Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65

Thread: Rumored 2003 Steroid List Leaked?

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    LOL at Roger Cedeno.

    Somebody sold him a bad batch.
    Guys use at different rates..... but that was funny

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    It makes me want to smack a b!tch that the NFL catches absolutely no sh*t for the obvious amount of steroids in there.

    Seriously...what kind of dumb f*ck world do we live in that baseball is attacked for it's steroid issue while the Super Bowl only blows up in popularity every year?

    Getting suspended for doing steroids in the NFL gets you a slap on the wrist. It happens allllll the tiiiime. People promptly forgot about Merriman's suspension as soon as he came back like it never even happened. Think that's going to happen when Manny comes back?

    Steroids is an absolute joke.
    Thing is, yes, people will absolutely forget that Manny was ever suspended for Steroids (Outside of Yankee and Red Sox fans maybe), because he's popular. People like Bonds get stuck with that stigma because they were not nearly as beloved to begin with. When A-Rod was outed you had every major media outlet fact-checking every minor detail in his story, Manny has somehow escaped without saying a single word to the media about his suspension, and has anybody called him out on it?

    People are hypocrites...no argument here.
    Last edited by Ven0m; 06-29-2009 at 08:39 PM.

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    It makes me want to smack a b!tch that the NFL catches absolutely no sh*t for the obvious amount of steroids in there.

    Seriously...what kind of dumb f*ck world do we live in that baseball is attacked for it's steroid issue while the Super Bowl only blows up in popularity every year?

    Getting suspended for doing steroids in the NFL gets you a slap on the wrist. It happens allllll the tiiiime. People promptly forgot about Merriman's suspension as soon as he came back like it never even happened. Think that's going to happen when Manny comes back?

    Steroids is an absolute joke.
    I agree with this 100%. It's something that's really gotten under my skin over the years.

    The whole reason is baseball writers who put the sport above all else, like it's not a game -- just like the rest. Baseball writers are the biggest bunch of whiney b!tches around. They take steriod use as a personal insult and act as though their closets are skeleton-free.

  4. #44
    To be honest, if all is true, I'm kind of shocked about Damon, most people will think I'm crazy for that. I didn't expect him to be on any list.
    Last edited by C. Pennington; 06-29-2009 at 08:53 PM.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by C. Pennington View Post
    To be honest, if all is true, I'm kind of shocked about Damon, most people will think I'm crazy for that. I didn't expect him to be on any list.
    He was hanging out with Pedro, Ortiz and Manny...

    It was peer pressure

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by C. Pennington View Post
    To be honest, if all is true, I'm kind of shocked about Damon, most people will think I'm crazy for that. I didn't expect him to be on any list.
    I don't wanna say that I KNEW Damon was a juicer, but I think it was pretty obvious.

  7. #47
    Damon's surprising?

    He played on the early 2000's A's and then the Red Sox...if he didn't do 'roids I'd be shocked.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    It makes me want to smack a b!tch that the NFL catches absolutely no sh*t for the obvious amount of steroids in there.

    Seriously...what kind of dumb f*ck world do we live in that baseball is attacked for it's steroid issue while the Super Bowl only blows up in popularity every year?

    Getting suspended for doing steroids in the NFL gets you a slap on the wrist. It happens allllll the tiiiime. People promptly forgot about Merriman's suspension as soon as he came back like it never even happened. Think that's going to happen when Manny comes back?

    Steroids is an absolute joke.
    Unlike MLB the NFL has been testing for PED's for many years. MLB and Bud Selig were playing dumb while obvious roiders like McGwire and Bonds were rewriting the record books. There's the difference. If it wasn't for Canseco writing that book you'd still see steroid-heads hitting 60-70 hrs a year.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    6,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Getting suspended for doing steroids in the NFL gets you a slap on the wrist.
    and sometimes a job at NBC Sports.



  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I don't wanna say that I KNEW Damon was a juicer, but I think it was pretty obvious.
    I just didn't think so, but whatever. What's done is done, I don't think we will ever really find out just how many of these guys did **** anyway. We'll find out about some, and others will get away with it, and that's why to me, it's whatever.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    and sometimes a job at NBC Sports.



  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Damon's surprising?

    He played on the early 2000's A's and then the Red Sox...if he didn't do 'roids I'd be shocked.
    I think he probably meant that in that Damon isn't your typical 240lb slugger. But then again, when you look at the Mitchell Report and see players like Nook Logan listed, nothing is really all that surprising. Not all steroids give you that bulked up look.

  13. #53
    Damon is an idiot, so no, I wouldn't be surprised

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Your intelligence continues to prove faulty...

    Invest in one of these...

    Then read my first post...
    What exactly is your point? You've brought nothing to this forum.

  15. #55
    I seriously doubt its real, one thing is that Andy Pettitte is on it and he was founded on HGH before never on steroids and he was not linked at all to roids in the Mitchell report so I seriously doubt its a real list. Though a lot of the guys on this probably were/are on roids.

    Most likely it was just a list made by some guy with way too much time on his hands, another thing is I would be EXTREMELY surprised if Albert Pujols was not on steroids.
    Last edited by k.Rhodes25; 06-29-2009 at 09:16 PM.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I agree with this 100%. It's something that's really gotten under my skin over the years.

    The whole reason is baseball writers who put the sport above all else, like it's not a game -- just like the rest. Baseball writers are the biggest bunch of whiney b!tches around. They take steriod use as a personal insult and act as though their closets are skeleton-free.
    So true...the sad thing is alot of baseball writers used to players friends and confidants back before they realized they could make a buck out of selling a players biggest secrets.

    Media = scum of the earth.

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    At first glance there is not one name on that list that surprises me

    Couple of omissions that surprise me (Piazza, etc.), but no-one who tested positive that surprises me at first glance

    DEFNITELY NOT DAVID ORTIZ

    I would have been shocked if his name was NOT on that list ... like who did he payoff
    He wouldn't have to pay anybody off... George Mitchell's witch hunt never ran through Boston for obvious reasons.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebers View Post
    What exactly is your point? You've brought nothing to this forum.
    You're right...

    I need to contribute at your level...

    Correction, it's Gay-Roid. Gay-Roid can't buy a hit right now.

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    So true...the sad thing is alot of baseball writers used to players friends and confidants back before they realized they could make a buck out of selling a players biggest secrets.

    Media = scum of the earth.
    Certain members of the media have axes to grind for whatever reason. They're not all bad, but some bad seeds ruin the reputation of the lot.

    It's not a media specific problem. There are always people, regardless of job title, that are just bad human beings. Bad cops, bad politicians, bad judges -- bad reporters are just another on the endless list.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    Exactly the reason you can tell it's bogus, the proportion of Former All-Stars/MVP/Cy Youngs and overall borderline star players to average joes is way out of proportion. Where is the Randall Simon's on this list, or the Matt Franco's, or any of the random fringe big leaguers that have littered the bottom half of Major League rosters at the time. There's only a couple on the entire list.

    This is clearly some kid with a blog and an axe to grind against certain players, at least IMO.
    Gotta agree with Venom here, this legit is very sketchy...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us