Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lebron Steroid Addict James

Veteran

Lebron Steroid Addict James

Some of you may not have been around last year year where I provided the undeniable proof that Lebronze, Leroids, James was on steroids. The proof I provided was insurmountable. In fact, there's more proof that LeRoids is juiced up then there is that the other "juice" butchered Ron Goldman and Nicole. When I layed out my post last year which was an extensive breakdown of Lebron's steroid use, the evidence was overwhelming. So overwhelming, that any jury in America would've convicted him right there on the spot, for abusing steroids and HGH. Two products, that I may add are illegal to take without a doctors subscription. ...In case you guys didn't read my post from last year proving James was 'roided up' I'll summarize my post once more. And this will be the last time.

Proof James takes steroids:

1) No 16 year old kid is built like hercules or Evander Holyfield without taking steroids.

2)No 17 year old kid comes into the league and manhandles Ben Wallace without being pumped up with HGH.

3)No human being can run from one end of the floor to the other in 2.3 seconds without performance enhancing drugs. It's simply impossible.

4) The huge steroid, Barry Bonds head. Human heads are simply not that big. That's extremely damaging evidence.

5)The roid rage. What kind of guy curses out his mom on national t.v. if he's not on steroids. Can it get any more obvious?

6)Misa Tumbas, eyewitness testimony, where he in fact saw the guy provide Leroid James with steroids. That alone is good by me.

7)The 10 thousand google hits, again acting as 10 thousand more eyewitness testimonials.

8)The deep monotone/steroid voice, and the pimpled, acne scared face on a grown man.

9)The huge Arnold Schwatrzeneger-esque-jaw. Only Arnold, The Incredible Hullk, Sammy Sosa and Lebron Leroids James have that enormous Jaw. That's a steroid Jaw.

And that my friend is all the proof you need to know without any doubt that Lebronze has been cheating since he was 16 years old, taking enormous amounts of steroids and Hgh. Unlike truly great players like Kobe and MJ, who worked their butt off to get where they are, Lebronze had to cheat to get where he is. But luckily for the rest of the league, although steroids will give you power and speed, it doesn't make one a champion or a winner. It doesn't help your jump shot, or you're ability to perform in the clutch. If it did Lebronze-Leroid-James would have 6 rings by now, instead of None.

So there you have. My undeniable proof of Lebron's steroid use. So please don't ever doubt me again, when I mention James on roids. I've proved it once again.

Peace!!!!
    kobe>steroid addicts just accept it

Forgot the best proof of all...no player. NONE. could EVER be better than Kobe without using steroids!!!

Rookie
    this is just dumb. steroids cant make you faster

so when you yell at your moms, your on roids?

because you cant figure out why this kid is big and strong and fast he must be cheating? not just big and strong

acne on an adult? thats your steroid indisputable proof? so when i as a grown man get a pimple does that mean somebody stuck a needle in my ass while i slept?

hits on the internet is proof? kobe had MILLIONS of hits about when he raped that girl in colorado too. what should I think about that?

face it, the guy is a beast in his prime. no one has ever seen anyone do the things this kid can do at his age. kobe is nice but at the end of their respective careers, lebron will beat him hands down. holla at me when kobe gets a ring without shaq.

You are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPanther View Post
    You are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1,000

Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets View Post
    kobe>steroid addicts just accept it
    Want to know how I know you are a phony? You believe OJ is guilty...

Jets Insider VIP
    Mods. Please dump.

Your boi Kobe is goin down beeyach.

And not to Lebron. To the Denver frikken McNuggets.

Deal with it ya punk azz.

All League
    Kobe Bryant is a rapist.

Banned
    I'd actually be shocked if Lebron took roids. He just seems to me like a naturally gifted athlete. If you want to see a roider in the nba Ron Artest is probably your guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Penguin View Post

so when you yell at your moms, your on roids?

because you cant figure out why this kid is big and strong and fast he must be cheating? not just big and strong

acne on an adult? thats your steroid indisputable proof? so when i as a grown man get a pimple does that mean somebody stuck a needle in my ass while i slept?

hits on the internet is proof? kobe had MILLIONS of hits about when he raped that girl in colorado too. what should I think about that?

face it, the guy is a beast in his prime. no one has ever seen anyone do the things this kid can do at his age. kobe is nice but at the end of their respective careers, lebron will beat him hands down. holla at me when kobe gets a ring without shaq.

Steroids DO make you faster. Without question. Points in case - Ben Johnson , 100 meter world record holder and Olympic champion. Stripped of title for using steriods. Marion Jones - multiple Olympic gold medal winner - stripped of her medals for steroid use.
    Steroid usage in track - for speed - is perhaps more prevalent than in any other sport. Source: the Int. Olympic committee and a current Division 1 track coach I know. Numerous other examples of front line sprinters and middle distance runners banned for some time because of usage.

Jets Insider VIP
    Isn't back acne a common side effect of steroids?

you mad wack son Jordan>Kobe all day

All League
    Is there a single NBA player not on steroids? I doubt it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rep View Post
    Eduardo Curry

Corey Maggette

Last edited by AFCEastFan; 05-23-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Veteran

Veteran
    8 contradicts 1,2 and 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Penguin View Post
    Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtracey10 View Post
    Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.
    Dumber than that is this thread and the fact it was left open without any supporting evidence whatsoever. But then, it wasn't about MJ or Kobe, so it all makes sense.