Page 319 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    As I understand it -- for u2 -- a "pre-sale opportunity" does not guarantee you tickets.

It simply means that a somewhat more limited number of people have an opportunity to try and get a limited number of tickets. As for U2, the only way to gaurantee tickets is to be a member of their fan club for over X amount of years. They actually have a tiered structure on seniority. $40 to join the club (today) gets you access to pre-sales, but does not guarantee tickets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    two small requests....

1) can we keep this thread on it's mission of reporting tickets purchased or offered to Jet STH and/or waitlisters so that it provides useful information on how the process is proceeding

2) if we can't send rowonejetsfan and ed4orbust to "banned" land where they can join insidejets, can we, at least. NOT respond to any of their moronic posts on this thread so they don't get the satisfaction they crave

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VINNYT;3331717]Could be or they just sold PSL folks a bill of goods. made them think they are 'special'. they let them tour the new place, told them about all the 'perks' they are gonna get, then POW took there money and they get to eat the same crappy hot dog and beer like everyone else.

[B]i would like to throw out another PSL concept. Everyone saying that they are gonna make sooo much money in the future on them, isn't part of the point to be able to pass them on to your kids or other family members in the future? when exactly are you SELLING them to MAKE this investment GOLD? if they never leave you or your family you get WONKA'D aka you get NOTHING. YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR![/B][/QUOTE]

That's because you're missing out on the Cayman company that I am in the process of forming. There are a select few of us who got in on the ground floor a few pages back and I have just finished filing the paperwork. We will make tons of cash buying PSL's and then selling them over the next few years. It's a can't lose proposition.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VINNYT;3331681]I might get to park my Mustang next to your BMW.[/QUOTE]

Your personal attack has been reported. That crosses the line more than any post in JI history that I can think of. Unbelievable.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;3331747]As I understand it -- for u2 -- a "pre-sale opportunity" does not guarantee you tickets.

It simply means that a somewhat more limited number of people have an opportunity to try and get a limited number of tickets. As for U2, the only way to gaurantee tickets is to be a member of their fan club for over X amount of years. They actually have a tiered structure on seniority. $40 to join the club (today) gets you access to pre-sales, but does not guarantee tickets.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean the Pre-Sale could be the only sale that takes place? In other words, most Pre-Sales usually take place for a short amount of time 2 days before the regular ticket sales date. Is it possible that U2 fans and Stadium PSL owners could snap up all the seats before the sale to the general public by Ticketmaster?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VINNYT;3331717]

i would like to throw out another PSL concept. Everyone saying that they are gonna make sooo much money in the future on them, isn't part of the point to be able to pass them on to your kids or other family members in the future? when exactly are you SELLING them to MAKE this investment GOLD? if they never leave you or your family you get WONKA'D aka you get NOTHING. YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/investgold.gif[/IMG]

Ever hear of a PSL Equity Loan? A Reverse PSL? It's all coming. Yes, my kids will get my seats, but I'll be taking the profits until I kick it. They'll do the same thing with their kids. No different than a Hamptons estate or AT&T stock certificates from back in the 20's.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is not me, there are no more 2010 sales to report. When the Jets finished off the 2009 ticket holders sales ground to a halt. There are a few sites where people were reporting sales they all stopped reporting sales recently. Basically when they finished 2009 season ticket holders the few last rows of end zone UD, tons of club seats, most of the top half of sideline and mediorce 4k and 5K psls were left unsold. They even called people who had seats in 2008 but gave them up in 2009. Now on to dead waiting list and pop up ads. PSL Gold is now PSL Mold. Until Jets anounce the official lowering of club ticket prices or some other deal PSL and UD sales are dead. The sharks smell blood in water and they want a deal.

[QUOTE=sg3;3331752]two small requests....

1) can we keep this thread on it's mission of reporting tickets purchased or offered to Jet STH and/or waitlisters so that it provides useful information on how the process is proceeding

2) if we can't send rowonejetsfan and ed4orbust to "banned" land where they can join insidejets, can we, at least. NOT respond to any of their moronic posts on this thread so they don't get the satisfaction they crave[/QUOTE]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3331784]Your personal attack has been reported. That crosses the line more than any post in JI history that I can think of. Unbelievable.

SAR I[/QUOTE]
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 posts and I've made HISTORY!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm considering buying two more seats, in addition to my Mezz A seats, down on the Lower Sideline. Talked to my Rep about a tour in the near future. I'll provide an update with any new info. I get.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rowonejetfan;3331794]It is not me, there are no more 2010 sales to report. When the Jets finished off the 2009 ticket holders sales ground to a halt. There are a few sites where people were reporting sales they all stopped reporting sales recently. Basically when they finished 2009 season ticket holders the few last rows of end zone UD, tons of club seats, most of the top half of sideline and mediorce 4k and 5K psls were left unsold. They even called people who had seats in 2008 but gave them up in 2009. Now on to dead waiting list and pop up ads. PSL Gold is now PSL Mold. Until Jets anounce the official lowering of club ticket prices or some other deal PSL and UD sales are dead. The sharks smell blood in water and they want a deal.[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/investgold4.gif[/IMG]

The Jets haven't even started calling the 13,000 fans on the waitlist.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=E4orBust;3331684]gainfully employed, painted face and all...[/QUOTE]

I would report him for that "personal attack" lol

Don't the Giants charge $1,000 PSL for Uppers? Anyone know how the sale of those seats are doing?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3331797]I'm considering buying two more seats, in addition to my Mezz A seats, down on the Lower Sideline. Talked to my Rep about a tour in the near future. I'll provide an update with any new info. I get.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/GOLDGOLD.jpg[/IMG]

Smart man! Keep buying those PSL's and ensure yourself a profitable retirement.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will the unsold PSL seats be sold individually on a game-by-game basis?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;3331810]Dear rowone: You obviously abhor the idea of PSLs. Fair enough. Your sentiments have been duly recorded. No need to repeat yourself. Now that you have made your statement to all (repeatedly). We understand your point of view. There is no need to keep repeating it to those of us who made an informed decision to purchase PSLs with full knowledge of the financial consequences thereof. To continue your tirade would be extremely disrespectful to your fellow Jets fan brothers who do not agree with you.[/QUOTE]
    While I have not read every post in this thread, how is he doing anything different than SAR? He is merely arguing the "other side" of the PSL purchase.

I will ask that these discussions do not get personal however, and if I or any other mod has missed something previously instead of reporting it, please just conduct yourselfs respectfully going forward.

Obviously this is not directed at you DCat, just felt this would be as good a spot as any to throw this out there.

thanks.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3331791][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/investgold.gif[/IMG]

Ever hear of a PSL Equity Loan? A Reverse PSL? It's all coming. Yes, my kids will get my seats, but I'll be taking the profits until I kick it. They'll do the same thing with their kids. No different than a Hamptons estate or AT&T stock certificates from back in the 20's.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Hampton Estate built in 1920 - still standing? - at least you still own the land

AT&T Stock bought in 1920 - still trading

Giants Stadium built in 1976 - gone in 2010

New Stadium open in 2010 - useful life? Jets stay for how long?

I don't get your logic?
    Last edited by PJC331; 10-27-2009 at 04:21 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;3331810]Dear rowone: You obviously abhor the idea of PSLs. Fair enough. Your sentiments have been duly recorded. No need to repeat yourself. Now that you have made your statement to all (repeatedly). We understand your point of view. There is no need to keep repeating it to those of us who made an informed decision to purchase PSLs with full knowledge of the financial consequences thereof. To continue your tirade would be extremely disrespectful to your fellow Jets fan brothers who do not agree with you.[/QUOTE]

yeah, that was a weird post

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3331791][IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Thank you SAR, made my afternoon getting a laugh out of this....A PSL Equity Loan. Really....a Reverse PSL, even better.

Maybe with the income stream you get from your Reverse PSL you can go to the games AND get some Rims for your 325I. Amazing

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rowonejetfan;3331794]It is not me, there are no more 2010 sales to report. When the Jets finished off the 2009 ticket holders sales ground to a halt. There are a few sites where people were reporting sales they all stopped reporting sales recently. Basically when they finished 2009 season ticket holders the few last rows of end zone UD, tons of club seats, most of the top half of sideline and mediorce 4k and 5K psls were left unsold. They even called people who had seats in 2008 but gave them up in 2009. Now on to dead waiting list and pop up ads. PSL Gold is now PSL Mold. Until Jets anounce the official lowering of club ticket prices or some other deal PSL and UD sales are dead. The sharks smell blood in water and they want a deal.[/QUOTE]

I think this is mostly right. I know they've called all of 2009, and I assume by now they've worked through anyone on whatever sort of waiting list there was.

Also, I think you're right about what's left - really high EZ UD seats and probably about half of the EZ LL seats and Mezz B (the less desirable halves of each).

It will be interesting to see what happens next. My current guess is it will be quiet for a bit. For instance, if they lower the Club Seat prices, that may draw some folks who've already bought tickets to upgrade which may have a ripple effect and open up some better locations for others. But other than that, I'm thinking maybe they go back through the old lists and see who else wants to buy, then maybe we start seeing ads and such a few weeks down the road to the general public. I mused a while back about whether or not we'd see that for the Miami game. I'm thinking no. Maybe Nov 15?

I guess they'll open up to the public with the current terms (PSLs with the same prices), but my personal guess is that will be a hard sell since it will be relatively bad seat locations. As of right now, I'm guessing that there'll be half season plans and such with no PSL or ownership of some of the less desirable EZ LL and Mezz B seats available for 2010. Then we'll see how the market goes and such in the future.

But I'm making this all up and really have no idea, so if anyone is crazy enough to value and consider my opinion, please for the love of God stop now!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is it I now love PSLs, so much that this afternoon I went and bought all 20,000 of the remaining PSLs. Of course I hacked into Woody Johnson credit card info and charged it all on his card. At least Woody will have the best 30 days of his life thinking they are all sold until he gets the bill J-E-T-S

I am going to research all the positives, I get to see U2, BonJovi and a QB eating a hotdog plus a little football all in my superwide seats with extra large cup holders plus with a PSL I am selling for tons of money down the road. It will be like that movie Wally with all of us in supersized seats drinking supersized beers, oh pure heaven. Plus I am really looking forward to 2030 in Meadowlands stadium, where UD seats will be best seats in house when they play football with rocket jets and I will have best view.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rowonejetfan;3331834]That is it I now love PSLs, so much that this afternoon I went and bought all 20,000 of the remaining PSLs. Of course I hacked into Woody Johnson credit card info and charged it all on his card. At least Woody will have the best 30 days of his life thinking they are all sold until he gets the bill J-E-T-S

I am going to research all the positives, I get to see U2, BonJovi and a QB eating a hotdog plus a little football all in my superwide seats with extra large cup holders plus with a PSL I am selling for tons of money down the road. It will be like that movie Wally with all of us in supersized seats drinking supersized beers, oh pure heaven. Plus I am really looking forward to 2030 in Meadowlands stadium, where UD seats will be best seats in house when they play football with rocket jets and I will have best view.[/QUOTE]
    ok, throttle back...I defended your right to argue the other side but don't act ridiculous