Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1219 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 2197191119116912091217121812191220122112291269 ... LastLast
Results 24,361 to 24,380 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    TJ is technically correct, alkro

He watches every game on the couch in his home after all

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4021693]TJ is technically correct, alkro

He watches every game on the couch in his home after all[/QUOTE]

Interesting two sets of PSLs for sale on ebay, LSL and TC in lower level, both are priced well below cost. However, interesting to note that both seats are close to the cheaper section.

2 NY JETS PSL- LOWER LEVEL - SEC 144 ROW 9 WITH PARKING
    SELLING ALL RIGHTS FOR THESE TICKETS "GREAT SEATS" $7,500 near 146
    2 NY JETS PSL- LOWER LEVEL - 143 near 144 GOAL LINE - BELOW COST$14,000
    2 NY JETS PSL- CLUB SEATS - SEC 234 ROW 11 - BELOW COST (high row)
    Section 124 row 41 (one PSL only) $1,145
    4 NY Jets PSLs Section 208 row 14 (high row) $16,200 (face is 20k)
    2 NY JETS PSL- LOWER LEVEL - SEC 142 ROW 10 Start bid 12,500, buy it now 21,500. That one I want to really watch.

It appears all Club seats with high rows, and seats closer to cheaper seats or single seats All can't get face value of PSL.

I always wondered why anyone would buy a seat on aisle near cheaper section in primary market as do they really think moving one seat over in the secondary market people were going to pay them a few extra thousand and sometimes a higher ticket price.

The secondary is messed up now due to strike and buyers remorse. But if someone sees seats near their seats cheap may be a good time to add seats. Also Jets are letting people who look like they may default have someone assume the paper on a seat. In the case of the 144 seats you might get paid to assume lease.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    did you see the scam artist selling his LL row ones (145 I think) 3 seats for only 2500 bucks

then you check down to the fine print and find out all you are buying is his deposit and if you don't send him the remaining 90 percent of the balance within 3 weeks, you lose your money

Want tickets --- without getting ripped off

try someplace other than ebay and/or craigslist

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4021805]did you see the scam artist selling his LL row ones (145 I think) 3 seats for only 2500 bucks

then you check down to the fine print and find out all you are buying is his deposit and if you don't send him the remaining 90 percent of the balance within 3 weeks, you lose your money

Want tickets --- without getting ripped off

try someplace other than ebay and/or craigslist[/QUOTE]

That guy is a scammer, the ones I put in are bad location PSLs where people are just trying to get the balance paid, for fun I contracted one and he gave me real name and seat numbers and said payment goes to Jets directly not him. He is just looking for balance paid off. I don't know how you scam that. Good news is when tickets come out if his PSL is not sold he is going to sell me some games at face.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone on this board know of an actual example of someone buying a PSL on the secondary market (other than friends and family situations)? I would be curious to find out how they are trading.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;4022010]Does anyone on this board know of an actual example of someone buying a PSL on the secondary market (other than friends and family situations)? I would be curious to find out how they are trading.[/QUOTE]

Unlike Giants who have an official site that provides sold information Jets have no official sales information.

People on this site have offered Mezz A tickets and I have seen people offering LLEZ tickets for the balance, which is 10% off. Seems for so so seats in the 2.5k to 7.5k pretty easy to find seats at that pay off price. Also a safe transaction for buyer as he is making checks out to Jets who transfers over PSLs.

I see scalpers who grabbed great low row seats trying to scalp them way above face but have not seen a single sale. Then again. Row one 10 yard line LGL for 7.5k vs. Row 30 Goal line for 7.5k in original offering was a slam dunk which to buy.

Now a scalper selling Row one 10 yard line for 15k each vs a newbie fan with buyers remorse selling LGL row 30 goal line for 5k each is a whole different story. I would pick up the cheap ones.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    discounted tix to Lombardi available to Jet STH

80 bucks for orch seats

GREAT TIME TO BE A JET STH

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4023624]discounted tix to Lombardi available to Jet STH

80 bucks for orch seats

GREAT TIME TO BE A JET STH[/QUOTE]

We are so exclusive it's not even funny.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4023624]discounted tix to Lombardi available to Jet STH

80 bucks for orch seats

GREAT TIME TO BE A JET STH[/QUOTE]

Just got them through Plum Benefits for $49. :yes:

Can't wait.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99;4023650]Just got them through Plum Benefits for $49. :yes:

Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

It's a great play. You won't be disappointed.

Go to the Palm restaurant across the street for lunch/dinner. Tell the bartender you're going to see it. When I went last month he gave a free drink to people who had tickets to see it. The lobster BLT was amazing.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    the Palm is a really good meal

the play is pretty good too

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    reminder for all JI STH

updates needed for the google spreadsheet if you have upgraded, relocated, obtained STH for the first time or removed yourself from the EXCLUSIVE list...

post them here or PM me or ozu so we can update the list

available here

[url]https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en&key=td5-wj3l2zsEOsQdsxEuFqA&hl=en#gid=0[/url]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't understand how you can be pumped for football when there is a good chance we wont have a full season of football, if any. Its a great time to a be jet season ticket holder, but not a great time to be a football fan. Our luck, we won't play this season.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    pretty simple really

the hockey and hoops seasons are over

there is the non-competitive WWE "sport" going on where the champion is determined by who has the highest payroll but, frankly, who can watch that borefest for more than 10 minutes

internet poker is now down the toilet except for "play money games" thanks to our frigging puritan a-holes in congress.

soccer?? watching paint dry?? golf?

which brings us back to NFL Football which, I'm certain WILL be played on schedule in 2011 once both sides move from posturing to negotiating probably next month

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sec340;4025535]Can't understand how you can be pumped for football when there is a good chance we wont have a full season of football, if any. Its a great time to a be jet season ticket holder, but not a great time to be a football fan. Our luck, we won't play this season.[/QUOTE]

Please, no NFL fan feels this way. Things will get resolved in plenty of time.

If you need something to be upset about, we just lost back to back AFC Championship games. Focus on that.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4025925]Please, no NFL fan feels this way. Things will get resolved in plenty of time.

If you need something to be upset about, we just lost back to back AFC Championship games. Focus on that.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Actually, since you are in the top 100 of seats in NMS the other 82.400 people can spend the off season trying to find better seats.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4025946]Actually, since you are in the top 100 of seats in NMS the other 82.400 people can spend the off season trying to find better seats.[/QUOTE]

Raises a good question... Any season ticket holders from 2010 now switching their seats for 2011?

Whether upgrading, downgrading, or whatever. Not asking 'bout anyone getting rid of their tickets, just those who decided to change section, row, or seats and why? Would be interesting to hear people's view on their 2010 locations and why they decided to change.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    good question, mike... glad you asked it. Can't figure out why I didn't think of asking for updates and changes like this in order to update the JI seating spreadsheet.

Thanks for thinking of it

[url]https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...qA&hl=en#gid=0[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4025954]good question, mike... glad you asked it. Can't figure out why I didn't think of asking for updates and changes like this in order to update the JI seating spreadsheet.

Thanks for thinking of it

[url]https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...qA&hl=en#gid=0[/url][/QUOTE]

Don't think that link works.

Edit: Scratch that.. does now.
    Last edited by Carlton; 05-11-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4025521]reminder for all JI STH

updates needed for the google spreadsheet if you have upgraded, relocated, obtained STH for the first time or removed yourself from the EXCLUSIVE list...

post them here or PM me or ozu so we can update the list

available here

[url]https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en&key=td5-wj3l2zsEOsQdsxEuFqA&hl=en#gid=0[/url][/QUOTE]

Moved my 304 row 12 to 308 row 3 seats 11-16.