Thread: Next Season of TUF - 10 - Heavyweights.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Next Season of TUF - 10 - Heavyweights.

Kimbo will be one of the 16 HW's in the house.

Very interesting as Dana White has publicly bashed him before. Rashad and Rampage are the coaches and supposedly he has some more surprises in store about the contestants. Should be interesting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Kimbo will be one of the 16 HW's in the house.

Very interesting as Dana White has publicly bashed him before. Rashad and Rampage are the coaches and supposedly he has some more surprises in store about the contestants. Should be interesting.

Wow, that's very cool. The live finale airs in early December, so I guess it'll start in October?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    ive heard that there is no real fighting involved? they dont want kimbo to be eliminated early?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliJetsFan View Post
    ive heard that there is no real fighting involved? they dont want kimbo to be eliminated early?
    ?

It will start in September probably.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read somewhere that since Kimbo would bring in high ratings that they were structuring the competition so that he would have a "fairly" easy path to the finals in order to keep ratings high (they wouldnt want to see him bow out early and lose the draw).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliJetsFan View Post
    I read somewhere that since Kimbo would bring in high ratings that they were structuring the competition so that he would have a "fairly" easy path to the finals in order to keep ratings high (they wouldnt want to see him bow out early and lose the draw).
    I read the same article on mmajunkie

They basically said they will have him fight later in first round to keep ratings high. Although if you lose you still stay in the house. And Dana White has said nothing good about Kimbo over the past 2-3 years so I don't know.

They say the show isn't scripted so we'll see. They also are letting in 4 former NFL players on. So that's 5 fighters we know so far. We'll see who the other 10 are.

I would think Kimbo would be a first pick. If he is lucky he'll get picked by Rampage, his new camp is pretty good.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dana always said the only way he would let Kimbo into the UFC is if he was in the UF...no big surprise there...but i am curious to see the NFL players.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    also on the show is 6'10'' former ufc fighter wes sims.... and former ifl champion roy nelson... these 2 shouldnt be beaten by kimbo