Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lebron James

  1. #1

    Lebron James

    That shot to win Game 2 was incredible...

    I'm not sure if you can keep blowing 20 point leads and have a chance, but what a shot. He is something else.

  2. #2
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    495
    I couldn't believe he hit that. Even he looked surprised. The dude is serious


    the playoffs have been soo sick this year.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rlucas4137 View Post
    I couldn't believe he hit that. Even he looked surprised. The dude is serious


    the playoffs have been soo sick this year.

    Yeah he was shocked because he routinely hits shots at the end of quarters but pretends like its no big deal but tonight he showed some emotion tonight, BRING LEBRON TO NY!

  4. #4
    He's overrated according to a certain someone here.

    And I wont even continue to argue against that clown Kobe jock rider.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    He's overrated according to a certain someone here.

    And I wont even continue to argue against that clown Kobe jock rider.
    lollipop lollipop

    lebron gaymes is a overrated steroid addict

    kobe hit those shots all tha time

    **** lebron

  6. #6
    Orlando....please tell me why you didn't have 5 guys guarding him?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Orlando....please tell me why you didn't have 5 guys guarding him?
    You should ask their coach the Ron Jeremy clone who likes to blame the fans for losing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us