Page 1319 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 319819121912691309131713181319
Results 26,361 to 26,367 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

On my way to my first game at the new stadium now. Quick, someone please tell me the best lot to park in (I bought a pass on stubhub).

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4251388]Learn to read.

I'm all for supporting the military, I donate hundreds of dollars each year to local families, my grandmother was injured in 9/11, my father and grandfathers all served.

The Jets can handle honoring the military in a fashion that's better for the soldiers and the fans. That's all I said. You have an issue with that take it to PM and I'll be happy to continue the conversation.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Well complaining that you are being mildly inconvenienced by a show of support for our military does come off as dooshy. When you consider some of the "inconveniences" that our military deals with such as, IEDs, roadside attacks, and people wanting to kill you for simply doing your job. Then when you consider the other "inconveniences" of being away from your family for months upon months, missing the birth of your children, missing watching your children grow up and having to deal with all the mental issues that go with returning from battle.........it does seem complaining about a few minutes of recognition for them to be rather petty and insulting to many.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4251406]On my way to my first game at the new stadium now. Quick, someone please tell me the best lot to park in (I bought a pass on stubhub).[/QUOTE]

Lot D by the train and the Verizon gate. Just got there, still spots left.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4251388] You have an issue with that take it to PM and I'll be happy to continue the conversation.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

No thanks you have said enough here already, regardless of the excuses you now lay down as damage control.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4251406]On my way to my first game at the new stadium now. Quick, someone please tell me the best lot to park in (I bought a pass on stubhub).[/QUOTE]

Richard,
    Welcome to the new place. Hope you have a great time. After the game, come back here and let us know your opinion of the stadium. If you has ever been to Giants Stadium, you will find this place is a big upgrade. And you picked the perfect day for weather.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    I think it's time to retire this thread for good. We can all thank SAR for that.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    When we close a thread please don't start a new one. This subject is shot for a while.