Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on 2007 1st Overall Pick Jamarcus Russell

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3137590]Welcome back DolphinsWeCherish2, how long you plan on staying for this time? :)[/QUOTE]

Why don't we all start fresh as friends?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3137596]Why don't we all start fresh as friends?[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can all take in a movie together?

[IMG]http://www.etaglive.com/Attachments/e/2/0/or_e2089e77-e13a-4bdb-9969-63231a9e70c9.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=eric1520;3137570]Passing Stats
    YEAR TEAM G CMP ATT PCT YDS AVG TD LNG INT RAT
    2007 OAK 4 36 66 54.5 373 5.7 2 32 4 55.9
    2008 OAK 15 198 368 53.8 2423 6.6 13 84 8 77.1
    Career 19 234 434 53.9 2796 6.4 15 84 12 73.9[/QUOTE]

Where's his O-line and who is he throwing to?

Russell's play against NE, HOU, and TAM in the last 3 games encourage me a lot. This guy is clearly a project, but he has enormous potential and still had a 13/8 TD/INT ratio in what was really his rookie year.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Wallace Wright;3137600]Where's his O-line and who is he throwing to?

Russell's play against NE, HOU, and TAM in the last 3 games encourage me a lot. This guy is clearly a project, but he has enormous potential and still had a 13/8 TD/INT ratio in what was really his rookie year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, much better than throwing for 2 TD's with 9 INT's during the last 5 games of the year.

That Raiders offense has potential once they get another WR opposite of DHB along with a solid O-Line. Did you see McFaddens YPC last year? As a rookie, behind that O-Line? He was impressive.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;3137464]We all were young once and no big deal partying a little bit. As long as you know how to seperate work from play, everything will be okay. Just make sure you put the work in on the football field. thats what your eventually going to be judged on. Don't drink and drive.

BTw Lucky it wasn't pictures of our backup Qb partying.[/QUOTE]

STFU you clown.

You come off as a bigger ignorant jackass every time you post.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mark Sanchez:

Even if you think Jamarcus's jersey necklace is dope, do not get one of these.

[IMG]http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_430xN.32696190.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frickj2;3137542]who brings a backpack to a party?[/QUOTE]

kids who sell weed...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3137431]

[IMG]http://www.partychaser.com/app/photogallery/BUDAH+9+03-08-09/image/650/104.jpg[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

WTF is that??? Who the hell wears something like that? It's like an $80,000 diamond doll of himself hanging around his neck. WTF!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MainManMickens24;3137718]kids who sell weed...[/QUOTE]

prob how he gained the weight... prob has some munchies in the bag as well... :fumer:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3137655]STFU you clown.

You come off as a bigger ignorant jackass every time you post.[/QUOTE]

ironic.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;3137464]We all were young once and no big deal partying a little bit. As long as you know how to seperate work from play, everything will be okay. Just make sure you put the work in on the football field. thats what your eventually going to be judged on. Don't drink and drive.

Serious question, how concerned are the Raider fans about his weight? I know its the offseason, but he looks awful in those photos. I remember how Jeremy Shockey used to go out around here all the time, but he never let himself get like Russell looks, though I think some of that partying probably led to all his injuries.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3137580]Exactly...He now has money and he's loving life and having fun...He earned that right. All you need is about ah hundred dollars with two or three close friends to go out to a club, have fun, drink and chase after woman...Nothing wrong with that, guys being guys right? With Russell...He has millions and he deserves the right to enjoy his life. You only live once.[/QUOTE]

if you go back and read carefully, you'll see that Buzz doesn't care about his nightlife/partying habits.

Buzz was talking about the fact that Russell looks decidedly fat in those pictures, and nothing at all like a supposed franchise QB and former #1 pick overall.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chica me Tipo;3137483]Lol Russell's not even bad. Who cares if he has a life beyond football...boogity booogity...[/QUOTE]

Jamarcus Russell >>>>> Kellen Clemens

And it's not like he's even in a good situation in Oakland. Terrible ownership and no receivers to throw to. I still think the Raiders made a huge mistake not taking Calvin Johnson in '07 but Russell is by no means a bust.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3137968][B]Jamarcus Russell >>>>> Kellen Clemens[/B]

And it's not like he's even in a good situation in Oakland. Terrible ownership and no receivers to throw to. I still think the Raiders made a huge mistake not taking Calvin Johnson in '07 but Russell is by no means a bust.[/QUOTE]

What does this have to do with anything?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Wallace Wright;3137600]Where's his O-line and who is he throwing to?

Russell's play against NE, HOU, and TAM in the last 3 games encourage me a lot. This guy is clearly a project, but he has enormous potential and still had a 13/8 TD/INT ratio in what was really his rookie year.[/QUOTE]

You're arguing with a bunch of noobs who probably projected Russell as a bust in '07. These are the same people who up until the Sanchez deal thought Kellen Clemens was a franchise QB in spite of having way worse stats than Russell with 5 tds and 11 ints for his career.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJets 4 Life;3137969]What does this have to do with anything?[/QUOTE]

The same people who I hear on this board say Russell sucks alot of them are the same people who were pumping up Rat/Clemens/Ainge until Rexgini gave those three the ultimate vote of confidence by trading our entire draft for a junior qb with 16 starts.

Yeah Russell is fat and likes to party but I'd take him over Rat/Clemens/Ainge and probably Sanchez too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but what about the belly bra? Russell looks like he's 5 months pregnant/:D... BUST!:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3137972]The same people who I hear on this board say Russell sucks alot of them are the same people who were pumping up Rat/Clemens/Ainge until Rexgini gave those three the ultimate vote of confidence by trading our entire draft for a junior qb with 16 starts.

Yeah Russell is fat and likes to party but I'd take him over Rat/Clemens/Ainge and probably Sanchez too.[/QUOTE]

Russell can throw it 90 yards but he's dumb as a doorpost... no thanks!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doodie pants.

I figured, since each post in this thread gets closer and closer to retahded, that I'd join in the fray.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;3137974]Russell can throw it 90 yards but he's dumb as a doorpost... no thanks![/QUOTE]

Yet somehow he manages to put up better stats than Brett Favre in '08 and Kellen Clemens in '07 - and this with not one single decent receiver to throw to.

I get it. He likes to party. I'm sure Marky Mark doesn't.