Page 1003 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 350390395399310011002100310041005101310531103 ... LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,060 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

[QUOTE=sg3;3726485]+1

GONNA BE FUN all the way to the Canyon of Heroes in February![/QUOTE]

Gonna be fun in the Greenhouse all year long!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=349-12-x4;3726500]you were the FIRST person to jump on me when I had to sell my tickets a few years ago. Don`t ever forget that, because I won`t.[/QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

[QUOTE=134-R15-4LIFE;3726478]Three more nights until we open our stadium... I have been waiting for this for years. That stadium is going to be absolutely rocking. I'm expecting it to be like( the Pats home opener last year, Jax playoff game, GB win your in game) Big. The stage is set! We got the players! This is step one on our superbowl run. Get to the stadium early monday night and enjoy it boys...This is the team, the coach, and the stadium we have been waiting a life time for.[/QUOTE]

Hell. F'ing. Yes. Going to be a blast. I can't get there early on Monday but am going to get there as soon as I can and hopefully catch some of the pregame Slash or whatever stuff. Jets/Ravens. What a way to open the place. Jets obviously have a ton of people talking about them, and the Ravens are a hot pick, too.

And now you have two monsters - Jenkins and Ray Lewis - jawing at each other publicly. And Mr. Revis has returned just in time to take on Boldin.

This is too freaking much. Of course the game can go any way and turn out to be a clunker, but I truly think seats to this game are worth the $350/ticket people are talking about selling them for on here.

I think we all payed these crazy prices just since we're insane. But for this game at least, all things considered, and of course knowing it could be a clunker, I really think $350/seat is right.

Go JETS!!!!!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=sg3;3726513]zzzzzzzzzzzzz[/QUOTE]

Good job sg3. You caused this problem, so I suggest you fix it. Now.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=buickrob;3726501]Gonna be fun in the Greenhouse all year long!!![/QUOTE]

The Greenhouse, I like that.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3726585]The Greenhouse, I like that.[/QUOTE]

It's gonna stick I'm telling you. My dad heard it somewhere on the radio and it just works.

Jets Insider VIP
    Greenhouse

I like it

[QUOTE=134-R15-4LIFE;3726478]Three more nights until we open our stadium... I have been waiting for this for years. That stadium is going to be absolutely rocking. I'm expecting it to be like( the Pats home opener last year, Jax playoff game, GB win your in game) Big. The stage is set! We got the players! This is step one on our superbowl run. Get to the stadium early monday night and enjoy it boys...This is the team, the coach, and the stadium we have been waiting a life time for.[/QUOTE]

Yeaa man!!!!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=349-12-x4;3726396]funny how all these so-called fans are selling their seats for a profit. :rolleyes: Amazingly, it`s wrong for someone else to sell theirs at a profit? You guys aren`t "REAL" fans. ask sg3 if you are or not. LOL

Bunch of scalpers is all you are. And we thought the PSL`s would weed these creeps out.[/QUOTE]

Definately not a scalper! I choose to sell tickets to cover the god awfull PSL cost. I am just trying to break even on that not make a profit at all. Once that is paid off I will not be selling any tickets but rather going to the games with my young stepson who will hopefully be old enough to enjoy the games and will hopefully be a Jets fan. Eventually I will pass the tickets on to him.

I awlays wanted season tickets and was never able due to the long wait list. When this opportunity presented it's self, I decided to get the best possible tickets I could afford. The tickets will be in my family for as long as the stadium is standing and the Jets play there.

Much like your decision, everyone has a diferient reason for purchasing tickets where they did. Dont generalize, it is wrong. Kind of like how you tarted out over people doing it to you.

Please go back to your glass house and continue throwing stones.
    Last edited by buldogg69; 09-11-2010 at 07:17 AM.

[QUOTE=buldogg69;3726751]Definately not a scalper! I choose to sell tickets to cover the god awfull PSL cost. I am just trying to break even on that not make a profit at all. Once that is paid off I will not be selling any tickets but rather going to the games with my young stepson who will hopefully be old enough to enjoy the games and will hopefully be a Jets fan. Eventually I will pass the tickets on to him.

I awlays wanted season tickets and was never able due to the long wait list. When this opportunity presented it's self, I decided to get the best possible tickets I could afford. The tickets will be in my family for as long as the stadium is standing and the Jets play there.

Much like your decision, everyone has a diferient reason for purchasing tickets where they did. Dont generalize, it is wrong. Kind of like how you tarted out over people doing it to you.

Please go back to your glass house and continue throwing stones.[/QUOTE]
    +1

Where were you the morning of 9/11

I know extremely off topic....but today transcends all;

Where were you the morning of 9/11? I was in my car on the way into my office in lower manhattan, driving on the Belt Parkway where I saw the smoke and fire pouring out of the Towers.

Always remember the victims of this horrendous attack!!

[QUOTE=jasperk99;3726804]I know extremely off topic....but today transcends all;

Where were you the morning of 9/11? I was in my car on the way into my office in lower manhattan, driving on the Belt Parkway where I saw the smoke and fire pouring out of the Towers.

Always remember the victims of this horrendous attack!![/QUOTE]

I was at my desk in 4 World Financial Center, having walked through the lobby of the Trade Center to get to work 15 minutes earlier.

I will (can) never forget that as every ounce of my survival instinct made me walk north on the west side highway to get home, hundreds of the bravest people who ever lived were doing EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO GET TO THE TRADE CENTER.

The word "hero" is thrown about very lightly these days (the pilot who landed his place in the Hudson is not a hero -- he's a man who is very good at his job who did everything in his power to save the lives of others along with his own life). People who are not in harm's way and put themselves there in order to save lives are actually heroes.

[QUOTE=fredmertz;3726810]I was at my desk in 4 World Financial Center, having walked through the lobby of the Trade Center to get to work 15 minutes earlier.

I will (can) never forget that as every ounce of my survival instinct made me walk north on the west side highway to get home, hundreds of the bravest people who ever lived were doing EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO GET TO THE TRADE CENTER.

The word "hero" is thrown about very lightly these days (the pilot who landed his place in the Hudson is not a hero -- he's a man who is very good at his job who did everything in his power to save the lives of others along with his own life). People who are not in harm's way and put themselves there in order to save lives are actually heroes.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better...

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=jasperk99;3726804]

I was at my desk in my office in New Hampshire when my wife called and told me the news. I went to MSNBC on the web and saw the photos, couldn't believe it. About an hour later she called to tell me that one of the buildings fell and was gone and I remember telling her she couldn't be right, couldn't have fallen down.

About two hours later, my sister called to tell me that my 88 year old grandmother was working downtown that day and was at ground zero. We found her by nightfall at a shelter. She had been evacuated from one of the court buildings and hurt herself as the concussion from one of the tower collapses threw her to the ground.

SAR I

[QUOTE=jasperk99;3726804]I know extremely off topic....but today transcends all;

start a new thread for this... good thought, but has no business on this thread.

[QUOTE=sg3;3726683]Greenhouse

I like it[/QUOTE]

+1

Hopefully Greenhouse to the White House for a SB celebration with the Prez

Hofstra University my senior year sleeping in when my phone rang. I ran to the library which oversaw the NYC skyline and the towers had both just collapsed and there was nothing but smoke. The rest of the day was just sirens of rescue workers heading into NYC.

Not sure if anyone has ever seen this guy but there's a guy named Ron James a military veteran he sometimes comes by my tailgate parties with a little cart and I also see him at Yankee Stadium in the parking lots. He has been trying to get an anti-terrorism flag passed to be flown. I have a couple of his pins and my friend bought a flag we fly at our tailgate parties.

Jets Insider VIP
    Broadway and 19th Street -- looking out of my office window facing south.

thankfully far enough away

unfortunately close enough to see the whole thing without TV

definitely OT though

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=JAZZ 109;3726973]+1

Hopefully Greenhouse to the White House for a SB celebration with the Prez[/QUOTE]

Everyone thinks that "JetBlue Stadium" would be a great name, but I don't think Giants fans would like it insomuch as we'd not like something called "GreenGiant Stadium".

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=sg3;3726683]Greenhouse

I like it[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]DID YOU SAY GREENEHOUSE?????[/B][/COLOR]