Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: The battle of the AL East (Standings and News)

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Maybe not, since you gotz mad love for dem and gammie
    Hmm...So I guess your the big man who's been talking about my "Dead gammie" with all of these tags. Nice to know, I'll make a note of it. Enjoy.

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Hmm...So I guess your the big man who's been talking about my "Dead gammie" with all of these tags. Nice to know, I'll make a note of it. Enjoy.
    That aint right.

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Hmm...So I guess your the big man who's been talking about my "Dead gammie" with all of these tags. Nice to know, I'll make a note of it. Enjoy.
    Tell the Modz to use their special powers and check it out... Wasn't me...

    I'd rather talk about your mad life skillz... You know, lawyer, Croatian allstar, electrician, beat writer, Rays talent scout, etc...

  4. #44
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Tell the Modz to use their special powers and check it out... Wasn't me...

    I'd rather talk about your mad life skillz... You know, lawyer, Croatian allstar, electrician, beat writer, Rays talent scout, etc...
    ibl

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    That aint right.
    Is it that wrong?

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Is it that wrong?
    Well it is somebody's dead grandmother getting disrespected. You'd think there'd be a line somewhere.

    Theres plenty of other far less disturbing material.

    I did lol at the "gammie's a zombie now" tag...but it's still f'd.

  7. #47
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Well it is somebody's dead grandmother getting disrespected. You'd think there'd be a line somewhere.

    Theres plenty of other far less disturbing material.

    I did lol at the "gammie's a zombie now" tag...but it's still f'd.
    Yeah c'mon guys. No gammies.

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Yup, and I'm pretty sure you were saying the same things last year. Good job.
    Actually I was a believer in the Rays last year.

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yeah c'mon guys. No gammies.
    Or zombies? Or zombie-gammies? BTW, I have never posted or tagged about the kids grandmother, but I had to laugh at the gammie-zombie tag, as did you I bet.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan View Post
    Actually I was a believer in the Rays last year.
    Well then guess what? You should really believe in this team here in 2009 because this Rays team of 2009 is actually a better overall club with David Price in the rotation along with Ben Zobrist as our starting 2nd baseman.

    These Rays of 2009 also have the much needed experience of playing under pressure, something these guys never had before last year. These young kids, with a couple of veterans such as Carlos Pena, Cliff Floyd and Erik Hinske actually beat the Boston Red Sox during game 7 of the ALCS to advance to the World Series...Thats impressive.

    It's June...These guys are finially getting hot, this lineup is also second to none as of right now. Our bullpen has been playing lights out. Yeah, the bullpen got off to a rough start, but it's been better than ever here in 2009 over the past month and a half.

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Well then guess what? You should really believe in this team here in 2009 because this Rays team of 2009 is actually a better overall club with David Price in the rotation along with Ben Zobrist as our starting 2nd baseman.

    These Rays of 2009 also have the much needed experience of playing under pressure, something these guys never had before last year. These young kids, with a couple of veterans such as Carlos Pena, Cliff Floyd and Erik Hinske actually beat the Boston Red Sox during game 7 of the ALCS to advance to the World Series...Thats impressive.

    It's June...These guys are finially getting hot, this lineup is also second to none as of right now. Our bullpen has been playing lights out. Yeah, the bullpen got off to a rough start, but it's been better than ever here in 2009 over the past month and a half.
    Yankees are a better team than last year. That factors greatly into the equation.

  12. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Yankees are a better team than last year. That factors greatly into the equation.
    I respect that, the Yankees are a better team but it's foolish to count out the AL East Champions here in June when they are only 3 games out of the wild card.

    Once Kazmir gets back (Later this week), our starting rotation is going to be stronger than ever with Shields, Kazmir, Garza, Price and Niemann

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    I respect that, the Yankees are a better team but it's foolish to count out the AL East Champions here in June when they are only 3 games out of the wild card.

    Once Kazmir gets back (Later this week), our starting rotation is going to be stronger than ever with Shields, Kazmir, Garza, Price and Niemann
    http://jetsinsider.com/forums/showth...=189364&page=2

    Look at the prediction thread. I picked the Rays to win the wildcard. Just saying why many think the Rays will miss out on the playoffs. My predictions are looking pretty ****ty right now though.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us