Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Citifield Will Now Be Known as Yankee Stadium II

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Citifield Will Now Be Known as Yankee Stadium II

Continuing a time-honored tradition of Yankees dominating the Mess in Flushing.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't think we as Yankee fans should pump our chest. The Mets are fielding a bad baseball team right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I really don't think we as Yankee fans should pump our chest. The Mets are fielding a bad baseball team right now.
    Agreed, not neccessary.

Good series win, hopefully, A-Rod is back, Wang can gain a little confidence, and the bullpen continues its resurgence, a good sweep considering this same Met team took 2 of 3 from St Louis, but this thread isn't neccessary.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post

way to pat yourself on the back. you did great and you deserve it

stay classy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY JOHNSON View Post
    way to pat yourself on the back. you did great and you deserve it

stay classy.
    Vincenzo's always classy...lol

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    VT is the Yankee version of Tucker...give it a rest man..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Outstanding job by the yanks beating the mets triple a squad.... I van only hope the mets get healthy from here on in

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    VT trying to bait, lol.

Don't fall for it guys.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yankee fans should be proud. They have proved this weekend they can beat a AAA team. Props!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Yankees did what they had to do against the Mets and took care of business.....A sweep is a good series win no matter who you play or how badly the team you play is hurting....

This same Mets team just won 3 of 4 from the Cards so i can't completely buy the AAA excuse.....The Mets though undermanned this series simply did not play well either.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been trying to figure out who is the Yankee fan version of Tucker. I've got it now.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post

The good old days of the steriod yankees cheating for championships,something to be proud of and share with your children!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jims jetts View Post
    The good old days of the steriod yankees cheating for championships,something to be proud of and share with your children!!!
    I love when people try and bring down the Yankees dynasty in the 90s saying that it was all roiders, the entire league was roiding. The Mets had tons of roiders, they still didn't win. Steroids happened, but you can't take away championships as its a team accomplishment and there were tons of Yankees that have not been found on roids during that run, the thing is they won those championships with out those guys that were hitting 60 HRs in a season, they won because they were a team and had good pitching and defense, along with clutch hitting.

Should we bring down the Red Sox recent WS wins too? Manny was caught on roids recently, and David Ortiz most likely has been a roider. Thats their 3-4 hitters and their most impactful players for that run. Also there has been rumors with Jason Varitek being a roider.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    I love when people try and bring down the Yankees dynasty in the 90s saying that it was all roiders, the entire league was roiding. The Mets had tons of roiders, they still didn't win. Steroids happened, but you can't take away championships as its a team accomplishment and there were tons of Yankees that have not been found on roids during that run, the thing is they won those championships with out those guys that were hitting 60 HRs in a season, they won because they were a team and had good pitching and defense, along with clutch hitting.

Should we bring down the Red Sox recent WS wins too? Manny was caught on roids recently, and David Ortiz most likely has been a roider. Thats their 3-4 hitters and their most impactful players for that run. Also there has been rumors with Jason Varitek being a roider.
    Steroids are tradition in Boston. Just as many Red Sox players were using roids as Yankees players - just b/c the Red Sox part-owner didn't mention it in his report doesn't mean it's not true.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I've been trying to figure out who is the Yankee fan version of Tucker. I've got it now.
    I don't know if that is the case. Tucker hates the Yankee and he makes no bones about it. You can either like him or you don't, I've never seen Tucker make bigotted, homophobic, sure he likes to needle Yankee fans, but that's his thing. VT on the other hand, has made some nastyass comment that makes him look like a complete moron. I am sure everyone have read some of the comments he/she made after the Yanks got swept by Boston. Those type of **** he posted, and I think we are all in agreement on this regardless of what type of a fan you are. Those comments are can not come from anything less than a complete utter moron.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebers View Post
    I don't know if that is the case. Tucker hates the Yankee and he makes no bones about it. You can either like him or you don't, I've never seen Tucker make bigotted, homophobic, sure he likes to needle Yankee fans, but that's his thing. VT on the other hand, has made some nastyass comment that makes him look like a complete moron. I am sure everyone have read some of the comments he/she made after the Yanks got swept by Boston. Those type of **** he posted, and I think we are all in agreement on this regardless of what type of a fan you are. Those comments are can not come from anything less than a complete utter moron.
    Is English not your first language...?

I've got to be honest... When bringing someone's 'intelligence' into question, you should probably review your own first...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post

I've got to be honest... When bringing someone's 'intelligence' into question, you should probably review your own first...
    It's not a matter of whether every sentence or word is grammatically correct. Go read his posts on your own time. Feel free to agree with him and then you can evaluate your own intelligence.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebers View Post

"Wah Wah, VT doesn't like child molesters like Brett Pedroia! Wah!"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post

that doesn't change the fact that vt is a dolt.