Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Ever Gets A JETS Tattoo/Do u Have a JETS Tattoo?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Would You Ever Gets A JETS Tattoo/Do u Have a JETS Tattoo?

I've seen alot of people over the past couple of years with professional sports teams tattood on them (Lots of Yankees logos, lots of LA Dodgers logos and the like).Would you ever get a JETS tattoo? If so, what are your ideas for it. If you already have a JETS tattoo lets see em. I've only seen one sports team tattoo that I like. My friend has a Packers helmet with WORLD CHAMPIONS written around it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have the the jets logo tat on my left calf, let me see if i can post it

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    I got one at the place where they filmed Miami Ink when I went to the Jets/Miami game in Dec 05. I hadn't planned on getting one but my buddy got his, so I said "f it" I want one too. It's the below logo, no color, on my right shoulder blade.

[IMG]http://www.eteamz.com/mppwjets/images/jetslogo_wplane.gif[/IMG]

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    here is mine

[IMG]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/118/l_dfdda8c74972b60bcfb732b060556c64.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, it's crazy that I was just having this convo with a buddy. I said I wouldn't ever get a tatoo cuz there's nothing in my life that I could want forever, definitely not a girl's name cuz you never know what could happen.

Then, I was like, actualllly if I were ever to get a tatoo, it'd be about the Jets, cuz that's the only thing that's permanant for me...I'm looking around for the right logo

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;3161727]Wow, it's crazy that I was just having this convo with a buddy. I said I wouldn't ever get a tatoo cuz there's nothing in my life that I could want forever, definitely not a girl's name cuz you never know what could happen.

Then, I was like, actualllly if I were ever to get a tatoo, it'd be about the Jets, cuz that's the only thing that's permanant for me...I'm looking around for the right logo[/QUOTE]

Well the Jet's could move one day. so thats not 100% permanant either. Just sayin!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I respect any sports fan with a sports logo as a tattoo, really showing true colors there.

Me, I only have two tattoo's, one is of Hands praying with rosary beads on my right arm.

The other is a picture is of my grandmothers face on my left chest with "You will always be in my heart" written above her face along with double 7's (Her favorite number) dice under the tattoo because she always played dice every night with her brothers and sisters.

I could picture myself getting a Knicks or Jets tattoo sometime down the line but then I would really be called a homer

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;3161730]Well the Jet's could move one day. so thats not 100% permanant either. Just sayin![/QUOTE]

Reason why I would never even think about getting a Rays tattoo, lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3161735]I respect any sports fan with a sports logo as a tattoo, really showing true colors there.

Me, I only have two tattoo's, one is of Hands praying with rosary beads on my right arm.

The other is a picture is of my grandmothers face on my left chest with "You will always be in my heart" written above her face along with double 7's (Her favorite number) dice under the tattoo because she always played dice every night with her brothers and sisters.

I could picture myself getting a Knicks or Jets tattoo sometime down the line but then I would really be called a homer[/QUOTE]

TMI....way TMI

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;3161718]here is mine

[IMG]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/118/l_dfdda8c74972b60bcfb732b060556c64.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

You got the 2 for 1 thing going on...a little Jets and a little Grateful Dead. Was this your intent?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sash1;3161678]I've seen alot of people over the past couple of years with professional sports teams tattood on them (Lots of Yankees logos, lots of LA Dodgers logos and the like).Would you ever get a JETS tattoo? If so, what are your ideas for it. If you already have a JETS tattoo lets see em. I've only seen one sports team tattoo that I like. My friend has a Packers helmet with WORLD CHAMPIONS written around it.[/QUOTE]

I have NO tatoos and I am opposed to them (for me). If I were to get one, it would NEVER be a sports team. Religious, family, maybe etc... but NEVER a sports team.

To each his own.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 06-22-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The oooooonly thing I would ever permanently tatoo on my body would have something to do with my son (picture, his birth date, etc).

Would never even consider something else.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JMJ;3161978]The oooooonly thing I would ever permanently tatoo on my body would have something to do with my son (picture, his birth date, etc).

Would never even consider something else.[/QUOTE]

Would the picture have the sombrero and moustache? :P

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sash1;3161873]You got the 2 for 1 thing going on...a little Jets and a little Grateful Dead. Was this your intent?[/QUOTE]

yes!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;3161981]Would the picture have the sombrero and moustache? :P[/QUOTE]

A Corona also!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/gunnails/bf6a5af6.jpg[/IMG]

I'll get it finnished iffin we ever win the SB again. This was taken the day I got it 3 years ago, notice I am bleeding green.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I was in Miami last week I got the Yankees logo on my arm ...love it death and said the next thing will be on my other arm will be the Jets logo

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    gots this cauze iz awsome

[img]http://www.davidrdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/im-awesome-tattoo-456a11090.jpg[/img]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3161961]I have NO tatoos and I am opposed to them (for me). If I were to get one, it would NEVER be a sports team. Religious, family, maybe etc... but NEVER a sports team.

To each his own.[/QUOTE]

agree...having a tat of your fav team is total cheese......don't ask me why it just is.