Veteran

lebron chokes again

lol

and yall say that steroid takin choke artist is better then kobe

3-1

all day

ya dig

Banned
    You are an absolute idiot. Lebron made a whole mess of clutch shots in that game.

You do realize basketball is a team sport? You stupid useless racist tweenage troll piece of trash go hang out in your mommy's basement and bash minorities on a keyboard you dumb f*ggot.

(Go ahead mods, edit this but please delete this racist idiot's threads too)
    Last edited by VincenzoTestaverde; 05-27-2009 at 01:42 AM.

Banned

Kobe24Jets sent me a pic of himself

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    You are an absolute idiot. Lebron made a whole mess of clutch shots in that game.

You do realize basketball is a team sport? You stupid useless racist tweenage troll piece of trash go hang out in your mommy's basement and bash minorities on a keyboard you dumb f*ggot.

lebrons a steroid takin choke artist just accept it

Jets Insider VIP

LOL

So much anger in your posts.

Another Knicks fan hoping, hoping like hell that LeBron jumps to New York.

Denial. It's a funny thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets View Post

lebrons a steroid takin choke artist just accept it
    And dis be yo brufa in armz yo.

-realtalk-

Lebron also missed a 'whole mess of clutch shots' in the last two minutes...

That desperation three in OT doesn't excuse him from it being his fault they let Orlando go up 6 points in the first place...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post

That desperation three in OT doesn't excuse him from it being his fault they let Orlando go up 6 points in the first place...
    I was rooting for Orlando to win but hey I guess basketball isn't a team sport anymore and Lebron is suposed to guard against all five Orlando players on the floor and each Dwight Howard dunk (he's a 7'0 Center) in OT.

I was rooting for Orlando to win but hey I guess basketball isn't a team sport anymore and Lebron is suposed to guard against all five Orlando players on the floor and each Dwight Howard dunk (he's a 7'0 Center) in OT.
    No, of course it is...

Don't take it to the extreme on me...

How is him going strong to the hole and losing the ball off of Howards foot have anything to do with his teammates???

Or him missing jump shots???

Or traveling???

Verajo blew it too... But it's Lebrons team to command and control...

All League
    No, of course it is...

Don't take it to the extreme on me...

How is him going strong to the hole and losing the ball off of Howards foot have anything to do with his teammates???

Or him missing jump shots???

Or traveling???

Verajo blew it too... But it's Lebrons team to command and control...
    And how does each and every one of his teammates providing next to nothing have anything to do with him?

All League

His fault? LeBron had his share of mistakes in the game, but it was "his fault" that Orlando went up 6? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    His fault? LeBron had his share of mistakes in the game, but it was "his fault" that Orlando went up 6? Really?
    From a leadership standpoint?

Absolutely...

How he wasn't in Verajos ear making him foul, I have no idea...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets View Post
    lol

and yall say that steroid takin choke artist is better then kobe

3-1

all day

ya dig
    Hey poseur, one would think that someone who thinks LBJ sucks so bad would want his loverboy to face him in the Finals. That's if Koberapist GETS to the Finals.

Stop replying to him...ugh. We successfully ignored his posts in the last LeBron thread and he couldn't stand it.

Jets Insider VIP
    LeBron with 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter last night.

He's sooooo clutch.

Much better closer than Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LeBron with 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter last night.

He's sooooo clutch.

Much better closer than Kobe.
    Yeah he's not having a good series.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Yeah he's not having a good series.
    He's having a great series, with the exception of the 4th quarter where it matters the most.

Reading this board the past few days, I don't think I've ever seen anyone make so many excuses for a player before. People who aren't even Cavs fans no less.

As I said before, I fully acknowledge that LeBron is a great young player. He could easily overtake Kobe as the best in the business in the very near future. But he's not there yet.

Veteran
    Maybe someone should give ORLANDO credit for forcing LEBRON into doing what he does.

ORLANDO NBA CHAMPIONS this YEAR!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Blinka View Post
    Maybe someone should give ORLANDO credit for forcing LEBRON into doing what he does.

ORLANDO NBA CHAMPIONS this YEAR!
    It definitely wouldn't surprise me.

Don't tell that to Vincenzo though. According to him, you need a team full of superstars to win in the playoffs.

We all know that guys like Hedo Turkoglu and Rashard Lewis just can't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    He's having a great series, with the exception of the 4th quarter where it matters the most.

Reading this board the past few days, I don't think I've ever seen anyone make so many excuses for a player before. People who aren't even Cavs fans no less.

As I said before, I fully acknowledge that LeBron is a great young player. He could easily overtake Kobe as the best in the business in the very near future. But he's not there yet.
    So you're saying Kobe is a better closer or a better player? I am a big Kobe and LeBron fan, but if you think the Cavs are even IN these games to have a chance to close them if Kobe and LeBron swapped teams for the post-season you are sorely mistaken. Kobe a better closer? Absolutely... one of the most deadly jump shooting 4th quarter guys ever.