Page 2 of 1319 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Tickets Info (merged)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FYtheSG;3120600]It is due on that phone call.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks.

Glad they lowered the deposit to 10%, that helps.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DivaJetFan;3120606]What time did they call you? Im sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring. they said they would call May 6th.

im pre 1977,[/QUOTE]

Just give them a call. They will be more than happy to take your money.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Just checking.

The lowering of the downpayment was offered to you...you did not hasve to ask for it ??

So it applies to all ??

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

How can it be due over the phone without you seeing this contract you are supposed to be signing first. My next Question is I am interested in those $5,000 Club seats any chance on them lowering the seat prices from $400 per game to $200 per game?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sec.101row23;3120620]Just give them a call. They will be more than happy to take your money.[/QUOTE]

Did you ask at all about section 101, that's where I am now, and wanted to stay. But with 1 year of seniority, I doubt it.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my call yesterday, the email they sent said i would get a call in two weeks, that was a mistake. I am pre 77 as well. we stayed in the Upper deck. There were no seats in the first 4 rows between the 40's. the first 10 rows in the middle sections were basically filled up with a few pairs here and there.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3120624]Just checking.

The lowering of the downpayment was offered to you...you did not hasve to ask for it ??

So it applies to all ??[/QUOTE]

It was offered. So I am guessing that it applies to all

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, this is good info. Just a question I know my account is Pre-1977. However, is something that is noted on your account "Pre-1977". My date shows as "1/1/1977". Just wondering if there is a specific clarification?
    Also, how are seats between the 40's in the 1st few rows gone? Is that just from today?
    As you can tell I have not received a call. And yes I called and left a message with my account rep who had called me several months ago. Thanks.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sec332;3120986]Guys, this is good info. Just a question I know my account is Pre-1977. However, is something that is noted on your account "Pre-1977". My date shows as "1/1/1977". Just wondering if there is a specific clarification?
    Also, how are seats between the 40's in the 1st few rows gone? Is that just from today?
    As you can tell I have not received a call. And yes I called and left a message with my account rep who had called me several months ago. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

My date was 1/1/77 too. They said a computer genereated the list of names for those with the 77 year (i think it was 3200) and I am assuming it was sorted by current seat location and number of seats on the account.

When they called me they tried to soft sell the PSL seats. As soon as i said no he started telling me what was available in the uppers. i asked about the first 4 rows from section 337 to 340 and 312 to 315 and he said they were all taken already .... and i got the call yesterday morning..... he told me the lowest available for me since I have more than 2 seats was row 9 or 10 in 313, 314, 338 or 339. From there it was whether or not you wanted to be on the isle or not.

The rep was extremely nice and answered all the questions.... he just wouldn't tell me what number i was on the list. Had to give a credit card for $500 deposit for each ticket.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    My date is 1/1/78. I called and they told me I'd get a call on May 20th. 2 weeks to get through the pre 1977 ticket holders? They said they have 19 people calling. They also said that the calling order within each year is determined by your proximity to the 50 yard line. This is gonna be a long 2 weeks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the way the lay out looks the $4,000 & $5,000 PSl are the only ones getting the 10% downpayment.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got my call. I'm pre '77, in Section 132. I can buy my same seats for the $20,000 PSL or move over one section to the $15,000 PSL. The guy gae me a day to think it over and when I asked about lowering the intitial downpaymnt he said the Jets were only doing it for lower priced PSLs as they figure fans who can afford the better seats can afford to pay %20.

I asked the guy if he's seen the Dow Jones in the last few months. Gonna have to sweet talk the wife but good tonight.

Has anyone but me wondered if they'll feel like a total chump for letting Woody get away with sticking it to us loyal fans, if you'll feel stupid just sitting there knowing you paid all that money (whatever the amount may be)?

I got some thinking to do tonight.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=regen;3121301]I just got my call. I'm pre '77, in Section 132. I can buy my same seats for the $20,000 PSL or move over one section to the $15,000 PSL. The guy gae me a day to think it over and when I asked about lowering the intitial downpaymnt he said the Jets were only doing it for lower priced PSLs as they figure fans who can afford the better seats can afford to pay %20.

I asked the guy if he's seen the Dow Jones in the last few months. Gonna have to sweet talk the wife but good tonight.

Has anyone but me wondered if they'll feel like a total chump for letting Woody get away with sticking it to us loyal fans, if you'll feel stupid just sitting there knowing you paid all that money (whatever the amount may be)?

I got some thinking to do tonight.[/QUOTE]

why can't you pick from lower PSL sections??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=djaparz;3121513]why can't you pick from lower PSL sections??[/QUOTE]

Doesn't appear he wants to sit anywhere else.

So the 10% down payment for the $4k / $5k would either be $800.00 or $1000.00 right? Is it off the total?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3121514]Doesn't appear he wants to sit anywhere else.

So the 10% down payment for the $4k / $5k would either be $800.00 or $1000.00 right? Is it off the total?[/QUOTE]

oh ok - i figured you had a choice and its not based on current seat location

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread should be stickied and continously updated through the summer. No reason for every poster to start a new thread. Can't wait for my call in August, I'll probably no before then whether the $4-$5k psl's are all sold out (hoping not).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3121534]This thread should be stickied and continously updated through the summer. No reason for every poster to start a new thread. Can't wait for my call in August, I'll probably no before then whether the $4-$5k psl's are all sold out (hoping not).[/QUOTE]

same here - i would do $5,000.00 as my first choice - they said i should get called by end of June early July

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FYtheSG;3120585]. We said that we wanted to sit in section 131, which is corner endzone, and we wanted to be covered and we wanted to have the aisle seat. When the called, he had that information, said 42 is covered and gave us the aisle seats.[/QUOTE]

These are the same tickets were looking at due to some health issues for my dad,pre 77 .No call yet we had section 120. Is row 42 the last row against the wall? Did the rep tell you how many rows are undercover? Thanks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3121534]This thread should be stickied and continously updated through the summer. No reason for every poster to start a new thread. Can't wait for my call in August, I'll probably no before then whether the $4-$5k psl's are all sold out (hoping not).[/QUOTE]

"I told you so."

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=djaparz;3121606]same here - i would do $5,000.00 as my first choice - they said i should get called by end of June early July[/QUOTE]

"We're sorry, but all the $5000 PSL's are sold out. We do have a few of the $10000 PSL's and $15000 PSL's available. Would you like a 15 year financing plan?"

SAR I