Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lebron skips post game presser...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Lebron skips post game presser...

kind of a ***** move if you ask me, the superstars face the music and don't send out Mo Williams as the "representative for the Cleveland players" to blame the ref's.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    I'm not surrpised

Despite all the hype and false bravado he's still just a spoiled child who feels a sense of entitlement

That's what happens when people start worshipping you at the age of 16 and before you have done Jack$hit

So the poor baby has his wittle feeling hurt and now he can't face the music

No trouble talking to the media when they're all kissing his @$$, but now he goes into hiding

THIS IS NOT MICHAEL JORDAN!!

Jordan had to earn everything he got

First he was cut from his JV HS team, then he was under-utilized at NC, and he wasn't even the 1st Pick in the draft

HE HAD TO EARN EVERYTHING HE EVER GOT ... UNLIKE KING JAMES
    agreed, but you have to be fair....the guys legs were bleeding from trying to carry the bunch of bums on his team. Jordan was the greatest closer in sports, but even he had SOME help.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    lebron tha steroid takin crybaby choke artist doesnt trush him team mates like kobe or make them better

lebron had david donaghy stern to fix tha series and he still choked

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not surrpised

Despite all the hype and false bravado he's still just a spoiled child who feels a sense of entitlement

That's what happens when people start worshipping you at the age of 16 and before you have done Jack$hit

So the poor baby has his wittle feelings hurt and now he can't face the music

No trouble talking to the media when they're all kissing his @$$, but now he goes into hiding

THIS IS NOT MICHAEL JORDAN!!

Jordan had to earn everything he got

First he was cut from his JV HS team, then he was under-utilized at NC, and he wasn't even the 1st Pick in the draft

HE HAD TO EARN EVERYTHING HE EVER GOT ... UNLIKE KING JAMES
    Ham, you dislike the guy.. Why exactly?

Seriously, have you ever heard him speak? have you seen what his teammates have to say about him? He's a "spoiled" child is wayyyyyyyy off

False bravado? He is arguably the best player in the game, and pretty certainly the most well rounded.. Is he comparable to Jordan? No, but neither is Kobe who has been compared to his Airness a lot more. At least throw hate hate hate ridden tantrums towards him too. Be consistent Ham

But I won't even continue, this post is just dripping with irrational hate.

As for him walking out and not talking to the media, I couldn't care less about that. Him not staying on the court and giving the Magic some dap to me meant more....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kobe > LeBron is every facet of the game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Kobe > LeBron is every facet of the game.
    Except passing, rebounding, getting to the rim, athleticism, making his teammates better....... Ehh, f it, you'll just ignore it anyway

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    Except passing, rebounding, getting to the rim, athleticism, making his teammates better....... Ehh, f it, you'll just ignore it anyway
    As I said numerous times, I fully acknowledge that LeBron is a great, young player who could be the best in the business in another few years.

But he isn't better than Kobe at this point.

Is that really so crazy?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol this dude dont watch basketball

lebron dont make his team mates better

thats why they lost

lebron is over rated

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    As I said numerous times, I fully acknowledge that LeBron is a great, young player who could be the best in the business in another few years.

But he isn't better than Kobe at this point.

Is that really so crazy?
    Where did I say, saying Kobe>LeBron is crazy? Or is this UT reading what he wants to yet again? Saying that Kobe is better at everything on a basketball court than LeBron is batsh1t crazy though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    agreed, but you have to be fair....the guys legs were bleeding from trying to carry the bunch of bums on his team. Jordan was the greatest closer in sports, but even he had SOME help.
    People forget, Jordan was around 7-8 years before he won anything. LeBron has some growing up to do, but so did MJ.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why his teammates are so loyal too him, its not like he returns the favor, I mean he can't even make a committment to remain with his hometown team and in that press conference at MSG he could not have been more dismissive of his city, team and teammates

OBTW, please don't tell me its because Cleveland is a losing organization, so were the Bulls when Jordan got there, they were perennial losers, an absolute joke, but he was committed to turning that franchise around, and he wasn't even born & raised in Chicago like LeBron was in Cleveland!!

Also, I just don't like the way this kid has been deified by the media since H.S. with all that King James crap, and he's basically been anointed "the chosen one" since before he even played one game in the NBA, and then to make matters worse there are actually a significant number of people who dare to suggest he may someday be better than Jordan, including the so called experts, even Jerry West , which IMO is the biggest joke of all

Lastly, call me a cynic but I'm convinced most of this is calculated and has been orchestrated by David Stern from day one, because the NBA was growing less and less popular and he felt like he desperately needed a savior, another Jordan, and he chose LeBron from day one, then proceeded to market the kid like he was indeed the next Air Jordan

So I'm insulted by this whole sham and I absolutely refuse to be manipulated by Stern and Madison Ave.

As for tonite, I think we saw the real LeBron James and not the heavily marketed version, but IMO we got a glimpse at the real spoiled kid who has essentially been deified siince H.S. and has a real sense of entitlement

The way he acted tonite, that was quintessential spoiled brat
    That's cool. i can live with questioning his caliber, and engage in a debate regarding it, but it's clear that for whatever reason you really dislike the guy hence why you are completely ingoring everything he has done personality wise for 6 years and focusing on 1 night.

Oh and for the record the city of Chicago>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>the city of Cleveland. Period..

But one thing I do agree with, hence why I laugh at those who are steadfastly convinced he has no chance of leaving Cleveland, is why he can't commit to them. Maybe he knows he's surrounded by ineptitude in every way, shape and form...

But yeah, you dislike him HARD, and that's cool my man 50 grand

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's cool. i can live with questioning his caliber, and engage in a debate regarding it, but it's clear that for whatever reason you really dislike the guy hence why you are completely ingoring everything he has done personality wise for 6 years and focusing on 1 night.

Oh and for the record the city of Chicago>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>the city of Cleveland. Period..

But one thing I do agree with, hence why I laugh at those who are steadfastly convinced he has no chance of leaving Cleveland, is why he can't commit to them. Maybe he knows he's surrounded by ineptitude in every way, shape and form...

But yeah, you dislike him HARD, and that's cool my man 50 grand
    So he's going to go to the Knicks feeling better?

The only thing that's going to bring him there is the $$$

Please don't think it's the chance of winning a title that's the main factor in heading there...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    So he's going to go to the Knicks feeling better?

The only thing that's going to bring him there is the $$$

Please don't think it's the chance of winning a title that's the main factor in heading there...
    Mike D'Antoni>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mike Brown
    Donnie Walsh>>>>>>>>>>Danny Ferry

But yes I know I know, Isiah Thomas did horrifically as the Knicks GM so that means they will suck forever no matter who they bring in...

Danny Ferry has had 6 years to put enough around him to win a title, and they have yet to put a good enough team around him...Just sayin'

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike D'Antoni>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mike Brown
    Donnie Walsh>>>>>>>>>>Danny Ferry

But yes I know I know, Isiah Thomas did horrifically as the Knicks GM so that means they will suck forever no matter who they bring in...

Danny Ferry has had 6 years to put enough around him to win a title, and they have yet to put a good enough team around him...Just sayin'
    Don't mistake me, I've been a Knicks fan my whole life...

I'm just not delusional enough to think he's coming here with aspirations to win a title 'immediately'

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kwame Brown > LeBron James

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't mistake me, I've been a Knicks fan my whole life...

I'm just not delusional enough to think he's coming here with aspirations to win a title 'immediately'
    And I said or implied this where?

But yeah I can definitely see LeBron James winning a title with Mike D'Antoni long before I cans ee him winning one with Mike Brown.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I said or implied this where?

But yeah I can definitely see LeBron James winning a title with Mike D'Antoni long before I cans ee him winning one with Mike Brown.
    Not you specifically but that seems to be implied whenever it's brought up with NY fans/media...

No denying that for either of us

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    U da man, NYJ4L, and thanks for not taking it personal
    Hey no problem.. At least you make no bones about it...

Personal?? Not at all, me and LeBron are not (unfortunately ) related lol

And on an aside, who are the players you would take over LeBron?

D12, Kobe and who else?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hammer,

I agree with everything you have said in this thread. I too despise LeBron James. The media coverage and anointing of him simply makes me sick.

What a little *****, not to get up there and face the media tonight.

Serious Question tho...Why in the NBA is it that everyone is always looking for "the next Jordan"? Why can't everyone just let Lebron be Lebron, let Kobe be Kobe etc etc.... I don't hear anyone in baseball talking about "the next Babe Ruth". Just thought that was sort of interesting.

Oh well, just glad LeBron is out and we can put to rest any of the kobe v lebron alk at least for a few months.

GO MAGIC!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not you specifically but that seems to be implied whenever it's brought up with NY fans/media...

No denying that for either of us
    Eh, I think it's more about the limelight and the challenge when it is brought up.

And yep