Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals Thread: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers

NBA Finals Thread: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers

Game 1 in Cleveland to get things started, should be exciting..

Banned
    Go Cavs! Win one so Lebron decides he did his part for Cleveland and can move on to the Garden.

not so fast on the Lakers.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Go Cavs! Win one so Lebron decides he did his part for Cleveland and can move on to the Garden.

lol imma laugh when lebron stay in clevland

All League

I'm a Knicks fan who'd love to see LeBron stay in Cleveland and create a dynasty there. If the Knicks weren't the 2nd worst run organization in the league, you wouldn't have to pin your hopes on LeBron moving away from his hometown.

Veteran
    im so mad that i they wont be showing this in australia... so mad.. i want to see lebron absolutely dominate kobe and cleveland win the championship... because i strongly feel like it will happen. sorry kobe24jets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    I'm a Knicks fan who'd love to see LeBron stay in Cleveland and create a dynasty there. If the Knicks weren't the 2nd worst run organization in the league, you wouldn't have to pin your hopes on LeBron moving away from his hometown.
    It's in the best interest of the Knicks, their fans and then entire NBA that Lebron come to New York. Probably Lebron's best interest too since the Cavs probably won't ever get him a Scottie Pippen type of sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Knicks WERE the second or even the worst run organization in the league.

And why not pin our hopes on signing Lebron in the '10 off-season? That would turn us from laughing stock to a serious contender in the East overnight. Not to mention that there will be several big name free agents on the market that the Knicks will be in the market for.

Also, I'm shocked that this Lakers/Rockets series is 2-2 right now, especially after hearing the news that Yao is out for the remainder of the playoffs. Props to the Rockets for hanging tough and making this a series.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Knicks WERE the second or even the worst run organization in the league.

And why not pin our hopes on signing Lebron in the '10 off-season? That would turn us from laughing stock to a serious contender in the East overnight. Not to mention that there will be several big name free agents on the market that the Knicks will be in the market for.
    Donnie Walsh has so far done a very good job as our gm. His primary and basically only objective is to get us under the cap next summer and he's done. He hired a good coach that players like in D'Antoni.

Who cares that they won only 32 games last year they weren't winnin anyway. They could have kept Crawford and Randolph and probably won around 40 games and been the 7th or 8th seed but then they'd have no shot at Lebron, Wade or Bosh next summer.

Walsh's only mistake is Gallinari. Another Knicks bust draft pick.

Not so fast on the Lakers. Denver is playing some great ball right now.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Avery View Post
    this lollipop lickin grandpa david donaghy stern doin everything to **** tha lakers out tha chip

hes givin tha cavs tha easiest ****in schedule in tha history

so they can be rested

he put a hit out on kg and jamaeal nelson so they could get tha number one seed

then he ****s tha lakers up from gettin homecourt throughout tha playoffs

this dude has no life

hes gonna die a virgin

IF the Lakers get by the Rockets.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    IF the Lakers get by the Rockets.
    your a bandwagoner u werent even a celtic fan till last year

they only won tha chip cuz david donaghy stern hates his life so he takes it out on tha lakers

Banned
    I know the Nuggets lost but how freakin good was Carmelo last night? 41 and 11 including a three that almost tied it with 3 seconds to go.

If the Knicks don't get Lebron I'd still be very happy with trading for Carmelo and signing Bosh next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets View Post
    your a bandwagoner u werent even a celtic fan till last year

they only won tha chip cuz david donaghy stern hates his life so he takes it out on tha lakers
    wigga pleeze....

These Rockets are really the Lakers a run for their money. I still expect the Lakers to pull it out, but anything can happen in a Game 7.

Glad to see the Magic pull it out tonight. I really think they're going to pull it out on the road in Game 7 and take on the Cavs in the ECF.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    These Rockets are really the Lakers a run for their money. I still expect the Lakers to pull it out, but anything can happen in a Game 7.

Glad to see the Magic pull it out tonight. I really think they're going to pull it out on the road in Game 7 and take on the Cavs in the ECF.
    Would be an enormous upset if the Rockets won game 7. They really took care of business last night and look like a much more physical and grittier team than the Lakers.

I'm sure David Stern would probably have an ulcer if his precious Lakers didn't make it to the finals.

Banned
    So nice to see a Boston team lose. Go Magic!

All League
    So nice to see a Boston team lose. Go Magic!
    +1