Page 1309 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 30980912091259129913071308130913101311 ... LastLast
Results 26,161 to 26,180 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4217081]Can I throw things at people who I believe to be JI Members from Sparta? That's not in violation of anything within the PSL, is it?[/QUOTE]

You're EXPECTED to throw things at JI members from Sparta! (and he's only about 5 seats away) :D

[QUOTE=crasherino;4217081]Can I throw things at people who I believe to be JI Members from Sparta? That's not in violation of anything within the PSL, is it?[/QUOTE]

I believe they give you a free upgrade if you do. :P

Not sure if I'm sitting there or in 135 that night. Both sets are still for sale. First one to go, we'll be sitting in the other. Still listed at very high prices. Will be adjusting based on other prices Asap.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Dcat;4217317]I believe they give you a free upgrade if you do. :P

Not sure if I'm sitting there or in 135 that night. Both sets are still for sale. First one to go, we'll be sitting in the other. Still listed at very high prices. Will be adjusting based on other prices Asap.[/QUOTE]

If you end up not sitting upstairs, I'll approach the ppl sitting in your seats and make it very uncomfortable. I'll give him a hug, call him DCat and tell him about all the great and funny things you've posted over the years and how it is so nice to finally meet him in person and that he is much more handsome than I expected.

When he tries to tell me that he's not DCat, I'll just laugh and tell him "Haha, ol buddy....that's just what DCat would do!"

In fact, I'm going to do that regardless.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4217364]If you end up not sitting upstairs, I'll approach the ppl sitting in your seats and make it very uncomfortable. I'll give him a hug, call him DCat and tell him about all the great and funny things you've posted over the years and how it is so nice to finally meet him in person and that he is much more handsome than I expected.

When he tries to tell me that he's not DCat, I'll just laugh and tell him "Haha, ol buddy....that's just what DCat would do!"

In fact, I'm going to do that regardless.[/QUOTE]

no homo.

(something I thought I'd never need to post)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Heynowguy;4217265]Do you have a URL? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Podcast from 10/20

[url]http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/clipArchive?showID=bsreport[/url]

Hey has anyone yets sold their Jets/Giants Christmas Eve game. I have mine on declining price since August I know 100% I can't go that day and I would have thought it would have sold by now. But it appears hardly any are selling and now I am guessing once thanksgiving hits people may not be looking to go at all for a prem unless it is a make it or break it game for either team.

If anyone sold already what did you get? I thought this would be a game you could unload for a profit now it appears it is like the Dolphin game, back in August it looked like a big game but by game time prices fell like a brick. I went to the Dolphin games so not a problem but still was amazed how much prices fell in four weeks leading to game.

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4217825]Hey has anyone yets sold their Jets/Giants Christmas Eve game. I have mine on declining price since August I know 100% I can't go that day and I would have thought it would have sold by now. But it appears hardly any are selling and now I am guessing once thanksgiving hits people may not be looking to go at all for a prem unless it is a make it or break it game for either team.

If anyone sold already what did you get? I thought this would be a game you could unload for a profit now it appears it is like the Dolphin game, back in August it looked like a big game but by game time prices fell like a brick. I went to the Dolphin games so not a problem but still was amazed how much prices fell in four weeks leading to game.[/QUOTE]

Being a Christmas Eve game a lot of people are hesitant to go. Also a lot of people feel that the prices will decline as time gets closer. The Jets and/or Giants could tank between now and then so why pay a fortune for a game that could be selling for 50% of what prices are listed for now.

All League
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4217825]Hey has anyone yets sold their Jets/Giants Christmas Eve game. I have mine on declining price since August I know 100% I can't go that day and I would have thought it would have sold by now. But it appears hardly any are selling and now I am guessing once thanksgiving hits people may not be looking to go at all for a prem unless it is a make it or break it game for either team.

If anyone sold already what did you get? I thought this would be a game you could unload for a profit now it appears it is like the Dolphin game, back in August it looked like a big game but by game time prices fell like a brick. I went to the Dolphin games so not a problem but still was amazed how much prices fell in four weeks leading to game.[/QUOTE]

While there is a good chance that it will be a huge game for one or both teams, it could be a big dud if one/both teams have clinched playoff spots or are eliminated. Since I am flying to Dallas with the wife and daughter (15 month old on the plane - yea!!!) that morning, I didn't want to risk getting stuck holding the bag.

With that in mind, we priced our tickets at the same price we got for the Cowboys game and they sold last week. Nice profit, but it was a low risk strategy.

If one had to be out tomorrow after halftime of Jets/Bills to run an unavoidable errand, how might that someone catch the game remotely?

Especially if this someone has FIOS, a 3G iPad2 and an iPhone 4. Is there an option to stream the game to one of those devices?

The someone is tempted to DVR the game and watch it when he gets home, but that someone is pretty sure he'd learn the outcome ahead of time, anyway. So he's looking for streaming options.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Cornfed;4218112]If one had to be out tomorrow after halftime of Jets/Bills to run an unavoidable errand, how might that someone catch the game remotely?

Especially if this someone has FIOS, a 3G iPad2 and an iPhone 4. Is there an option to stream the game to one of those devices?

The someone is tempted to DVR the game and watch it when he gets home, but that someone is pretty sure he'd learn the outcome ahead of time, anyway. So he's looking for streaming options.[/QUOTE]

One would look in three directions:

1. As a FiOS customer, this person can stream the RedZone Channel to his iPhone 4 for free, merely download the app. Won't see the whole game, just the times that someone's going in for a score.

2. As a Jets Insider member, this person can find a friend with DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket package who can lend him his userid and password. This person could download the DirecTV iPad app, use this friend's info, and watch the Jets/Bills game in its entirety this way.

3. This person could find a friend with a Slingbox and, again, ask him for the userid and password, download the app for any mobile device, and watch the game in its entirety.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4218156]One would look in three directions:

1. As a FiOS customer, this person can stream the RedZone Channel to his iPhone 4 for free, merely download the app. Won't see the whole game, just the times that someone's going in for a score.

2. As a Jets Insider member, this person can find a friend with DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket package who can lend him his userid and password. This person could download the DirecTV iPad app, use this friend's info, and watch the Jets/Bills game in its entirety this way.

3. This person could find a friend with a Slingbox and, again, ask him for the userid and password, download the app for any mobile device, and watch the game in its entirety.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Very helpful, and will get 1 now (not sure why I haven't done so already) and will see if I can quickly get a 2 or 3 setup...

I sold mine for 300 a pop.. I am lower endzone first 5 rows. I sold them to a kid I used to go to college with who saw I posted other games on facebook, he messaged me and asked if i Had giants. He is a giants fan, his bro a Jets fan(no clue how) and they are 25 with no children so they can go to the game and still have xmas eve dinner

[QUOTE=Cornfed;4218112]If one had to be out tomorrow after halftime of Jets/Bills to run an unavoidable errand, how might that someone catch the game remotely?

The someone is tempted to DVR the game and watch it when he gets home, but that someone is pretty sure he'd learn the outcome ahead of time, anyway. So he's looking for streaming options.[/QUOTE]

There is something called a radio in cars.

[QUOTE=jetsNmets;4221904]I sold mine for 300 a pop.. I am lower endzone first 5 rows. I sold them to a kid I used to go to college with who saw I posted other games on facebook, he messaged me and asked if i Had giants. He is a giants fan, his bro a Jets fan(no clue how) and they are 25 with no children so they can go to the game and still have xmas eve dinner[/QUOTE]

Nice. Guy paid full freight when you factor in the fees. I started my declining price back in August at 699 a ticket, it is down to like 380 a ticket and still no takers. If Jets win against Pats and with my ticket declining it most likely will be gone in next few days.

Pairs are not selling to that game. I notices seats that are the equivalent of mine have sold for $100 more a ticket in groups of six. Looks like people are home from college or back in town for holidays and guys are going as a group.

All League
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4221961]Nice. Guy paid full freight when you factor in the fees. I started my declining price back in August at 699 a ticket, it is down to like 380 a ticket and still no takers. If Jets win against Pats and with my ticket declining it most likely will be gone in next few days.

Pairs are not selling to that game. I notices seats that are the equivalent of mine have sold for $100 more a ticket in groups of six. Looks like people are home from college or back in town for holidays and guys are going as a group.[/QUOTE]

What are similar seats in your section selling for?

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4221961]Nice. Guy paid full freight when you factor in the fees. I started my declining price back in August at 699 a ticket, it is down to like 380 a ticket and still no takers. If Jets win against Pats and with my ticket declining it most likely will be gone in next few days.

Pairs are not selling to that game. I notices seats that are the equivalent of mine have sold for $100 more a ticket in groups of six. Looks like people are home from college or back in town for holidays and guys are going as a group.[/QUOTE]

Sold my 140s for $600 per.

Rookie
    [IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/rgoltsch/JetsPatsGame.jpg[/IMG]

My buddy has to head overseas on Friday, so he asked me to post his tickets. I posted them on Stubhub tonight. I looked in the areas around his seats (Club Sideline).

This is the listing on StubHub for the areas that are similar in price to his tickets. What do you think the chances of there being 9 different season ticket holders each having 8 or more seats to sell to the biggest game of the season?

Yup, the Jets are sold out.....sure they are. His tickets are $295 face. They must be having a heck of a time getting people to move into these seats.

[QUOTE=rgoltsch;4222511][IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/rgoltsch/JetsPatsGame.jpg[/IMG]

My buddy has to head overseas on Friday, so he asked me to post his tickets. I posted them on Stubhub tonight. I looked in the areas around his seats (Club Sideline).

This is the listing on StubHub for the areas that are similar in price to his tickets. What do you think the chances of there being 9 different season ticket holders each having 8 or more seats to sell to the biggest game of the season?

Yup, the Jets are sold out.....sure they are. His tickets are $295 face. They must be having a heck of a time getting people to move into these seats.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to scour stubhub to know that clubs have tons of unsold. You can see it with your own eyes at the games.

There are large blocks of unsold PSL'S in 135's, 142, 139 and a few other non-club lower sections as well. This is confirmed because I inquired about upgrading my Mezz A to lower sidelines. Many available. MANY.

All League
    Clubs have never been counted among the "sold out" seats. They don't have to account for them to the NFL for blackout purposes.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4217364]If you end up not sitting upstairs, I'll approach the ppl sitting in your seats and make it very uncomfortable. I'll give him a hug, call him DCat and tell him about all the great and funny things you've posted over the years and how it is so nice to finally meet him in person and that he is much more handsome than I expected.

In fact, I'm going to do that regardless.[/QUOTE]

Lowers sold on Ticket Exchange I lowered the selling price and they sold in less than a day. Mezz here we come. Will plausibly deny the existence of this "dcat" you speak of. JetLife security give you the business if necessary. "Crashing" our humble corner might prove costly.
    Last edited by Dcat; 11-08-2011 at 12:49 AM.