View Poll Results: Which will happen first?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zombie Apocalypse

7 29.17%
  • War of teh Machinez

9 37.50%
  • It doesn't matter -- Mark Sanchez will save us regardless

8 33.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse or War of teh Machines??

so i finally got around to shooting my SP2340 with the .357-SIG caliber :yes: :yes:

needless to say, i know which one i'll be using when teh zombies come knockin' :bond: :devilgun: :gangster: :laser:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Integrity28;3131907]This is interesting, lets play it out:
    [B]
    teh HAMPUR[/B]

Dirstar: "Megan Fox is a zombie, she has death coming out of her vageen, she smells like Jarlsberg and walks the Earth muttering... brains, brains.... SO would you hit it?"

Hampur members: :drool: :banana: :quickie:
    [B]
    the Angry Strip[/B]

Dirstart: "Megan Fox... uh wait you guys didn't even let me finish!"

StripTards: "She can't make all the throws!" :steamin: "She doesn't have intangibles!" :argue: "BUST!" "No way, she's going right to the PROBOWL along with 17 other Jets players!" :bigcry: "Why do youz guys has to pick on me... I <3 teh Jets with my whole body!!! Wait what... that wasn't the question?"[/QUOTE]

A day late and a dollar short, but that was good stuff.

LOL!!

[QUOTE=Untouchable;3132165]The Machines can just blast me and provide a quick death.

The Zombies can just corner me and tear me to shreds while I'm still alive.

I'd rather face the machines.[/QUOTE]

What if you had...

Smith and Wesson 500
    [IMG]http://www.gun-pictures.com/wp-content/uploads/smith-wesson-629.jpg[/IMG]

Custom 1911 .45 caliber
    [IMG]http://http://world.guns.ru/handguns/1911_sti_colt_custom.jpg[/IMG]

Don't worry. If the Zombie Apocalypse ever happened we could build killer robots to destroy them. Problem solved.
    Wait....
    ....we're screwed.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Postseason;3141219]Don't worry. If the Zombie Apocalypse ever happened we could build killer robots to destroy them. Problem solved.
    Wait....
    ....we're screwed.[/QUOTE]

:clapper:

[QUOTE=Postseason;3141219]Don't worry. If the Zombie Apocalypse ever happened we could build killer robots to destroy them. Problem solved.
    Wait....
    ....we're screwed.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! :D

but yeah, we're pretty much ****ed.

Not to give you nightmares but here's a list of reasons why a zombie apocalypse could happen.:eek:

[url]http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html[/url]

Definitely worth a read.

[QUOTE=Jetset21;3141770]Not to give you nightmares but here's a list of reasons why a zombie apocalypse could happen.:eek:

[url]http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html[/url]

Definitely worth a read.[/QUOTE]

lol, ive read that before -- great stuff.

oh, and i already have recurring nightmares about zombies, so no worries :cool:

Hall Of Fame
    After today, I'm convinced the end of the world starts with the re-instatement of the JI Political Forum.

Please - don't flick the End of Days Dominoes. :cool:

[QUOTE=quantum;3141857]After today, I'm convinced the end of the world starts with the re-instatement of the JI Political Forum.

Please - don't flick the End of Days Dominoes. :cool:[/QUOTE]

i don't know about the end of the world, but it definitely means the end of teh Hamper.

but it's OK to take away our playground, after all, nobody likes or understands our cliquey sense of humor :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3142000]

but it's OK to take away our playground, after all, nobody likes or understands our cliquey sense of humor :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you have misunderstood us.....your misuse of "our cliquey" is noted.

It pains me even to see your screen name and the anticipation of the dull, crass meaningless words within your pathetic posts when there is real footballs going on, causes me to shudder.

I grow weary Dirstart....

Heed the glove

Thaaaaaaat right. Heed it

:eek::D

Veteran
    Zombies are clearly much easier to kill than terminators. However, there will be millions of zombies in the Apocalyse, and Skynet can't hope to build that many terminators. I'm still going with zombies, just because they may one day die of starvation if the remainder of humanity goes into hiding. Terminators will not stop until you are dead.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3141047]so i finally got around to shooting my SP2340 with the .357-SIG caliber :yes: :yes:

needless to say, i know which one i'll be using when teh zombies come knockin' :bond: :devilgun: :gangster: :laser:[/QUOTE]

I missed this somehow.

Impressed, I take it?

[QUOTE=32green;3142008]Perhaps you have misunderstood us.....your misuse of "our cliquey" is noted.

It pains me even to see your screen name and the anticipation of the dull, crass meaningless words within your pathetic posts when there is real footballs going on, causes me to shudder.

I grow weary Dirstart....

[B]Heed the glove

Thaaaaaaat right. Heed it
    [/B]

[/QUOTE]

in such drastic cases, heeding the glove is just not enough...

[IMG]http://www.draplin.com/pics/GRENADE_PORTFOLIO_24.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=freestater;3142014]I missed this somehow.

Impressed, I take it?[/QUOTE]

dude... AWESOME.

it blows the .40 away, i mean, there's really no comparison.

i would be so bold as to say that it almost feels like shooting a .45 :yes: :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3142019]dude... AWESOME.

it blows the .40 away, i mean, there's really no comparison.

i would be so bold as to say that it almost feels like shooting a .45 :yes: :yes:[/QUOTE]

nice. How big is the round after the bottleneck? just about the size of a .45?

[QUOTE=freestater;3142033]nice. How big is the round after the bottleneck? just about the size of a .45?[/QUOTE]

same size as a .40, actually.

that way you can use the same magazines for both calibers.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3142036]same size as a .40, actually.

that way you can use the same magazines for both calibers.[/QUOTE]

no ****. how many grain they pack in them bad boys. I think the Hydro-shock I carry in my .45 runs about 230.

Veteran
    I spend a lot of time thinking about this. Actually, i only think about the impending Zombie Apocalypse, because let's be honest, its not a matter of if but when. I already have my ideal escape route to the most perfect zombie defense stronghold imaginable where I could easily wait it all out.

But I do think its important to point out, before the gun conversation gets too far, that a gun is decidedly NOT your best choice for zombie killing. What you really want is a medium-length metal spear, one end sharp, the other blunt (it could really be anything on either end, but one needs to be sharp to stab with and the other blunt to swing with. And it needs to be medium length to give you separation from the vermin without becoming cumbersome and difficult to wield). That way, no ammo issues, no jamming etc. Just you hacking away. Of course, having some sort of gun or flamethrower is good in case you run into a whole lot of zombies, but if properly prepared, that shouldn't really happen...

All I know is that unlike in the movies, if I even hear so much as an unconfirmed report of the dead rising or people eating each other, I am kicking into full survivalist mode :yes:

And yes, only part of this was tongue in cheek, I really do think about this stuff all the time! :machinegu

[QUOTE=freestater;3142040]no ****. how many grain they pack in them bad boys. I think the Hydro-shock I carry in my .45 runs about 230.[/QUOTE]

LMAO... hydroshock .45 @ 230, that's pretty badass :rockon: :D

.357 SIG cartridges are actually on the lighter side, usually in the 125-140 range. however, what you get with the bottleneck is increased pressure, which generates greater velocity and energy, and helps maintain both characteristics over a longer trajectory.

that's why the ballistics are equivalent to those of a .357 Magnum, only you're getting it in a semi-auto with high-capacity magazines :yes: