Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Sup

  1. #1

    Sup

    Hey, just came from JN after I got banned there for no apparent reason...I'm hoping to get things solved out, but until then, I'll be posting here...

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,290

  3. #3


    I hope this isn't a repeat of Integ's brief stay over there...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post


    I hope this isn't a repeat of Integ's brief stay over there...
    Can you elaborate?


  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    User.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigo View Post

    Why are you confused?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Why are you confused?
    How am I a user?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigo View Post
    Hey, just came from JN after I got banned there for no apparent reason...I'm hoping to get things solved out, but until then, I'll be posting here...

    See above.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frigo View Post
    How am I a user?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    See above.





  11. #11
    Who were you at JN?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    Who were you at JN?
    GangGreen

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigo View Post
    How am I a user?
    OT:

    You make a hell of a string cheese. Your product is consistent, but im baffled by that mozzerella/cheddar twist string cheese.

    While the orange color hints of cheddar, it still tastes like traditional mozzerella. Is it just coloring on the same kind of cheese?

    Any light you can shed would be appreciated.

    Last edited by sdJETSetter; 07-06-2009 at 12:14 PM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    OT:

    You make a hell of a string cheese. Your product is consistent, but im baffled by that mozzerella/cheddar twist string cheese.

    While the orange color hints of cheddar, it still tastes like traditional mozzerella. Is it just coloring on the same kind of cheese?

    Any light you can shed would be appreciated.

    EDIT: Oh I see now, Frigo cheese sticks They taste very good

  15. #15
    I'm Borgoguy and I'm addicted to beautiful Asian women. Is this wrong?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I'm Borgoguy and I'm addicted to beautiful Asian women. Is this wrong?

    Bump for Matt Jones to Jets

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us