Page 102 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    as far as "information" is concerned

I already have all the information I need

and my three seats on the 45 yard line also

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gas2No99;3183458]Why? because [I]YOU said so[/I]? Eat a d!ck.

Rich knows I'm in for 2009, he's trying to bait me for biting on 2010 Club seats. If you're upset because I can get info you can't w/a ticket rep and YOU"RE ALREADY the STH, well..............:rolleyes: You wanna buy a bridge I got in Brooklyn?:D[/QUOTE]
    because it a courtesy, its an obligation to your current cliental..basic info is ok .i can get all the info i need. you eat ick jimmy.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 07-21-2009 at 06:36 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=insidejets;3183305]

It also just rubs me the worng way when the Jets ask me to drop $30K on a seat that is now probably worth somewhere between $5,000-$10,000. [U]The auction told us that[/U]. I am sure you have read the reports. The last ones (which are now priced at $30K) were going for about $10K and were dropping quickly.

[/QUOTE]

You just couldn't do it, [I]could[/I] you. You are receiving my personal ban for 24 hours.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3183366]he writes like he is a season tix holder, and if has nothing to do with the psl process he is wasting a reps time.and why is he getting this info in detail?and he cant keep holding on to these forever.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is very confusing when someone comes in this PSL thread and starts talking about ticket availability for the lame-duck 2009 season.

We should keep this thread strictly about the 2010 season and PSL's.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3183367]are upper, non-PSL tickets still available for those being called by the Jets???[/QUOTE]

Yes, but no sideline views remain. What's available now are strictly the upper half of the seats in the endzones only. While the view sucks, you do get to talk to God directly so that's a bit of a bonus.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    sar i, i might be best not get back into this.....or that

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]Gas2No99 for [I]current STH the info is that 1/2 the base has been contact and they're at 1990[/I]. and the fact that I, a current waitlister w/option to buy, would only have to wait 2 months to purchase non-psl seats indicates the Jets are DESPERATE to sell. [/B]

Good info corroberating the 1990 seniority. Thanks. Regarding non-PSL upper deck locations being available in 2 months, sure, it's exepcted that there will be single scattered endzone seats in the very last row. Rumor has it that Woody won't be lowering prices, but he will be taking out extra insurance for fans who are expected to go unconscious what with all the thin air up there at 30,000 feet.

[B]One can infer either some price decrease in PSLs or Game Tickets in the near future or quite a good choices of seats because Jets fans (or brokers) are no-takers at this current pricing scheme.[/B]

Or one can infer that you are not good at inferences.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3183532]Yes, but no sideline views remain. What's available now are strictly the upper half of the seats in the endzones only. While the view sucks, you do get to talk to God directly so that's a bit of a bonus.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

the view sucks from upper end zones????

yes- I mean should one want to see the imprint of the players jockstrap on there pants rather than watching plays unfold or know if the pass is going to be picked off or completed before the ball gets to the players then I guess it would suck....

thanks for the tix info though....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3183562]the view sucks from upper end zones????

yes- I mean should one want to see the imprint of the players jockstrap on there pants rather than watching plays unfold or know if the pass is going to be picked off or completed before the ball gets to the players then I guess it would suck....

thanks for the tix info though....[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you don't yet realize how much higher the new upper deck is or how much pushed further back the new upper deck is.

The first row of the new upper deck is the equivalent of the last row of the current upper deck. And its around 100 feet further away from the field. Having sat in those seats in Foxboro, you can't see the numbers on the jerseys and you can't see the ball. You see a QB drop back, you see what looks like arm movement, and then you wait to see if the crowd cheers and you look in the direction of the tackle. You aren't seeing plays develop. You're seeing ants scatter.

What you're describing sounds like the Mezzanine. Get your $4k ready.

[IMG]http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0807/gillette_580.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3183562]the view sucks from upper end zones????

thanks for the tix info though....[/QUOTE]

It's all about preference...but remember, the upper endzone views in the new stadium are A LOT further away (in both height and distance) than the current stadium. I'm not so sure you'll be able to even see the football let alone tell if the pass is going to be picked off or completed unless you're watching the jumbotron...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    its all about preference,but, it may come down to how badly do you want to be there.........

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting...

sounds like some of you guys have sat in the upper tier

didn't think season ticket holders could do that yet...

did any of these assistant architects take into account that the new stadium field is at ground level as opposed to the current GS field which is 20-30 below ground level. I'm not an architect but I think that would mean that the new upper tier being higher than the current upper tier is mitigated by that 20-30 feet which probably amounts to 10-12 rows.

As I've stated, I'm not an architect nor have I sat in the new field as it appears some of the message board "experts" on how terrible it will be apparently be to watch games from the upper with no PSL's

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3183570]Perhaps you don't yet realize how much higher the new upper deck is or how much pushed further back the new upper deck is.

The first row of the new upper deck is the equivalent of the last row of the current upper deck. And its around 100 feet further away from the field. Having sat in those seats in Foxboro, you can't see the numbers on the jerseys and you can't see the ball. You see a QB drop back, you see what looks like arm movement, and then you wait to see if the crowd cheers and you look in the direction of the tackle. You aren't seeing plays develop. You're seeing ants scatter.[/QUOTE]

so now the sales track is the first row of the new upper deck is equivalent to the last row of the old upper deck???? damn- you sales guys told everyone it was only equivalent to the 11th row of the old stadium just months ago....ticket sales must really suck...

[QUOTE]What you're describing sounds like the Mezzanine. Get your $4k ready.

[IMG]http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0807/gillette_580.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

not me- section 326 row 11 in the new stadium....where I wanted to be...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fbutlercpa;3183577]It's all about preference...but remember, the upper endzone views in the new stadium are A LOT further away (in both height and distance) than the current stadium. I'm not so sure you'll be able to even see the football let alone tell if the pass is going to be picked off or completed unless you're watching the jumbotron...[/QUOTE]

agree about the preference part, but the fact is the tape NFL coaches watch is from the upper endzone, and a few other locations...

I've been to a lot of stadiums, pro and college, up high- Happy Valley in Penn State on the non-press box sideline gets up there....the higher the view the easier it is to see plays unfold....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3183676]interesting...

sounds like some of you guys have sat in the upper tier

didn't think season ticket holders could do that yet...

As I've stated, I'm not an architect nor have I sat in the new field as it appears some of the message board "experts" on how terrible it will be apparently be to watch games from the upper with no PSL's[/QUOTE]

No need to be a wise-ass. Some of us have sat in modern stadiums, stadiums where those larger concourses and ample food courts and double-decker luxury suite levels have an absolute impact on the distance the cheap seats are from the field.

Below is a similar view at Giants Stadium and Gillette Stadium in their respective upper decks. Giants Stadium is smaller, lower, and stacked atop the field. Gillette Stadium is bigger, taller, and pushed back from the field.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/comparisonud.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a perfect comparison due to the angles, but here's the new stadium with its extra concourse above the lower level, its double-decker suites above the mezzanine, and the exposed mezzanine (no overhang) which pushes the view substantially further back and upwards:

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/newupback.jpg[/IMG]

Here's the existing stadium with its 'stacked' approach where only the first 2 rows of the mezzanine stick out under the upper deck controlling the depth and there aren't the 3 levels of restaurants/suites to add to the height.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/gs.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never bought this thought that the first row of the uppers was equivalent to the last row of the existing stadium, but I have to admit that in these photos you can see it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3183688]No need to be a wise-ass. Some of us have sat in modern stadiums, stadiums where those larger concourses and ample food courts and double-decker luxury suite levels have an absolute impact on the distance the cheap seats are from the field.

Below is a similar view at Giants Stadium and Gillette Stadium in their respective upper decks. Giants Stadium is smaller, lower, and stacked atop the field. Gillette Stadium is bigger, taller, and pushed back from the field.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/comparisonud.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Why not go to [url]http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_york_jets/[/url]
    and pull up the upper deck 3D view

I pulled up Upper Endzone Section 326, with the 3 different row shots Rows (1-7), (8-15), and (16-22)
    Ticket Price Per Game: $95

Let the camera do its complete scan. Rows (1-7) aren't too bad. I could even do Rows (8-15).

As CBNY, I like the upper EZ seats so you can see the plays develop.

But to SARs point, Giants Stadium, built with the stacked levels, has the best views (including Uppers End Zone) for watching a football game.

I don't see the the new Stadium, which is built wider out thus further away from the field, having views as good as GS.
    Last edited by C Mart; 07-21-2009 at 11:36 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3183539][B]Gas2No99

[B]One can infer either some price decrease in PSLs or Game Tickets in the near future or quite a good choices of seats because Jets fans (or brokers) are no-takers at this current pricing scheme.[/B]

[B]Or one can infer that you are not good at inferences.[/B]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

So you back that up with what? With all do respect Sar, you make valid points at times but your stubbornness relegates you to the equivalent of [IMG]http://www.unionsquaremain.org/committees/images/red-fluff%20for%20web.jpg[/IMG]

most of the time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting trickery in those comparison pics between the current meadowlands and foxboro.

the meadowlands one is focused on the near endzone, the foxboro one is focused on the far endzone. I'll bet the near endzone view from the same spot makes it look quite a bit larger

In fact if you only look at the people on the sidelines in the bench area and towards the far endzone in BOTH PICTURES, they are almost exactly the SAME SIZE