Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: My new Real Estate Twitter

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

My new Real Estate Twitter

Hey Everyone!

My name is Steve Bohnert, I have been a long time lurker of this site; I am on it daily although sometimes I am not logged in (probably most of the time).

I am a Real Estate Agent in the Monmouth County area in Sea Girt, NJ for Weichert Realtors. In this market I am using every way possible to market myself. I have just signed up for Facebook as well as Twitter.

Please visit my Twitter page, I will be updating frequently during the week and posting new listings that I think reflect the true value of the homes (Im posting deals). Ill be posting multiple types of houses in different price ranges.

If anybody has interest in buying or selling in the Monmouth County area please let me know. My phone number is on my twitter. Also If anyone else outside of the area is buying or selling I can set you up with the best agents from your area to help you.

Go Jets!!!!

http://www.twitter.com/monmouthre

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...13518&ref=name

Steve Bohnert
    sbohnert@optonline.net

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh, Steve-O...You're advertising real estate in teh Hampur! You'll have better luck selling poopy flavored lollypops to 3rd graders.

Good Luck though!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stevob613 View Post
    Hey Everyone!

My name is Steve Bohnert, I have been a long time lurker of this site; I am on it daily although sometimes I am not logged in (probably most of the time).

I am a Real Estate Agent in the Monmouth County area in Sea Girt, NJ for Weichert Realtors. In this market I am using every way possible to market myself. I have just signed up for Facebook as well as Twitter.

Please visit my Twitter page, I will be updating frequently during the week and posting new listings that I think reflect the true value of the homes (Im posting deals). Ill be posting multiple types of houses in different price ranges.

If anybody has interest in buying or selling in the Monmouth County area please let me know. My phone number is on my twitter. Also If anyone else outside of the area is buying or selling I can set you up with the best agents from your area to help you.

Go Jets!!!!

http://www.twitter.com/monmouthre

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...13518&ref=name

Steve Bohnert
    sbohnert@optonline.net

I live in the area, though I'm not looking for a house. Anyway, good luck Steve. Twitter is a good idea.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    oh, Steve-O...You're advertising real estate in teh Hampur! You'll have better luck selling poopy flavored lollypops to 3rd graders.

Good Luck though!
    Haha I know, I posted it in off topic...it got moved in like 8 seconds

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I live in the area, though I'm not looking for a house. Anyway, good luck Steve. Twitter is a good idea.
    Thanks!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve,

Is this a good time to buy?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I certainly think it is.

While prices still may drop, we are not going to see the high percentage drops as we have been seeing over the past couple years.

Also interest rates are at a historical low and are already starting to climb so soon buyers are not going to be able to lock in these low rates.

And December 1st is the last day to close to still be eligible for the First Time Home Buyer 8000 dollar tax credit. Realizing that the entire process of finding a home and closing on it takes 3-6 months, that deadline is almost already here.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stevob613 View Post
    I certainly think it is.

While prices still may drop, we are not going to see the high percentage drops as we have been seeing over the past couple years.

Also interest rates are at a historical low and are already starting to climb so soon buyers are not going to be able to lock in these low rates.

And December 1st is the last day to close to still be eligible for the First Time Home Buyer 8000 dollar tax credit. Realizing that the entire process of finding a home and closing on it takes 3-6 months, that deadline is almost already here.
    I know this may be a tad off the topic.. but when real estate prices drop, I'd like to believe that's the best time to buy right? Cause then it can only go up from there when it already that low so if you purchase something it would be a good investment?
    I am contemplating buying a piece of property and wanna make suer I am doing the right thing...
    But Good luck with your real estate and BTW you should try building your own page/site... it really isnt taht expensive...although twitter etc and all those networking site works... but from past experience not that well....

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGurl69 View Post
    I know this may be a tad off the topic.. but when real estate prices drop, I'd like to believe that's the best time to buy right? Cause then it can only go up from there when it already that low so if you purchase something it would be a good investment?
    I am contemplating buying a piece of property and wanna make suer I am doing the right thing...
    But Good luck with your real estate and BTW you should try building your own page/site... it really isnt taht expensive...although twitter etc and all those networking site works... but from past experience not that well....
    Exactly, discuss with your agent that you are looking for value and they will steer you towards neighborhoods they feel are undervalued or have the location to not drop any more. Areas with good school systems, water access and increasing populations are key to making an investment a worthwhile one.

I am also looking in to getting my own site now, Im using my Facebook at the moment to gather a network and will branch out from there

www.facebook.com/stephenbohnert

Steve Bohnert
    Weichert Realtors, Sea Girt, NJ
    732-735-8135
    sbohnert@weichert.com

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to you Steve, I think Twitter is a good resource to tap into. If you do a people search within Twitter, you can follow some of the big names in internet marketing, using social media, and even real estate. The big names probably share a lot of tips, or at least the free web resources that they use.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Added you to my Twitter

Steve

Thanks for your post. I am also in Monmouth County and I have a mortgage business. If you like, I can place your contact information in the realtor section of my web site.

Not sure if you are working with any mortgage professionals yet. In addition to all of the traditional programs, I am able to get stated income loans for self employed borrowers who cannot verify their income. Hopefully I can help one day.

FYI, I am going to follow your twitter too....

Thanks Eric