Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Confederations Cup

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    lol, that's so annoying
    I thought the thunder sticks were bad... But, good lord. THe worst.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    I thought the thunder sticks were bad... But, good lord. THe worst.

http://banthevuvuzela.blogspot.com/

Jets Insider VIP
    That was awful.

I hope FIFA does something about that, It mearly gave me a migrane. makes the game hard to watch unless the sound is off and I want to hear the commentators.

The only saving grace I can think of is that normally tickets in SA cost the equivalent of 2. For the confederations cup they cost 10 and the stands aren't full. The price will hopefully go up enough so that the locals can't really afford to go, that plus the well supported teams will get loads of tickets from touts which would displace lots of local fans. Its a shame that 1 year away from a WC you start thinking like that when its normally the exact opposite but they really are that annoying.

There is no way FIFA will do anything about it.

Just realised the match on later will be awful for the noise, SA are playing, think I may give this game a miss.

Why the **** is Demarcus Beasley starting? He's done, he can't ****ing play anymore. **** Bob Bradley.

1-0 Brazil. I should probably just go back to sleep.

Beasley is so ****ing terrible.

2-0, I can't ****ing believe how much Beasley sucks.

All League
    ive seen 13 yr old girls play better defense than the u.s.

i dont know why they even bother puttin defenders on the field, its not like they mark anyone

Just an utterly shameful performance by the US.

Beasley is a disaster. And, you have to wonder about Bob Bradley's future now. They are totally outclassed and they don't even seem to care.
    To give up a goal on an offensive corner is ridiculous, and Beasley's totally to blame.

Bob Bradleys decision to keep playing him should cost him his job. THere's no excuse for it

Another red. Nice.

All League
    another bs red card, i dont get it those challenges are yellows, not even a thought of a red should go through the ref's minds....i just cant beleive that the u.s. got shafted by another ref

and another goal...

Just realised a game was on, saw it was 3-0 and was coming here to ask if you guys were screwed or tonked. The commentator here just said you don't deserve a consolation which was harsh but very funny.

Who is number 8 for you, he sucks, tried to do the Blanco bunny hop but failed miserably

Finally over. That was painful.

Just an utterly shameful performance by the US.

Bob Bradleys decision to keep playing him should cost him his job. THere's no excuse for it
    That bit's been making it's rounds a little bit in the press. The guy was supposed to be a caretaker anyway-not a permanent fixture.

It may not solve the problem entirely, but I'd show the guy the door.

However, it's going to have to happen sooner than later for any respectable showing next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey T View Post
    Just realised a game was on, saw it was 3-0 and was coming here to ask if you guys were screwed or tonked. The commentator here just said you don't deserve a consolation which was harsh but very funny.

Who is number 8 for you, he sucks, tried to do the Blanco bunny hop but failed miserably
    That's Clint Dempsey.

What a ****ing embarrassment.

That's Clint Dempsey.

What a ****ing embarrassment.
    The Fulham player, that explains a lot. He doesn't try that **** for Fulham but when he is getting spanked by Brazil he tries to pull it out and fails.

not to be an *******, but what did you guys think was gonna happen against Italy and Brazil???

those teams are just on a completely different level, it's like they're playing another sport. the best a CONCACAF team can hope for against such teams is not to get completely, and utterly embarrassed.

OR you can take the Bora Milutinovic approach and jam your side of the field with 10 defenders and pray for the draw.