Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Citifield Will Now Be Known as Yankee Stadium II

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    that doesn't change the fact that vt is a dolt.
    Meh, too each his own...

I'm not going to defend what he said because I simply don't know/remember...

But most of the time he's talking about sports and being cynical, much like myself...

I'm cool with anyone who isn't drinking the kool aid this year

All League
    This guy sounds like a Pats fan pounding his bird chest after a Pats win.

Yet he forgets his favorite football team is historically an even worse team than the Mets.

It's threads like this that reinforce my belief that 90% of Jets/Yankee fans are blow hards.

Remember where you come from, tool.

Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    This guy sounds like a Pats fan pounding his bird chest after a Pats win.

Yet he forgets his favorite football team is historically an even worse team than the Mets.

It's threads like this that reinforce my belief that 90% of Jets/Yankee fans are blow hards.

Remember where you come from, tool.

And Jet/Yank fan is esp rough when you take in that NE/Boston angle.

Get "pwned" , on both fronts as a Jet/Yank fan.. and only by their worst rivals.

So yanks so far own the mets... never debated that and won't. But the Sox, and Boston in general, own you yank/jet fans. And that sucks. Esp when you weigh in on the biggest collapse in postseason history.. and the direction both boston & the yanks have gone since. -& Mike Francesa only cries about it, pretty much every day.

Says he can't say a word about the Sox edge wise cause ever since the collapse -I think his exact words were-- the sox have been eating the yanks lunch....

I see him quite often and gotta say it's pretty funny hearing him go on about it.

Hall Of Fame
    If the Mets played in the AL East, would they be in last place today? Baltimore is eight games under in the Cellar but then again they have to play in east. The Mets on the other hand are one game under while playing in a creampuff division of a triple-A league.

Could .500 take the NL East this year?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Meh, too each his own...

I'm not going to defend what he said because I simply don't know/remember...

But most of the time he's talking about sports and being cynical, much like myself...

I'm cool with anyone who isn't drinking the kool aid this year
    "to" each his own...don't correct other people until u pass English yourself.

VT (& Ray Ray to a slightly lesser degree) isn't very smart, & thus doesn't deserve our attention. He's an angry guy, & I'd bet it goes way beyond baseball- the world awaits you, VT...it won't be pretty....

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    "to" each his own...don't correct other people until u pass English yourself.

VT (& Ray Ray to a slightly lesser degree) isn't very smart, & thus doesn't deserve our attention. He's an angry guy, & I'd bet it goes way beyond baseball- the world awaits you, VT...it won't be pretty....
    Obviously, I can correct yours as well...

Does that now make you a hypocrite 'too'

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    LOL...I like how you throw RayRay in there.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY JOHNSON View Post

Get "pwned" , on both fronts as a Jet/Yank fan.. and only by their worst rivals.

So yanks so far own the mets... never debated that and won't. But the Sox, and Boston in general, own you yank/jet fans. And that sucks. Esp when you weigh in on the biggest collapse in postseason history.. and the direction both boston & the yanks have gone since. -& Mike Francesa only cries about it, pretty much every day.

Says he can't say a word about the Sox edge wise cause ever since the collapse -I think his exact words were-- the sox have been eating the yanks lunch....

I see him quite often and gotta say it's pretty funny hearing him go on about it.
    The Sox have had only recent success against us, we have historically owned the RS so its new to us. I'm sure the Yankees will get back to winning championships and beating up on the RS in time. And actually after 04 we were still beating up on the RS during the season, just the Yankees haven't been able to win in the postseason due to bad decisions being made by the team, no pitching or timely hitting.
    But the Yankees rotation can be EXTREMELY good in the upcoming years as Chamberlain develops and Hughes develops along with having Sabathia for a while and Burnett (though I don't expect much from him as I don't trust him).

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    "Wah Wah, VT doesn't like child molesters like Brett Pedroia! Wah!"
    So you're a big Mel Hall fan then, huh?

You should stop mentioning Brett Pedroia considering he's not actually a part of the Red Sox organization, it just makes you look stupid.

You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Surely you can't be serious.
    I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

No I'm dead serious... Jets/Yanks have been "powned" by Boston whether you want to admit it or not. Yanks definitely moreso since 04' --- esp being the pats haven't won a ring since 04 Jets-wise. While Boston flat out owns the yanks right now and it's been that way since the collapse. Sox have won 2 rings since, to the yanks none. We're talking about what's happened recently, since the Sox reversed the curse so to speak. -No one said the truth doesn't hurt. Up to you though whether you wnt to just ignore it.... but if that's the case I sure as hell wouldn't want to be stuck in a foxhole with you. Fuggin coward.

Accept the pain. Acknowledge it.

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

No I'm dead serious... Jets/Yanks have been "powned" by Boston whether you want to admit it or not. Yanks definitely moreso since 04' --- esp being the pats haven't won a ring since 04 Jets-wise. While Boston flat out owns the yanks right now and it's been that way since the collapse. Sox have won 2 rings since, to the yanks none. We're talking about what's happened recently, since the Sox reversed the curse so to speak. -No one said the truth doesn't hurt. Up to you though whether you wnt to just ignore it.... but if that's the case I sure as hell wouldn't want to be stuck in a foxhole with you. Fuggin coward.

Accept the pain. Acknowledge it.
    Ladies and gentlemen, we officially have Tucker Part II on our hands.

Lol, he's not Tucker nor VT...alot of Yankee fans I know who aren't Jet fans. say the same thing.

All League
    VT is Tucker Part II, if anything this guy is Part III.