Page 501 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was always torn about sun vs shade..I was at a redskins game in sept years ago in the sun and it was unbearable..I signed up for one of those credir card offers because they were giving away free beach towels, which I quickly wet and layed over my burning legs..and I am black..not some faior skinned dude, I love the sun but iot was just unbearable. However in the colder months that sun is awesome . My point? I love the fact that now we have two sections that get both...144 corner and 118 both will get both..sounds great to me. In the summer you will pray for the shade line to come and in the winter you will pray for the sun to stay. Feel like you get the best of both...
    Again SAR1 and SG3 and many others..I truily salute you! Thanks again..next time I am on broadway you and your ladies will be my guests..Cheers!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=World_B_Green;3492274]

I want to thank SAR, SG3 and everyone else that has taken the time to post thoughts and pictures while providing considerable amusement. All in all you guys have been tremendously helpful, particularly as I came closer to pulling the trigger --- particularly regarding the location of Fireman Ed and the dangers of aisle side seating.[/QUOTE]

Glad we could help. That's what we're here for and that's what makes JI the best website out there.

Please post pics of your wife's feet.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3492127]nice... I will call and buy your MEZZ seats right now![/QUOTE]

You can have 'em for half a season, don't forget. No PSL amortization either.

SAR I

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Random photos from my stadium tour...

[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/World_B_Green/JetsStadum007.jpg[/IMG]

Section 123...until the price drop I was going to land here. If they haven't already, they will be filling in much of that open area over the tunnel with seats.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO there is nothing wrong with 118. 133. 108 or 144 (other than 144 possibly being too close to the epicenter of the Fireman Fraud area)

My decision came down to being able to afford the extra 1500 per ticket to move one section closer especially since the seats offered were closer to the 15K 110 section than the 6K 108 section, high enough IMO for a nice perspective on field action and 8 to 10 seats away from the aisle traffic and railings between 109 and 110.

So they were perfect for my purposes. Obviously from reading this thread, others have other preferences regarding sun or shade. high or low, near aisles or in the middle. Fortunately, the Jets have given us the chance to explore and hopefully fulfill these preferences in the new Stadium

It is important to compare this freedom with the way our less talented co-tenants treated their Season Ticket Holders (some with far longer seniority than ANY Jet fan.

This is the general area, your seats will be, the PSL will be X. If you want a lower one, you will be in this general area. There will be PSL's on all seats (even the worst uppers at the top of the endzone). We will tell you your exact seat locations in December or early January but before we do that, you will pay for your PSL in full with no financing options of any kind. Take it or leave it, loyal Giant STH

IMO Jet STH have absolutely nothing to complain about in comparison

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hojo3;3492324]I too would like to give so much thanks to sg3 and the famous SAR1..you guys r true fans and have helped everyone on this thread, whether they have the class to admit it or not. We r all different. Some have plenty of funds some don't...some have kids and all that goes with that financially, and some don't. I am a working actor..whoch means I can make 35k one year and 150k the next (basically my recent range). I am not a wealthy person compared to some of the others on this thread,BUT it is totally worth irt to me. These seats r my BMW, MY timeshare, etc. I am surperized at how much *****ing and moaning goes pon about these PSLs..if you want to buy your tiks from stubhub fine, but I am a STH in a brandbnew friggin stadium for the NY JETS..that means a lot to me..it is my toy.. Congrats to each fan rich or presently broke who commited. The nextr 30 years belong to us and the NY JETS![/QUOTE]

Good job, and I'm glad you're happy. Life is too short to count nickels and dimes, especially if you're a struggling actor.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hojo3;3492358]I was always torn about sun vs shade..I was at a redskins game in sept years ago in the sun and it was unbearable..I signed up for one of those credir card offers because they were giving away free beach towels, which I quickly wet and layed over my burning legs..and I am black..not some faior skinned dude, I love the sun but iot was just unbearable. However in the colder months that sun is awesome . My point? I love the fact that now we have two sections that get both...144 corner and 118 both will get both..sounds great to me. In the summer you will pray for the shade line to come and in the winter you will pray for the sun to stay. Feel like you get the best of both...
    Again SAR1 and SG3 and many others..I truily salute you! Thanks again..next time I am on broadway you and your ladies will be my guests..Cheers!![/QUOTE]

thanks for the credit, but I am really a Johnny come lately, I would salute Dcat, Batman and a few others that, along with the omnipresent SAR have been the Information Doctors here at this thread that have helped all of us

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=JetsFanInSec124]Why not go with 108 instead of 109? Its $1,500 cheaper, and you're close to around the 2yd line.[/quote]The 2 yard line is the side of section 109 furthest upfield. 108 extends to a middle endzone side view at its furthest.
    [QUOTE=hojo3;3492324] I am not a wealthy person compared to some of the others on this thread,BUT it is totally worth irt to me. These seats r my BMW, MY timeshare, etc. I am surperized at how much *****ing and moaning goes pon about these PSLs..if you want to buy your tiks from stubhub fine, but I am a STH in a brandbnew friggin stadium for the NY JETS..that means a lot to me..it is my toy.. Congrats to each fan rich or presently broke who commited. The nextr 30 years belong to us and the NY JETS![/QUOTE]Well said. I have no use for a new car but nobody blinks when someone drops 30-40k on that depreciating asset. Some of us want a guaranteed sideline view on Jets season tickets for the next 30 years and all of a sudden it's ludicrous to spend another couple thousand.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually it's closest to buying a timeshare IMO. You only get to use it for 10 days a year and if you sell it immediately you don't get back a depreciated value but if you hold it for a bunch of years, there is the possibility of selling it for more than you originally laid out

I now own three timeshares -- one in Orlando, one in Palm Desert CA and one in East Rutherford NJ

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/World_B_Green/JetsStadum012.jpg[/IMG]

Mezzanine 226...This view seemed to be equivalent to my previous upper deck seats in GS (section 321)...I would think they need to lower the price to move these...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/World_B_Green/JetsStadum019.jpg[/IMG]

E/W Club 218...Ah, Mezzanine Club seating -- the view, the nice seat, the decadance...$245 per game, though, I can't make sense of that...btw, Club corners completely sold out as of last weekend with a huge waiting list...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=World_B_Green;3492372][IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/World_B_Green/JetsStadum012.jpg[/IMG]

Mezzanine 226...This view seemed to be equivalent to my previous upper deck seats in GS (section 321)...I would think they need to lower the price to move these...[/QUOTE]

Damn dude why is that sideways? Lol.

That looks like thats the last row in Mezz B.

I am in Row 2 in 230, and the seats look a lot closer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsFanInSec124;3492394]Damn dude why is that sideways? Lol.

That looks like thats the last row in Mezz B.

I am in Row 2 in 230, and the seats look a lot closer.[/QUOTE]

Looks like 7th or 8th row

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3492458]Looks like 7th or 8th row[/QUOTE]

Of what exactly? Thats definitely Mezz B, or the last Row of Mezz A. Beneath that class is not the lowers, thats Mezz.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsFanInSec124;3492470]Of what exactly? Thats definitely Mezz B, or the last Row of Mezz A. Beneath that class is not the lowers, thats Mezz.[/QUOTE]

I meant 7th or 8th row of Mezz B. Thought these would be the next sections for a PSL/price cut but my rep said that there aren't enough left to warrant a price drop. He said they are selling well since people want to be covered. Not sure how true it is... can't see these selling out at the current prices.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=World_B_Green;3492274]I ‘ve been a long time reader of this thread, but am posting for the first time. After having had season tickets at GS in section 321, I dropped them before this season when I was led to believe, like many others, that my only choice would be club seats due to my lack of seniority. I felt myself siding with many on the anti-PSL/Woody bandwagon, and wouldn’t consider getting tickets for the principle of the matter.

But I found this season that despite how successful the team was, I didn’t feel as much a part of it. Totally irrational fan behavior, I know…I know. So when there was still quality availability left, after the season, I reconsidered.

I convinced my lovely wife to go on a tour of the stadium and we ultimately decided on seats in the Lower Endzone. However, after prices decreased this week, we migrated from Section 123 to Section 117 after taking a brief stop in Section 118. (The only person that might be more fed up with me than my wife is Andy from sales – great guy by the way). In any case, I’m back!

I want to thank SAR, SG3 and everyone else that has taken the time to post thoughts and pictures while providing considerable amusement. All in all you guys have been tremendously helpful, particularly as I came closer to pulling the trigger --- particularly regarding the location of Fireman Ed and the dangers of aisle side seating.[/QUOTE]

Those phone calls they made last March were the biggest marketing blunder I have ever seen and should be an example in college marketing classes of awful marketing. Instead a lot of fans like you got ticked when told oh hey with your 2001 seniority you can get club seats for $25k with a $500 per gamet ticket price.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3492476]I meant 7th or 8th row of Mezz B. Thought these would be the next sections for a PSL/price cut but my rep said that there aren't enough left to warrant a price drop. He said they are selling well since people want to be covered. Not sure how true it is... can't see these selling out at the current prices.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those seats up in Mezz B that are under cover look like upper tier seats in the old stadium. Lucky I got Row 2 in Mezz A.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=World_B_Green;3492274]I ‘ve been a long time reader of this thread, but am posting for the first time. After having had season tickets at GS in section 321, I dropped them before this season when I was led to believe, like many others, that my only choice would be club seats due to my lack of seniority. I felt myself siding with many on the anti-PSL/Woody bandwagon, and wouldn’t consider getting tickets for the principle of the matter.

But I found this season that despite how successful the team was, I didn’t feel as much a part of it. Totally irrational fan behavior, I know…I know. So when there was still quality availability left, after the season, I reconsidered.

I convinced my lovely wife to go on a tour of the stadium and we ultimately decided on seats in the Lower Endzone. However, after prices decreased this week, we migrated from Section 123 to Section 117 after taking a brief stop in Section 118. (The only person that might be more fed up with me than my wife is Andy from sales – great guy by the way). In any case, I’m back!

Congrats on the great seats!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsFanInSec124;3492207]So you payed $1,000 more, per seat, to move to the next section? Was 146 really that bad? Cause I am considering moving down from 230 to a Lower Tier corner endzone, which is what I sat in in Section 124 from 1998-2009.[/QUOTE]

I think that would be the right move. From the pictures posted here recently, the Lower Corner Endzone looks great. I'm actually surprised how high up the mezz looks. Also, for people who like aisles, the corner endzone allow you to sit in the aisles and since the section is oriented towards the field (ie no head turning) the people walking in the aisles will not block your view.

The next question would be are they going to lower the price of the PSLs in the Lower Level Endzone?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=12nyjets;3492269]I totally agree.I was 1n 146 row 17 and moved to sec 118 row 18 (5seats). I think it was money well spent. Plus I am close to the Jet players when they come out of the tunnel. My kids are gonna be thrilled.[/QUOTE]

Definitely a bonus and a lot of fun. Also, since you are lower level, if you like to watch practices, you can head down the field level when they are warming up. The OLine usually has their pregame as close to the tunnel as possible