Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 321

Thread: Yankees vs. Mets @ Citi Field

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVern56 View Post
    OK GUIDO...
    sabathia is ready to go 8 strong innings against your miner leaguers tonight, wang has been improving every start, and burnett sucked in the beginning of the year but want to know what sucks for you guido? just a week ago 7 innings, 4 hits, 8 strikeouts, and 0 ER against your minerleaguers..
    When did the Yankees play these guys?


  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should be horrible. I just want the mets to keep there head above water for now

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVern56 View Post
    OK GUIDO...
    sabathia is ready to go 8 strong innings against your miner leaguers tonight, wang has been improving every start, and burnett sucked in the beginning of the year but want to know what sucks for you guido? just a week ago 7 innings, 4 hits, 8 strikeouts, and 0 ER against your minerleaguers..
    Bro, I'm a Yankee fan. Get with the program.

    Mets sweep Yanks.

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NYC - WEST SIDE
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Bro, I'm a Yankee fan. Get with the program.

    Mets sweep Yanks.
    1. sorry i don't have over 50k posts so i don't know
    2. mets aren't sweeping the yanks and would you put money on it? no
    3. your a yankees fan saying the mets are going to sweep the yanks. wow

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVern56 View Post
    1. sorry i don't have over 50k posts so i don't know
    2. mets aren't sweeping the yanks and would you put money on it? no
    3. your a yankees fan saying the mets are going to sweep the yanks. wow
    You're striking out. Just like the Yankees will be doing all weekend.

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    You're striking out. Just like the Yankees will be doing all weekend.
    LOL Yankees suck...

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVern56 View Post
    1. sorry i don't have over 50k posts so i don't know
    2. mets aren't sweeping the yanks and would you put money on it? no
    3. your a yankees fan saying the mets are going to sweep the yanks. wow



    HEY VERN!!!

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    we'll be lucky to score a run.

    ryan church/tatis is batting 4th

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVern56 View Post
    OK GUIDO...
    sabathia is ready to go 8 strong innings against your miner leaguers tonight, wang has been improving every start, and burnett sucked in the beginning of the year but want to know what sucks for you guido? just a week ago 7 innings, 4 hits, 8 strikeouts, and 0 ER against your minerleaguers..
    Don't kill Guido's vibes bro.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    You guys are off your rocker. The Yanks get shut out all three nights.

    By the way, is this the worst trash-talking thread of all time or what?
    Haha, all this thread needs is a little Tucker to get us all riled up.

    In all seriousness, I think the Yanks win the series. It would be great to win back-to-back series on the road to kind of get this team back on track after that little losing streak. Match-ups don't mean **** as we were shown in the Nats series, but the bats look like they may be heating back up so I think we'll take care of business.

    Screw this reverse jinxing ****. Yanks sweep.

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yankees lineup:

    Jeter, SS
    Damon, LF
    Teixeira, 1B
    Rodriguez, 3B
    Cano, 2B
    Cabrera, RF
    Gardner, CF
    Cervelli, C
    Sabathia, LHP

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Yankees lineup:

    Jeter, SS
    Damon, LF
    Teixeira, 1B
    Rodriguez, 3B
    Cano, 2B
    Cabrera, RF
    Gardner, CF
    Cervelli, C
    Sabathia, LHP

    Thanks, you drunken mick.

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    BIG storm rolling in out here about an hour west of the city. How's it looking in Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, whatever?

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    2,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVern56 View Post
    1. sorry i don't have over 50k posts so i don't know
    2. mets aren't sweeping the yanks and would you put money on it? no
    3. your a yankees fan saying the mets are going to sweep the yanks. wow

    Spend about 30 min looking at old threads and it will all become crystal clear......
    I'm with Guido. We lose all 3 by 7 runs minimum, in fact, there may be an extra zero in Wang's ERA after his start.





  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Bro, I'm a Yankee fan. Get with the program.

    Mets sweep Yanks.
    From your lips to God's ears.

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    BIG storm rolling in out here about an hour west of the city. How's it looking in Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, whatever?
    Queens

    Just look up the weather at Laguardia Airport since it's usually the most accurate due to flights...

    Nearly 90% chances of thunderstorms between 7 and 7:30 and 95% chance of SEVERE thunderstorms right after that...

    No game tonight

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE, 6:23 p.m.: Jeter was just scratched because of illness. Itís going through the team. Matsui and Cabrera are just getting over it.
    Gay

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is storming in Brooklyn pretty bad

  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was pretty bad here in north Jersey, but the sun is coming back out now

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    It was pretty bad here in north Jersey, but the sun is coming back out now
    good to hear. man the weather this summer has absolutely blown.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us