to foul Lebron. That's insane.

Jordan is still the greatest ever but Lebron is catching up. If he can get a real superstar sidekick like Scottie Pippen Lebron is going to win 3 championships easily.