Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Raoul Whats Your Oppinion on This?

  1. #1

    Raoul Whats Your Oppinion on This?

    I think its kind of ghey.




  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988
    Funny you should ask. Fan's are pissed at the new kits which, besides looking unmanly, don't respect the traditional colors: Blue/ Red / Blue.

    The one you posted is the away kit. This is the home one. I find the home jersey less gay than the away one.



    This was this year's which is more 'traditional'

    Last edited by RaoulDuke; 06-11-2009 at 02:16 PM.

  3. #3
    A lot of the new nike kits look very similar this year. The Arsenal one is horrible, especially the away kit.

  4. #4
    What's the French team that has that blue argyle pattern? That's pretty nice. The away kit with the dots is pretty ghey.

    Speaking of kits, did you see Milan's new home kit? They have this weird contrasting white color. Looks kinda gross.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    What's the French team that has that blue argyle pattern? That's pretty nice. The away kit with the dots is pretty ghey.
    Thats was Marseille's this past year, I liked that one a lot its classy like a sweater vest for sports.

    Their new one sucks, no more argyle. Don't have a picture though.


    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Speaking of kits, did you see Milan's new home kit? They have this weird contrasting white color. Looks kinda gross.
    I actually liked the white collar on the Milan jerseys. Even if you don't just be happy they don't have ghey polka dots on them.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    I think its kind of ghey.



    I guess it's better than this;



    barely...

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I guess it's better than this;



    barely...
    Remember the Parisian rugby team jersey I posted a while back?

    Well, they outdid themselves this year...


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Remember the Parisian rugby team jersey I posted a while back?

    Well, they outdid themselves this year...

    There is nothing wrong with the old Stade-Francaise shirts. You have to be awesome winners to wear pink and yellow flowers. Although that new shirt is ugly as hell.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey T View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the old Stade-Francaise shirts. You have to be awesome winners to wear pink and yellow flowers. Although that new shirt is ugly as hell.
    Exactly what I said when I posted it at the time.

    I'd accept our jets in pink leotards if it brought us a SB win.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey T View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the old Stade-Francaise shirts. You have to be awesome winners to wear pink and yellow flowers. Although that new shirt is ugly as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Exactly what I said when I posted it at the time.

    I'd accept our jets in pink leotards if it brought us a SB win.

    too easy....

    edit: I guess theres some truth to that:

    Last edited by The Turk; 06-12-2009 at 10:57 AM.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    too easy....

    edit: I guess theres some truth to that:

    Come on Turk.

    Here's the deal: Gala go on an incredible run: Turkish Championship, Turkish Cup and Champions League. Only thing is they have to do it with a gay uniform.

    Would you care?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    too easy....

    edit: I guess theres some truth to that:


    PEARL NECKLACE ALARM!!! EWWWWWW!

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Come on Turk.

    Here's the deal: Gala go on an incredible run: Turkish Championship, Turkish Cup and Champions League. Only thing is they have to do it with a gay uniform.

    Would you care?
    For the CL cup I wouldn't give a ****...

    For the others we're doing fine in our regular kits.Thanks.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Remember the Parisian rugby team jersey I posted a while back?

    Well, they outdid themselves this year...

    lol, wtf is that? I mean, seriously.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    lol, wtf is that? I mean, seriously.
    It's supposed to be Blanche of Castile with an Andy Warhol twist to it.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    PEARL NECKLACE ALARM!!! EWWWWWW!





  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    1,619
    Wow, those pictures of Ronaldo are disturbing. This guy takes himself way too seriously.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us