Page 1002 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 20,021 to 20,040 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LV2;3724939]Can we please get this thread back on track? My goodness. I thought the SAR house hunt was bad, but this is getting silly!!!!

Somewhat on topic, I can't believe what people are willing to pay for a parking pass. I put one up on SH for $56 to the Pats game and it was gone in less than a day. Add the 15% fee for $8 and then the $17 for shipping (live ticket, not PDF) and the guy is paying over $80 for a parking pass. Absurd...[/QUOTE]
    again, people who are dumb! i got a pass for the ravens and pats games for $25 each. no ned to over pay!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=349-12-x4;3724797]you have no clue about unemployment, do you? I paid towards my unemployment all my life. They are MY benefits to collect incase I am unemployed(by choice or not). You also have no clue as to what I was being paid to do that job with the commute, do you? I didn`t think so. Lets just put it this way. For every hour past 8 hours, I lost pay per hour. Lets say they were paying me $700 a week for 40 hours. Not great but I would never turn down an opportunity, especially in this market. That would be around $17.50 an hour pay for 40 hours. After 40 hours of work, the pay would decrease per hour. I was working 60-65 hours a week there, and that didn`t include my commute time. The commute was my problem, not theirs. So for a 65 hour work week which didn`t pay time and a half for ot, the pay would be reduced to $10.77 an hour. Not exactly a good job anymore, wouldn`t you think? Add the cost of fuel($280 a month), plus the time spent away from home not seeing the family, and the wear & tear on the vehicles, it just wasn`t worth it. So until you actually learn something, don`t say anything or assume anything about anyone else`s situation. You wouldn`t be able to do one week of what I do. Better yet, you probably aren`t qualified to do it, nor are you licensed to do it. So keep driving dad`s buick, ok Robert.[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOD...YOU ARE SO BITTER AND NEGATIVE. PLEASE STOP TRYING TO RUIN THE BEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF JI. THIS IS A THREAD FULL OF JET FANS HAPPY WITH THEIR TEAM, THEIR SEATS AND THEIR STADIUM. FIND A SITE WHERE MISERABLE JET FANS, THAT HATE THE TEAM, THE STADIUM , OWNER ECT POST. A SITE WHERE GROWN MEN ACT AND SOUND LIKE OLD WOMEN... THEN POST THERE.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=134-R15-4LIFE;3725181]OH MY GOD...YOU ARE SO BITTER AND NEGATIVE. PLEASE STOP TRYING TO RUIN THE BEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF JI. THIS IS A THREAD FULL OF JET FANS HAPPY WITH THEIR TEAM, THEIR SEATS AND THEIR STADIUM. FIND A SITE WHERE MISERABLE JET FANS, THAT HATE THE TEAM, THE STADIUM , OWNER ECT POST. A SITE WHERE GROWN MEN ACT AND SOUND LIKE OLD WOMEN... THEN POST THERE.[/QUOTE]

I used the "ignore" feature on a couple people a couple weeks ago, and the thread reads much nicer. You risk missing some context, but it's not much. You still get distracted by their posts when people quote them, but it's improved the thread for me by a lot.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Cornfed;3725190]I used the "ignore" feature on a couple people a couple weeks ago, and the thread reads much nicer. You risk missing some context, but it's not much. You still get distracted by their posts when people quote them, but it's improved the thread for me by a lot.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou.. I didn't know you could do that

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Cornfed;3725190]I used the "ignore" feature on a couple people a couple weeks ago, and the thread reads much nicer. You risk missing some context, but it's not much. You still get distracted by their posts when people quote them, but it's improved the thread for me by a lot.[/QUOTE]

Cornfed -- if you can read this, PM your paypal email address and I will paypal you $1. Just a test to see if you're ignoring me.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fredmertz;3725233]Cornfed -- if you can read this, PM your paypal email address and I will paypal you $1. Just a test to see if you're ignoring me.[/QUOTE]

Haha. No way - I've enjoyed your posts for a long time.

But I'll take that dollar. I can use it towards my PSLs :)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hojo3;3724191]I hope you are no taller than 5' 10'', because the leg room has been called into question. It probably won't matter either way because the view will be Incredible. That puts you between the 30s...but again some folks have thought about upgrading to 140 or 139, only to find that their knees were pressed up against the seat in front of them...this is due to the extra cushioning.[/QUOTE]

I sat in the seats downstairs to see how they were. The view was nice, but being 6'4" tall, the legroom was awful.....I felt like I was in an Embraer RJ145

Here's a shot of the lower level padded seats
    [IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/rgoltsch/Meadowlands2010101-1.jpg[/IMG]

Here's a shot of the mezz club rows. A bit more legroom
    [IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/rgoltsch/Meadowlands2010026.jpg[/IMG]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3724885]I apologize for showing compassion and wishing you good luck

won't happen again[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a shot of 135/137 for some comparison of leg room.

[IMG]http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af300/mmalone120/444aeece.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3724872]you know we've had our disagreements, ray, but seriously

good luck and I hope you land back on your feet really quickly[/QUOTE]

349 is Maiden? :eek: ha! man did he land in the wrong forum. And in the wrong thread.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=batman10023;3725010]stupid.

i went to stub hub today and it was interesting to note how strongly the Lower Sidelines were going for (for the Pats game). on the Aisle near the 20k seats i suspect you could have gotten 350 bucks each for those tickets.

that's about how much the few club seats have sold for i think.[/QUOTE]

Sold my Pats tiks on stubhub for 350 each...sold in 2 days..sec142. This was last week

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=batman10023;3725010]stupid.

i went to stub hub today and it was interesting to note how strongly the Lower Sidelines were going for (for the Pats game). on the Aisle near the 20k seats i suspect you could have gotten 350 bucks each for those tickets.

that's about how much the few club seats have sold for i think.[/QUOTE]

I just sold 2 seats for the ravens game. Section 135, row 22, $350 each. Not bad....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hojo3;3725590]Sold my Pats tiks on stubhub for 350 each...sold in 2 days..sec142. This was last week[/QUOTE]

Got the same price for mine as well! stub hub fees suck.
    Now who wants to buy my bills tix for 350$ ea.

only 2 left!!!!!

gettem quick lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    funny how all these so-called fans are selling their seats for a profit. :rolleyes: Amazingly, it`s wrong for someone else to sell theirs at a profit? You guys aren`t "REAL" fans. ask sg3 if you are or not. LOL

Bunch of scalpers is all you are. And we thought the PSL`s would weed these creeps out.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    kindly leave me out of any of your brilliant posting efforts

thank you

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=349-12-x4;3726396]funny how all these so-called fans are selling their seats for a profit. :rolleyes: Amazingly, it`s wrong for someone else to sell theirs at a profit? You guys aren`t "REAL" fans. ask sg3 if you are or not. LOL

Bunch of scalpers is all you are. And we thought the PSL`s would weed these creeps out.[/QUOTE]

Why do you post on a site where everyone hates you? I read your posts and its your like a child that is desperate need of attention; positive or negative... Your like the guy wearing a Redsox jersey in a room full of Yankee fans...Go away.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

This Is Our Year

[QUOTE=sg3;3726415]kindly leave me out of any of your brilliant posting efforts

thank you[/QUOTE]

Three more nights until we open our stadium... I have been waiting for this for years. That stadium is going to be absolutely rocking. I'm expecting it to be like( the Pats home opener last year, Jax playoff game, GB win your in game) Big. The stage is set! We got the players! This is step one on our superbowl run. Get to the stadium early monday night and enjoy it boys...This is the team, the coach, and the stadium we have been waiting a life time for.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=134-R15-4LIFE;3726478]Three more nights until we open our stadium... I have been waiting for this for years. That stadium is going to be absolutely rocking. I'm expecting it to be like( the Pats home opener last year, Jax playoff game, GB win your in game) Big. The stage is set! We got the players! This is step one on our superbowl run. Get to the stadium early monday night and enjoy it boys...This is the team, the coach, and the stadium we have been waiting a life time for.[/QUOTE]

+1

GONNA BE FUN all the way to the Canyon of Heroes in February!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=134-R15-4LIFE;3726468]Why do you post on a site where everyone hates you? I read your posts and its your like a child that is desperate need of attention; positive or negative... Your like the guy wearing a Redsox jersey in a room full of Yankee fans...Go away.[/QUOTE]

:zzz: more like a guy wearing a Yankees jersey in a room full of Red Sox fans. Get it straight, ok. And the only way I`m ever going away is when I die. :yes:

[IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/19/129031349907964925.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://bp2.blogger.com/_DOYyAR1GPhg/R8az4r5cjHI/AAAAAAAAA0k/Nr2XmQPFtTo/s320/ignore.png[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3726415]kindly leave me out of any of your brilliant posting efforts

thank you[/QUOTE]you were the FIRST person to jump on me when I had to sell my tickets a few years ago. Don`t ever forget that, because I won`t.