Page 101 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

All League
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3183366]he writes like he is a season tix holder[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about wannabe Air-Wolf?

"Deserve what I get?" I didn't get anything. I'm merely communicating what the posturing is by the Jets tickets office. Upon initially receiving the notice and email, I was ecstatic! Finally the chance to be a STH. Yet, most people unlike yourself, do proper research and ask questions to see what the real deal was as a STH in a lame-duck stadium. There's a reason this thread is over 100+ pages.

Would I get '09 and then be back on the sidelines (ie @ home b/c I can't afford $10k+ seats in 2010?) were the JEts going to lower PSLs? what is the process to secure and finance seats considering my low seniority? I don't get the hostility and how I'm "wasting" a rep's time? They called me.

Thanks to JI and this thread, I've learned all I needed in terms of what to expect. If I sound like a STH, well then, I guess my research paid off. ;)

I haven't lost out on anything. Merely relaying info that I have the opportunity to pick whichever seats I choose for 2009 and can purchase 2010 club seats and finance them. That's my info contribution for people going through the same process I am; for [I]current STH the info is that 1/2 the base has been contact and they're at 1990[/I]. and the fact that I, a current waitlister w/option to buy, would only have to wait 2 months to purchase non-psl seats indicates the Jets are DESPERATE to sell. One can infer either some price decrease in PSLs or Game Tickets in the near future or quite a good choices of seats because Jets fans (or brokers) are no-takers at this current pricing scheme.
    Last edited by Gas2No99; 07-21-2009 at 05:43 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    well im sorry if i misread you......but airwolf? , if it wasnt for "airwolfs" perhaps you wouldnt even be here to discuss instead of just become a season ticket holder.go learn what it is boy.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 07-21-2009 at 05:43 PM.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3183387]well im sorry if i misread you......but airwolf? , if it wasnt for airwolfs perhaps you wouldnt even be here to discuss instead of just become a season ticket holder.go learn what it is boy.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Relax man.

And InsideJets, I wasn't implying that at all. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3183374]Nope.

And if I was a wait lister and I called the Jets Season Ticket Office tomorrow I could buy the tickets through them and I would not be speaking to ANYONE in the PSL department.

So if he is wasting time so is everyone wait lister who says "call back", "hold on", "let me ask my wife first". Who cares?[/QUOTE]
    right, so if thats true how would he be getting specific info on psl scenarios

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3183399]right, so if thats true how would he be getting specific info on psl scenarios[/QUOTE]

Your right. He is completely wasting the time of the PSL reps. My call which is scheduled for September 2nd has probably been pushed back a week now, :rolleyes:

All League
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3183387][B]well im sorry if i misread you[/B]......but airwolf? , if it wasnt for "airwolfs" [B]perhaps you wouldnt even be here to discuss instead of just become a season ticket holder.go learn what it is boy[/B].[/QUOTE]

Wow, [I]with such prose like that[/I], no wonder your keen eye misread my post. Your impeccable grammar and typing clearly demonstrate why you would piss on my post without any coherent sense. I appreciate Mike D. for making my arguments (btw, much props for Paul's Boutique ;) ) So Airwolf, please pardon a "boy" for merely posting useful information to those whom it pertains. If you don't like it, then don't read or reply to it; go spray some other threads Comanche 66.

Jets Insider VIP
    like i said a while ago,its out of our hands anyway.......good luck on seats. i do think its interesting that we havent heard about any purchases, or potential calls lately, probably because this site has about 000000000000001% of season ticket holders that belong, im sure sar i could come up with the proper %.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Gas2No99;3183408]Wow, [I]with such prose like that[/I], no wonder your keen eye misread my post. Your impeccable grammar and typing clearly demonstrate why you would piss on my post without any coherent sense. I appreciate Mike D. for making my arguments (btw, much props for Paul's Boutique ;) ) So Airwolf, please pardon a "boy" for merely posting useful information to those whom it pertains. If you don't like it, then don't read or reply to it; go spray some other threads Comanche 66.[/QUOTE]

ok jimmy, at least you belong to something.....the site is free.....
    Last edited by Apache 51; 07-21-2009 at 06:00 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3183399]right, so if thats true how would he be getting specific info on psl scenarios[/QUOTE]

The practice of procuring information is called "Asking Questions."

It's rather useful when you would like to know more about something and you are speaking to a person who would have insight to that knowledge you seek. Take the gear shift out your @$$ and calm down. If I have/was told "specific info on psl scenarios" why are you lambasting me for it? Just relaying for those interested, no need to b!tch and hissy-fit. Take it or leave it. Jeeez:rolleyes:

Gas, do you know the name of the person who is calling you?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3183367]are upper, non-PSL tickets still available for those being called by the Jets???[/QUOTE]

yes

endzones, not sidelines, though from what I was told yesterday

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3183405]Your right. He is completely wasting the time of the PSL reps. My call which is scheduled for September 2nd has probably been pushed back a week now, :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

FWIW...
    The PSL reps have been pulled off selling PSLs and are instead calling waitlist members trying to sell 2009 seasaon tickets.

I got a call (my wife's name is on the wait list) from Nick last Thursday afternoon and he told me my expected call date for my 2010 choice will be pushed back while they concentrated sales efforts on 2009.
    Last edited by Phoenixx; 07-21-2009 at 06:14 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3183420]Gas, do you know the name of the person who is calling you?[/QUOTE]

Yes. His name is Richard L.

He's the guy I spoke with around the first week of July when I called having received the notice/email. We went over '09 and then I started asking about my situation for 2010 w/PSLs and seniority, ie would there be something affordable for me or would I (as Sar I has stated) be a 1 year wonder STH and then have to wait again on line for affordable non-club seats if they were "hypothetically speaking all sold out and all that was left were club seats."

Nice guy. desperate to sell 2009. I'll be a 4 seat STH for 2009, but I'm debating to snatch maybe 2 Club seats now for 2010 (and having learned on this thread I add more later on in the future) or just take my chances waiting to be called according to seniority.

Like I stated earlier, if the Jets called 1/2 the STH base already and I would get a call in late september/early oct having joined in LATE JULY as a STH, that indicates TO ME that even Non-club PSLs should be available. you infer that STH snatch up the non-PSLs and upper bowl leaving the the $4-5k PSLs around.

Don't kill the Messenger:)

[QUOTE=Gas2No99;3183436]Yes. His name is Richard L.

He's the guy I spoke with around the first week of July when I called having received the notice/email. We went over '09 and then I started asking about my situation for 2010 w/PSLs and seniority, ie would there be something affordable for me or would I (as Sar I has stated) be a 1 year wonder STH and then have to wait again on line for affordable non-club seats if they were "hypothetically speaking all sold out and all that was left were club seats."

Nice guy. desperate to sell 2009. I'll be a 4 seat STH for 2009, but I'm debating to snatch maybe 2 Club seats now for 2010 (and having learned on this thread I add more later on in the future) or just take my chances waiting to be called according to seniority.

Like I stated earlier, if the Jets called 1/2 the STH base already and I would get a call in late september/early oct having joined in LATE JULY as a STH, that indicates TO ME that even Non-club PSLs should be available. you infer that STH snatch up the non-PSLs and upper bowl leaving the the $4-5k PSLs around.

Don't kill the Messenger:)[/QUOTE]

I moved my '09 ST from 101 to 114, seemed like a much better section. See what they have available there.

Ok so the PSL guys are calling. This guy is still not wasting anyones time by waiting. They have plenty of other people to call and he alone is not the cause for the delay of calls.

Anyone else notice they took down the pictures of the PSL reps. Maybe they do read this thread, lol.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Gas2No99;3183416]The practice of procuring information is called "Asking Questions."

It's rather useful when you would like to know more about something and you are speaking to a person who would have insight to that knowledge you seek. Take the gear shift out your @$$ and calm down. If I have/was told "specific info on psl scenarios" why are you lambasting me for it? Just relaying for those interested, no need to b!tch and hissy-fit. Take it or leave it. Jeeez:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    if they are talking to you about 09 seats, thats all they should be talking to you about if you are not a season ticket holder yet.

All League
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3183442]
    Ok so the PSL guys are calling. This guy is still not wasting anyones time by waiting. They have plenty of other people to call and [B]he alone is not the cause for the delay of calls.[/B][/QUOTE]

Are you $hitting me? THAT"S what that idiot was b!tching about?

Jeez, his avatar states "killem all" how about: "Just neuter that meningeal worm (Apache51) :D

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3183445]if they are talking to you about 09 seats, thats all they should be talking to you about if you are not a season ticket holder yet.[/QUOTE]

Says who?

So if you were buying season tickets this year you wouldn't ask or expect to be allowed to ask a question about psls?

Why are you so angry? :huh:

All League
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3183445]if they are talking to you about 09 seats, thats all they should be talking to you about if you are not a season ticket holder yet.[/QUOTE]

Why? because [I]YOU said so[/I]? Eat a d!ck.

Rich knows I'm in for 2009, he's trying to bait me for biting on 2010 Club seats. If you're upset because I can get info you can't w/a ticket rep and YOU"RE ALREADY the STH, well..............:rolleyes: You wanna buy a bridge I got in Brooklyn?:D

Jets Insider VIP
    who put up the pic of the dead horse earlier

an excellent summary of the discussion on this topic and all others about tickets for 2010

final comment

the place will be sold out for both the Jets and Giants when they open the doors in 2010.

period