Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: NBA Draft Lottery Thread

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    NBA Draft Lottery Thread

    I'm pulling for the Knicks. I'm not a Knicks fan, but I think there fans deserve a player like Blake Griffin.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I'm pulling for the Knicks. I'm not a Knicks fan, but I think there fans deserve a player like Blake Griffin.
    Thank you.

    But, I'll still be happy if we're in a position to draft Stephen Curry or Ricky Rubio. Thabeet wouldn't be so bad either.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prayed for Sanchez and got my wish, now im pulling for another inconceivable notion. Could you imagine Griffin And Sanchez as the two future studs of NY.



    PLEASE!
    Last edited by Revis; 05-19-2009 at 05:19 PM.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have a 2.8% chance of winning it.

    "So you're saying there's a chance."


  5. #5
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I cant imagine getting the first pick, I actually wrote about it on my blog today. Hope it is ok to post my blog about the lottery

    http://americansportsblog.blogspot.com/

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm praying that the Knicks land DeMar DeRozan or Gerald Henderson.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's go knicks baby...

    I want no part of Rubio.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    gayyy

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well soo much for that...

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Blake Griffin will be an LA Clipper

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    So Blake Griffin will be an LA Clipper
    thats the absolute worst case for griffin. kaman, camby, and randolph? theyre gonna have to pull of a trade to get griffin significant playing time.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schvatz44 View Post
    thats the absolute worst case for griffin. kaman, camby, and randolph? theyre gonna have to pull of a trade to get griffin significant playing time.

    uhm... griffin will sit for NO ONE on that roster, NO ONE. you know that too bro. it's a bad fit only because dunleavy is an awful nba executive and coach.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, yet another year where we can't get lucky.

    Oh well, I'll be more than happy to see Stephen Curry in a Knicks uniform next season.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trade back and take Jonny Flynn, hes a true-blooded New Yorker (Niagra Falls, Syracuse) and a pure PG.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    Trade back and take Jonny Flynn, hes a true-blooded New Yorker (Niagra Falls, Syracuse) and a pure PG.
    Upstate isn't a true-blooded New Yorker.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Upstate isn't a true-blooded New Yorker.
    Im not from upstate but its still New York and there's only one basketball team to represent the state.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    Im not from upstate but its still New York and there's only one basketball team to represent the state.
    I understand your point, but that should not factor into any decision making. It's not like he's from the city, LI, Jersey or anywhere in the area.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I understand your point, but that should not factor into any decision making. It's not like he's from the city, LI, Jersey or anywhere in the area.
    Why would someone from Jersey be a "true-blooded" New Yorker?

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    Why would someone from Jersey be a "true-blooded" New Yorker?
    We're talking about the Knicks who play at Madison Square Garden. I live in Jersey, 10 minutes outside the city. I would consider a player from my area more of a "true-blooded" New Yorker than someone whose 6 hours upstate, practically in Canada. I have no idea where you're from, but it doesn't seem like you're very familiar with the NY-Metro Area: NYC, LI, Westchester County, North Jersey, etc.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    We're talking about the Knicks who play at Madison Square Garden. I live in Jersey, 10 minutes outside the city. I would consider a player from my area more of a "true-blooded" New Yorker than someone whose 6 hours upstate, practically in Canada. I have no idea where you're from, but it doesn't seem like you're very familiar with the NY-Metro Area: NYC, LI, Westchester County, North Jersey, etc.
    This is a dumb thing to argue about but I'm from Montclair, NJ (12 miles west of NYC) and I work in Manhattan.

    I've lived here my entire life and I wouldn't say that I am not a "true-blooded" New Yorker.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us