Thread: Pacquiao v. Cotto ? - October?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Pacquiao v. Cotto ? - October?

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=19761

They just talked about it on Friday Night Fights....Could happen in October if Cotto gets past Clottey.

Interesting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post

They just talked about it on Friday Night Fights....Could happen in October if Cotto gets past Clottey.

Interesting.
    IF Mayweather wins his return fight, Jr. VS PAc should be the next fight for both guys

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    IF Mayweather wins his return fight, Jr. VS PAc should be the next fight for both guys
    Too early....They want to tease us a bit....Both Jr. and Pac have tough fights ahead....Marquez is no "gimme", especially after being off for almost a year and a half, and I'm curious to see if Cotto has "learned how to lose"....We know Pac has just gotten better after his losses like a true Champion....Let's see how Cotto responds in a big fight.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too early....They want to tease us a bit....Both Jr. and Pac have tough fights ahead....Marquez is no "gimme", especially after being off for almost a year and a half, and I'm curious to see if Cotto has "learned how to lose"....We know Pac has just gotten better after his losses like a true Champion....Let's see how Cotto responds in a big fight.
    thats my point, Marquez is NO warm up fight. if Floyd handles his business there, then the next step should be Pacman. Dont get me wrong, i will watch but Manny should dispose of cotto easier then Mayweather will(should) beat marquez. But i do understand the business part and realize if this fight ever happens it will be about a year to a year and half in the making to squeeze evry dollar they can out of it. Because lets face it, if all goes according to planned there wont be a fight as anticipated as this one will be for a long long long time

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting.
    I'm not too sure he will get past Clottey. We'll see if he is damaged goods because of the beating he took from plaster of Paris boy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Jr. v. Pacquiao fight happens, it'll be in December and it better be at 140 not 147.

I agree one fight happens in between, but I don't think it'll be Cotto.

Mosley said he wants to fight Pacquiao at 147. If Mosley wants to fight Pacquiao, he should move down to 140 to do it.

Pacquiao is a natural 105 fighter. He's moved up too many weight classes already. If others want to fight Pacquiao, they should move to his weight class.

End of semi rant...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    If the Jr. v. Pacquiao fight happens, it'll be in December and it better be at 140 not 147.

I agree one fight happens in between, but I don't think it'll be Cotto.

Mosley said he wants to fight Pacquiao at 147. If Mosley wants to fight Pacquiao, he should move down to 140 to do it.

Pacquiao is a natural 105 fighter. He's moved up too many weight classes already. If others want to fight Pacquiao, they should move to his weight class.
    End of semi rant...
    Agreed....Pac has proven his point with his ability to compete and even be dominant from strawweight to Jr. Welter....He has nothing left to prove by chasing up.