Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Ever Gets A JETS Tattoo/Do u Have a JETS Tattoo?

All League
    [QUOTE=BwanaZulia;3170283]No and No.[/QUOTE]

what he said

[QUOTE=Austin;3536905]"If you ever want to get a tatoo, just get one that says 'you're dumb.' That way, in twenty years when you're like 'why did I get this?' you'll be like 'oh, right.'"

In all seriousness, I just can't think of anything I'd want permanently branded on my body. The appeal was just never there.[/QUOTE]

I feel as you do, but clearly there are several here who feel quite the opposite....some in a very big way.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3168946][IMG]http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/patriottattoo.jpg[/IMG]

:rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Sort of looks like TEX.

Really don't like tats, especially now that everyone my age is getting them. As much as I love my sports teams, I don't think I'd ever get them permanently tatted on my body. Just too cheesy for my liking. No knock on you guys that have them though, to each his own.

Rookie
    As a life long Jets fan I drew this up a couple years ago and had it done and enjoy showing it to all the bengals and browns fans I work with :)

[url]http://yfrog.com/j6jetscj[/url]

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3168646]gots this cauze iz awsome

[img]http://www.davidrdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/im-awesome-tattoo-456a11090.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

wow, that is a-w-e-s-o-m-e...

... back in the younger, wilder years i wanted to get one ...

... tried to trace my roots and find what my old irish/english ancestry had as a family crest ...

... the only thing i could find was a fighting squirrel ... :eek:

... thus ...

... no tat!!! ...

l_j_r

[QUOTE=Greaser;3536641]I just got this one (spine) finished up and healed last week. Couldn't find anywhere else to post it so I posted it here.

[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m166/mtayefeh/25041_1380381667937_1183772210_3118.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow, how much did that spine cost?

A buddy of mine has "leg sleeves" -- they're COMPLETELY covered. He is no moving on to his back and arms.

His "most famous" one IMHO is Davey Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean series. Said he's spend thousands on tatts.

I don't have any tattoos but for years have been tempted to get a Jets one

on my arm.

Almost every season during training camp I kind of get the urge.

Then I think of my Uncle Larry. He was in the Marines when the Brooklyn

Dodgers won the World Series in 1955. So he got a Dodger tattoo on his arm.

By the time he was discharged, the Dodgers were in LA.

Every time we went to a Mets game as kids, my Father always reminded us

to ask Uncle Larry why he had a Dodger tattoo when he was a Met fan.

I mean sh*t...I'm a loser and all but heeeeeellllllllllll no.

[QUOTE=JetsFanInSec230;3537025]Wow, how much did that spine cost?

A buddy of mine has "leg sleeves" -- they're COMPLETELY covered. He is no moving on to his back and arms.

His "most famous" one IMHO is Davey Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean series. Said he's spend thousands on tatts.[/QUOTE]

Traded with a friend of mine that owns a tattoo shop. I gave him an American made, high quality AK-47 and he gave me the tat. I still tipped him like $40.00 everytime I went in.

All Pro
    Funny this thread comes back up now as I just contacted someone recently about doing this when I got my bonus. Unfortunately, my need for a new automobile has put it on hold but when I do, I'm debating between the current "football" logo which is awesome and the '80's "slant" logo which is what I grew up on.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3537187]Funny this thread comes back up now as I just contacted someone recently about doing this when I got my bonus. Unfortunately, my need for a new automobile has put it on hold but when I do, I'm debating between the current "football" logo which is awesome and the 'W's "slant" logo which is what I grew up on.[/QUOTE]

I think it would be cool to integrate a Jets logo into something else. Kinda' like the deadhead logo earlier in the thread.

[QUOTE=Greaser;3537178]Traded with a friend of mine that owns a tattoo shop. I gave him an American made, high quality AK-47 and he gave me the tat. I still tipped him like $40.00 everytime I went in.[/QUOTE]

Interesting...you just happened to have an EXTRA AK-47 laying around to give to him?

[QUOTE=Baddniss;3537449]Interesting...you just happened to have an EXTRA AK-47 laying around to give to him?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought a M-4 carbine last year and didn't need two assault rifles. He gave me $1,200 credit in return.

Practice Squad
    I have always wanted to get something that combined my love for the Yankees, Jets, Devils and Knicks on my calf. I need to finish up my Spidey first. I have him swinging on my right bicep. I want to add buildings behind him with the Green Goblin chasing him and Venom hanging off my shoulder.

Jets Insider VIP
    I have seen the Pfail Jam - no thanks

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Greaser;3537462]Yeah, I bought a M-4 carbine last year and didn't need two assault rifles. He gave me $1,200 credit in return.[/QUOTE]

Are you planning for something that we need to know about??? :P

[QUOTE=yankeejetsfan;3537487]I have always wanted to get something that combined my love for the Yankees, Jets, Devils and Knicks on my calf. I need to finish up my Spidey first. I have him swinging on my right bicep. I want to add buildings behind him with the Green Goblin chasing him and Venom hanging off my shoulder.[/QUOTE]

You don't get much p*ssy, do you? JUST KIDDING, DUDE...just playin' around! ;) :P :D

All Pro
    I think I went the wrong route for sports tattoos, but I am thinking of getting a "[I][B]NY[/B][/I]" inserted somewhere.

[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/nyjets22/26938_1356709204153_1424160059_9316.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3536693]Nothing Jets related, but here are my newest tats.

[IMG]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2007/06/mr_cool_ice.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.dapperstache.com/dapperstache/sites/default/files/images/mr_cool_ice.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

i'm guessing they call you mr cool?