View Poll Results: Which will happen first?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zombie Apocalypse

7 29.17%
  • War of teh Machinez

9 37.50%
  • It doesn't matter -- Mark Sanchez will save us regardless

8 33.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse or War of teh Machines??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=bitonti;3130433]great reference...

i voted machines because zombies are a nice scary story but the machines are real.[/QUOTE]

Thats why you have to get one of these bad boys:

[IMG]http://www.lz95.org/lzhs/english/isilverman/Lost%20in%20Space%20Robot.jpg[/IMG]

You wear one of these, you walk amongst them, bang their chicks, infiltrate their meetings, neutralize their energy stores.

:yes:

[QUOTE=bitonti;3130433]great reference...

i voted machines because zombies are a nice scary story but the machines are real.[/QUOTE]

Nonsense... clearly your beliefs have been augmented by the Machine-funded "zombie's don't exist" propaganda. Dear friend, you've got to see through the lies... or you will be doomed like the rest of them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Machines - even webservers pull some weird **** sometimes like not letting me post. And don't get me started about autodialers. :eek:

My heart said the Zombies but my head said the Machinez.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3130341]i think that, by now, these are the only two logical scenarios for the impending downfall of humanity. we'll either unleash a virus/mutation that turns a large segment of the population into flesh-eating zombies, or we'll create smart machines who will undoubtedly turn against us and seek to wipe mankind from the face of the Earth.

the only question that remains is: which will happen first?[/QUOTE]

Actually jesus comes back and saves the rightous and the rest burn up

One of these
    [IMG]http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/faction/inline/66153-20.jpg[/IMG]

Or one of these

[IMG]http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/terminator-robot-killing-machine.jpg[/IMG]

I'll choose the slow moving zombies anyday.

Any one who has consistently received calls that its the second notice that the factory warranty on their car is expiring knows that Teh War of teh Machines has started.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WoodyPaige;3130590]Any one who has consistently received calls that its the second notice that the factory warranty on their car is expiring knows that Teh War of teh Machines has started.[/QUOTE]

There are people without phones AND cars getting those calls.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WoodyPaige;3130590]Any one who has consistently received calls that its the second notice that the factory warranty on their car is expiring knows that Teh War of teh Machines has started.[/QUOTE]

Autodialers are totally evil and they play with your head, making you worry about your car warranty. Terrible.

[QUOTE=ucrenegade;3130562]Actually jesus comes back and saves the rightous and the rest burn up[/QUOTE]

so...

you voted for Mark Sanchez :yes:

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote=Dirtstar;3130364]lol, these are actually the things i think about :P

oh, and i vote zombies, only because i like to think that we'd have a chance. [/quote]

Well that would all just depend on whether we're talking about the slow moving zombies of Dawn of the Dead circa 1985 or the atheltic killing machines of Dawn of the Dead circa 2000.

These are important questions that need to be answered before I respond to this poll!

[QUOTE=IndianaJet;3130657]Well that would all just depend on whether we're talking about the slow moving zombies of Dawn of the Dead circa 1985 or the atheltic killing machines of Dawn of the Dead circa 2000.

These are important questions that need to be answered before I respond to this poll![/QUOTE]

i actually have recurring dreams/nightmares about the fast, athletic zombies of the 28 Days Later, I Am Legend, and new Dawn of the Dead variety...

but i would still much rather face [I]them[/I] than teh machinez.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3130666]i actually have recurring dreams/nightmares about the fast, athletic zombies of the 28 Days Later, I Am Legend, and new Dawn of the Dead variety...

but i would still much rather face [I]them[/I] than teh machinez.[/QUOTE]

Is it because they are doughy and fleshy, sorta like a boobie?

Wow, could you imagine boobie zombies just walking around the streets? I imagine that they'd have especially large areolas.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote=Dr. Zaius;3130676]Is it because they are doughy and fleshy, sorta like a boobie?

Wow, could you imagine boobie zombies just walking around the streets? I imagine that they'd have especially large areolas.[/quote]

Maybe a better poll question would be - take the hottest girl out there now - say - Megan Fox - turn her into a zombie w/o any serious decay - maybe her skin gets a little pale and her toes are starting to turn green - Would you hit that?!?!? :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;3130731]Maybe a better poll question would be - take the hottest girl out there now - say - Megan Fox - turn her into a zombie w/o any serious decay - maybe her skin gets a little pale and her toes are starting to turn green - Would you hit that?!?!? :eek:[/QUOTE]

it's been done....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PZYYioAJJE[/url]

[QUOTE=IndianaJet;3130731]Maybe a better poll question would be - take the hottest girl out there now - say - Megan Fox - turn her into a zombie w/o any serious decay - [B]maybe her skin gets a little pale and her toes are starting to turn green - Would you hit that?!?!?[/B] :eek:[/QUOTE]

umm, this is teh Hamper.

everyone here, with the exception of FF2 (POSSIBLY) will answer "yes."

over on the Pfailin Sthrip, however, you'd get quite a few "nos" even if Megan Fox wasn't a zombie :eek:

BUMP.

with the exception of freestater and a couple others, you guys aren't taking this seriously.

believe me, these are the only two choices we'll be faced with in the not-so-distant future, and you *******s laugh...

you won't be laughing when you're zombie bait or a teh machinez are using your innards to lube up their joints :shakehead

Banned
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3130889]umm, this is teh Hamper.

everyone here, with the exception of FF2 (POSSIBLY) will answer "yes."

over on the Pfailin Sthrip, however, you'd get quite a few "nos" even if Megan Fox wasn't a zombie[/QUOTE]

This is interesting, lets play it out:
    [B]
    teh HAMPUR[/B]

Dirstar: "Megan Fox is a zombie, she has death coming out of her vageen, she smells like Jarlsberg and walks the Earth muttering... brains, brains.... SO would you hit it?"

Hampur members: :drool: :banana: :quickie:
    [B]
    the Angry Strip[/B]

Dirstart: "Megan Fox... uh wait you guys didn't even let me finish!"

StripTards: "She can't make all the throws!" :steamin: "She doesn't have intangibles!" :argue: "BUST!" "No way, she's going right to the PROBOWL along with 17 other Jets players!" :bigcry: "Why do youz guys has to pick on me... I <3 teh Jets with my whole body!!! Wait what... that wasn't the question?"

All League
    [QUOTE=deadringer;3130388]artificial intelligence hasn't yet reached the point where a true war of the machines could actually happen, but haitian voodoo priests have had the secret to creating zombie armies for centuries...definitely a zombie apocalypse[/QUOTE]

This actually wins my argument. We've been dealing with zombie outbreaks for years with no problems. We have the weaponry and resources to wipe out a large scourge of the undead, its really not a big deal.

Now, AI controlled machines hellbent on "purifying" the world of humans....THATS a battle that would be a close fought thing. Human ingenuity and advanced tech VS. machine discipline and self replication....

ANd I doubt the machines will be as wishy-washy as the cylons.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3130577]One of these
    [IMG]http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/faction/inline/66153-20.jpg[/IMG]

Or one of these

[IMG]http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/terminator-robot-killing-machine.jpg[/IMG]

I'll choose the slow moving zombies anyday.[/QUOTE]

The Machines can just blast me and provide a quick death.

The Zombies can just corner me and tear me to shreds while I'm still alive.

I'd rather face the machines.