Page 502 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 24024524925005015025035045125526021002 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 26367

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

[QUOTE=World_B_Green;3492372][IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/World_B_Green/JetsStadum012.jpg[/IMG]

Mezzanine 226...This view seemed to be equivalent to my previous upper deck seats in GS (section 321)...I would think they need to lower the price to move these...[/QUOTE]

These are Mezz? Ouch, I thought these were Uppers. What a difference between Mezz A lowers and Mezz B! No comment on the Uppers

Jets Insider VIP
    as you can see by looking to the opposite side of the field in that picture, the lower rows of the uppers are only a few feet higher than the back rows of Mezz B. Plus you are sitting in the back of the endzone, the worst possible place to be for a football game

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=World_B_Green;3492323]Thanks...
    One of the reasons I was looking at the 117/118 corner is that my rep said that the Jets will come out of that tunnel before the game and leave through there after. Not a big thing but I figured that my kids would get a kick out of it when they go to the games. I just have to beware in case one of those flame thrower//fireworks things tips over like it did two years ago before a game![/QUOTE]
    lol...I gave the my seats that week to a friend, a rocket sailed right at my seats, he said it was crazy. Luckily no one got hurt, especially since he is the chief of police. :eek:

[QUOTE=JETS81;3492569]

[B]The next question would be are they going to lower the price of the PSLs in the Lower Level Endzone?[/B][/QUOTE]

doesn't sound like hey will be lowering any other sections. The $10k Goal Line and TD EZ sections were the slowest movers. I asked about MEZZ b prices going down and my rep said that he didn't think so since there weren't that many left. I don't think there would be enough Lower EZ remaining to make them drop those prices.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=sg3;3492585]as you can see by looking to the opposite side of the field in that picture, the lower rows of the uppers are only a few feet higher than the back rows of Mezz B. Plus you are sitting in the back of the endzone, the worst possible place to be for a football game[/QUOTE]

I actually think the back of the endzone is a great place to watch a football game, unless you are in the lowers. You get to see all the plays develop and, its a great view of everything else in general. I sat in 320 in the old meadowlands, and now 229a in the new mecca

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=SackDancer99;3492618]doesn't sound like hey will be lowering any other sections. The $10k Goal Line and TD EZ sections were the slowest movers. I asked about MEZZ b prices going down and my rep said that he didn't think so since there weren't that many left. I don't think there would be enough Lower EZ remaining to make them drop those prices.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you...at the end of the day, its not a tragedy if the Jets don't 100% sell out the stadium for the opening season. They'll simply sell the remaining seats on a game by game basis and have the stadium completely sold out with 2-3 years as they pick up a few more PSL buyers each year. There are people (like myself) who aren't buying them now but will likely consider them in the future. If the Jets continue to win, the economy gets better and the Stadium gets rave reviews, the Jets could actually jack up the prices in the next few years and make a bigger profit.

Lowering the price for the last 10% is probably a money loser considering they'd have to lower the rest of the PSL prices in the section as well.

Mezz B should be lowered as it should never have been the same price as Mezz A in the first place. Mezz A could have been $5k and Mezz B $2.5k - that would be more appropriate considering the disparity in the seats.

Undrafted Free Agent

Here are pictures from my seats, Section 246, Row 6

These were taken on Jan. 2.

[IMG]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae124/Lacuga/ViewFrom146Row21.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae124/Lacuga/ViewFrom146Row6.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Hofstra Jet;3492632]I actually think the back of the endzone is a great place to watch a football game, unless you are in the lowers. You get to see all the plays develop and, its a great view of everything else in general. I sat in 320 in the old meadowlands, and now 229a in the new mecca[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but disagree about it being bad in the lowers. Sitting in 124, corner endzone, all my life was a great view down the entire field except maybe inside the opposite 10. Maybe. Being in Row 31 sure helped things.

Just bought my seats! Row 144 1&2 on aisle by 143

Thanks Rhode Island you put a picture of the seats I bought last week. I am in section 144 Row 4 seats 1 and 2 on aisle by 143.

I think I made a good choice as it appears there is a yellow bar around row 6 and then at row eight you have lower entrance which kind of blocks view for a few rows. Plus only people for rows 1-3 will be walking up and down aisl and I only have a quick dash to lower exit to grab a beer.

Fireman Ed is in row 2 in 142 but I can live with him.

I actually think 6k for a PSL that is 4 rows from goal line is a good deal. I thought of other corners but they were only aisle seats starting at row 35 and at that point I am just a straight drop from UD EZ with no PSL.

Did I make a good choice, too laste now, what is your opinion? Has anyone seen those seats?

Thanks!!! BTW what is up with those yellow rails around row 5 in 144 and 142. Seems a little strange. Is there a walkway behind it? I did not see that there a few weeks ago

[QUOTE=newjetfan;3492682]Thanks Rhode Island you put a picture of the seats I bought last week. I am in section 144 Row 4 seats 1 and 2 on aisle by 143.

I think I made a good choice as it appears there is a yellow bar around row 6 and then at row eight you have lower entrance which kind of blocks view for a few rows. Plus only people for rows 1-3 will be walking up and down aisl and I only have a quick dash to lower exit to grab a beer.

I actually think 6k for a PSL that is 4 rows from goal line is a good deal. I thought of other corners but they were only aisle seats starting at row 35 and at that point I am just a straight drop from UD EZ with no PSL.

Did I make a good choice, too laste now, what is your opinion? Has anyone seen those seats?[/QUOTE]

Those are pretty sweet. Being that low, you will lose some perspective when the ball is in the other end, but it will be amazing when the action is coming into your end!

When did you secure these seats?

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=Dcat;3492695]Welcome to our corner. On behalf of my party and Jetstream's, 245 & 246 say hello[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Dcat! We're really excited about next year.

this week I got 144 on aisle row four. Aisle moved quick, they are up to row 32 and above on aisles in 143 and 144.

Lots of people in upper mezz moved from those 4k seats.

[QUOTE=World_B_Green;3492380][IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/World_B_Green/JetsStadum019.jpg[/IMG]

E/W Club 218...Ah, Mezzanine Club seating -- the view, the nice seat, the decadance...$245 per game, though, I can't make sense of that...btw, Club corners completely sold out as of last weekend with a huge waiting list...[/QUOTE]

not such a huge price difference between club corners and goal lines. we went with club goal lines, i think it's on about the 10 yrd line 6 rows up. it's nice.

[QUOTE=JetsFanInSec124;3492207]So you payed $1,000 more, per seat, to move to the next section? Was 146 really that bad? Cause I am considering moving down from 230 to a Lower Tier corner endzone, which is what I sat in in Section 124 from 1998-2009.[/QUOTE]

I was in 146 row 17 and moved to sec 118 row 18, 5 seats in from the isle. I also have 2 clubs in 244. I would choose the lowers. Nice to be close to the action

does anyone know what asile between 144 and 143 lines up with. Is it excactyl goal line or a few yards in? Thanks John

[QUOTE=batman10023;3492780]not such a huge price difference between club corners and goal lines. we went with club goal lines, i think it's on about the 10 yrd line 6 rows up. it's nice.[/QUOTE]

Those Club Goal Line seats are great, I would think you are going to enjoy them. My wife promised that if our ship comes in, we can go with those. So, maybe someday I'll join you up there!

[QUOTE=newjetfan;3492839]does anyone know what asile between 144 and 143 lines up with. Is it excactyl goal line or a few yards in? Thanks John[/QUOTE]

closer you are to the field, the closer you get to the goal line... in other words, the front row of that aisle looks to be around 4 yards deep in the EZ, while the back row appears to be like 8-9 yards deep.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=newjetfan;3492682]Thanks Rhode Island you put a picture of the seats I bought last week. I am in section 144 Row 4 seats 1 and 2 on aisle by 143.

Did I make a good choice, too laste now, what is your opinion? Has anyone seen those seats?[/QUOTE]

I think they are fine seats. My personal preference would have been higher rows for some greater height and perspective but that's a personal thing like preferring the sunny side vs the shady side.

Where did you get your information about Pariah Ed's location? He has been on radio shows crying about being the poor average joe Jet fan being screwed by the team and now he is in 15K PSL seats? The most reliable info on this forum had him in the lower rows of 143 or 144 or in the end zone in 142.

I would have probably taken no chances and gone to 133 to be as far away from that annoying a-hole as you can get.

I hope fireman moved to 15K section. He was supposed to be in 142 front row. That is why I wanted aisle 144 furtherest row from him.

I would have loved chance to sit in seats and see view from downfield.