Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA Draft Lottery Thread

NBA Draft Lottery Thread

I'm pulling for the Knicks. I'm not a Knicks fan, but I think there fans deserve a player like Blake Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I'm pulling for the Knicks. I'm not a Knicks fan, but I think there fans deserve a player like Blake Griffin.
    Thank you.

But, I'll still be happy if we're in a position to draft Stephen Curry or Ricky Rubio. Thabeet wouldn't be so bad either.

I prayed for Sanchez and got my wish, now im pulling for another inconceivable notion. Could you imagine Griffin And Sanchez as the two future studs of NY.

PLEASE!
    Last edited by Revis; 05-19-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    They have a 2.8% chance of winning it.

"So you're saying there's a chance."

Yea I cant imagine getting the first pick, I actually wrote about it on my blog today. Hope it is ok to post my blog about the lottery

http://americansportsblog.blogspot.com/

I'm praying that the Knicks land DeMar DeRozan or Gerald Henderson.

Let's go knicks baby...

I want no part of Rubio.

Well soo much for that...

So Blake Griffin will be an LA Clipper

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    So Blake Griffin will be an LA Clipper
    thats the absolute worst case for griffin. kaman, camby, and randolph? theyre gonna have to pull of a trade to get griffin significant playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Schvatz44 View Post
    thats the absolute worst case for griffin. kaman, camby, and randolph? theyre gonna have to pull of a trade to get griffin significant playing time.

uhm... griffin will sit for NO ONE on that roster, NO ONE. you know that too bro. it's a bad fit only because dunleavy is an awful nba executive and coach.

Well, yet another year where we can't get lucky.

Oh well, I'll be more than happy to see Stephen Curry in a Knicks uniform next season.

Trade back and take Jonny Flynn, hes a true-blooded New Yorker (Niagra Falls, Syracuse) and a pure PG.

Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    Trade back and take Jonny Flynn, hes a true-blooded New Yorker (Niagra Falls, Syracuse) and a pure PG.
    Upstate isn't a true-blooded New Yorker.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Upstate isn't a true-blooded New Yorker.
    Im not from upstate but its still New York and there's only one basketball team to represent the state.

Im not from upstate but its still New York and there's only one basketball team to represent the state.
    I understand your point, but that should not factor into any decision making. It's not like he's from the city, LI, Jersey or anywhere in the area.

I understand your point, but that should not factor into any decision making. It's not like he's from the city, LI, Jersey or anywhere in the area.
    Why would someone from Jersey be a "true-blooded" New Yorker?

Why would someone from Jersey be a "true-blooded" New Yorker?
    We're talking about the Knicks who play at Madison Square Garden. I live in Jersey, 10 minutes outside the city. I would consider a player from my area more of a "true-blooded" New Yorker than someone whose 6 hours upstate, practically in Canada. I have no idea where you're from, but it doesn't seem like you're very familiar with the NY-Metro Area: NYC, LI, Westchester County, North Jersey, etc.

We're talking about the Knicks who play at Madison Square Garden. I live in Jersey, 10 minutes outside the city. I would consider a player from my area more of a "true-blooded" New Yorker than someone whose 6 hours upstate, practically in Canada. I have no idea where you're from, but it doesn't seem like you're very familiar with the NY-Metro Area: NYC, LI, Westchester County, North Jersey, etc.
    This is a dumb thing to argue about but I'm from Montclair, NJ (12 miles west of NYC) and I work in Manhattan.

I've lived here my entire life and I wouldn't say that I am not a "true-blooded" New Yorker.