Thread: Milan is a Mess

Milan is a Mess

Captain and legendary defender - Gone

Coach - Gone

Best player and top 5 talent in the world - Likely Gone

Must be a tough time to be a Milan fan huh Paulie? I know its June 8th and things will change but right now things don't look too good. As of now I'm thinkng an early exit in the Champions League and a finish around 8th or so in Serie A.

If any mods see this. Can you lock this thread over the weekend. Thanks.

Oh Lordy! About the only thing left would be a 'Marisa Tomei is a Skank' thread in the Hotties forum...

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Oh Lordy! About the only thing left would be a 'Marisa Tomei is a Skank' thread in the Hotties forum...
    Not a bad idea. Are you gonna start it?

Jets Insider VIP
    Milan is Messi?

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    Not a bad idea. Are you gonna start it?
    As much as I'd like to join in the fun and torment, I can't bring myself to dis Marisa.

Besides, nobody's attempted to amp up Chica yet....gotta be something about that in the TOA 'fair taunting' clause of teh hampur.

Jets Insider VIP
    Can we also add to the mess Silvio Berlusconi?

Has his orgies with minors scandal hit the states yet? What a disgrace he is to the political world, and that's saying a lot.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    What a disgrace he is to the political world, and that's saying a lot.
    Disgrace?

Come on, our papers are reporting 4 woman for every man at his villa (and they don't look half bad either), that's a manly accomplishment any way you look at it.

Disgrace is when your woman is sprawled nekkid on the cover of every tabloid not you with other women....

don't hate da man because your pres is an impotent who has to stand on box to be seen from behind the podium...

-hey! I'm talkin to you...come back (h)ere!!!
    Last edited by The Turk; 06-10-2009 at 03:31 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Disgrace?

Come on, our papers are reporting 4 woman for every man at his villa (and they don't look half bad either), that's a manly accomplishment any way you look at it.

Disgrace is when your woman is sprawled nekkid on the cover of every tabloid not you with other women....

don't hate da man because your pres is an impotent who has to stand on box to be seen from behind the podium...

-hey! I'm talkin to you...come back (h)ere!!!

Turk, all machism jokes aside, it's digraceful to use military planes paid by tax payers to bring in musicians, stars and 18 year old naked chicks to your villa so you can bang them with your 60 year old buddies.

Not to mention his weekly blunders like saying Obama has a nice tan.

Veteran
    Turk, all machism jokes aside, it's digraceful to use military planes paid by tax payers to bring in musicians, stars and 18 year old naked chicks to your villa so you can bang them with your 60 year old buddies.

Not to mention his weekly blunders like saying Obama has a nice tan.
    yeah...I'd like to hear you make that arguement if you were one of the 60 year olds doing the banging...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    yeah...I'd like to hear you make that arguement if you were one of the 60 year olds doing the banging...
    Are you kidding? I'm 36 and I'd like to be doing the banging.

One of the pics that has leaked is former Czech prime Minister, who is naked and...shall we say "very happy" in the pictures.

Hall Of Fame
    milan hasn't seen anything yet...just wait until they use the Kaka transfer fee to overpay us for Adebayor...now that'll be a mess...

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    milan hasn't seen anything yet...just wait until they use the Kaka transfer fee to overpay us for Adebayor...now that'll be a mess...
    That would be awful, just awful.

I wouldn't say Milan is a mess, per se, but they do have a lot of work to do now. I'd love to see them get a new keeper, too.

Oh, and the new rumor is that Pirlo might be on his way out too.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    BUMP.
    Timely bump, Woodrow.

What a terrible game. I didn't see it, but I read the summary and it sounded just plain bad. Wtf is going on over there, I have no idea.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Timely bump, Woodrow.

What a terrible game. I didn't see it, but I read the summary and it sounded just plain bad. Wtf is going on over there, I have no idea.
    Egadz, the ship is sinking!!

Does Ronaldinho still consider himself a footballer? He doesn’t try anything anymore.

Egadz, the ship is sinking!!

Does Ronaldinho still consider himself a footballer? He doesn’t try anything anymore.
    The guy went from the best in the game to the laziest in the game. Kinda like Ronaldo.

Jets Insider VIP
    Nice win last night for Milan.

Dida pulled a nice one yet again