Thread: Michael Jackson---Bad

Michael Jackson---Bad

Michael Jackson---Bad

It really shocked me a lot when I got the news that MJ passed away. I would say that he called an end to an era, the era of “the King of Pop”. It seems that all the fans and about-to-be fans were in grief, especially the ones who were expecting to attend his tour in London. But now this king was gone.

Looking back on his albums and songs, BAD is my favorite since he grew out of his Childness and had Attitude then. It is the seventh studio album by MJ which was released on August 1, 1987 by Epic/CBS Records. 20 years after its release, the album has sold over 30 million copies worldwide. Bad is the first, and currently only, album ever to feature five Billboard Hot 100 #1 singles. There’s no doubt that he was a talent and king in the pop world. On my iPod, this song is always there and never changes. The quality’s so wonderful since I ripped it from my DVD copy. I also get the BAD lyrics here.
    The Bad Tour

This tour was the largest tour done by a solo performer. It created huge press and media coverage across the globe. The attendance was about 4.4 million. During this tour his concert at Aintree was a sellout with a turnout of 125.000 people. When the tour concluded it grossed a total of $125 million, adding two new entries in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest grossing tour in history and the tour with the largest attended audience.
    At last, I should say, “He was the legend.”
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 06-27-2009 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike d View Post
    ok.
    great thread!